Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should Donald Trump ban Muslim from coming to the US? He renews Muslim ban Watch

• View Poll Results: Should he?
    yes
    23.87%
    no
    76.13%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwilym101)
    Perhaps he should focus more effort on making sure people who are being investigated by the FBI can't buy assault weapons in the country.
    Assault weapons are the sacred right of every man, woman, child and baby in the country, even extremely nuts people.

It says so in the constitution. (No it doesn't.) It must be true because it's always been that way. (No it hasn't.) Some right wing people who are afraid of black people started the NRA and they are always right. (No they're not.) You're safer with a gun. (You're not.)

I've run out of possible explanations now. Maybe the US is just insane?

ReputationRep:
    @PrincessBO$$ Careful or Ill call every police station on the island of Hispaniola and report you for being a 2 (that's an offence to the eyes of men)!
    You come from that island dont you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    So you're trying to say I wanted this? You manipulative little ****. I do not support open borders - control yourself. ****ing bigot.
    If you oppose Trump, you support open borders.

(Original post by PrincessBO$$)

and trump wants to BAN Mexicans and Latino.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Climb that motherfuc*er wall BOYS climb
    Trump wants to ban ILLEGALS. I'm sure a girl this attractive would have the sense to enter the US through the proper channels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    It may be unconstitutional and upset a lot of people, but it's common sense. The ban isn't saying "all Muslims are terrorists" or any such nonsense, neither is it a permanent thing. It's simply being recommended as a way of protecting innocent people while ISIS are still a problem. A leader must always put the welfare of the nation first, regardless of how many eggs he/she must break in order to do that. Those who're upset by this should ask themselves what matters more, people's feelings or people's lives.
    Trump is saying that all Muslims are terrorists unless proven otherwise. That's the whole point, he wants to exclude all Muslims (sorry, "Mooslims") until such time as they can prove they are innocent.

Apart from any other consideration, it's not exactly a policy likely to endear the US to Muslims generally around the world and that matters a lot right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)

Trump wants to ban ILLEGALS. I'm sure a girl this attractive would have the sense to enter the US through the proper channels.
    I believe he wants to creat a wall and he says he is deporting all mexicans,
    SO....

ReputationRep:
    I've opposed mass immigration long before Trump was on the scene. People like you pushing for open borders made this happen. The blood is on your hands. I would say I hope you can sleep at night, but I don't.
    This. People who call for open borders are those who haven't got a gram of common sense. Arabic culture and western culture are fundamentally incompatible. You ship them over here, you end up destroying the country - just take a look at Sweden and Germany! The real kicker is that the "big bad Russians" who the "liberals" (fascists) fear so much are the ones who don't have this problem at all. The reason why is simple: heavily controlled immigration and a nation of people who actually have brains.

and trump wants to BAN Mexicans and Latino.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Climb that motherfuc*er wall BOYS climb
    No he doesn't. Why don't you go and research what he actually says. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Jebedee Why are you being so unpatriotic and choosing a profile tag with a namesake of a Italian liberal communist sympathiser on an old children's TV programme from a hard left TV channel?

Shame!

ReputationRep:
    btw trump likes the uneducated because he is uneducated, and he know ONLY the uneducated will follow him LIKE SHEEP.
    Trump graduated from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, arguably the most prestigious business school in the world.

ReputationRep:
    SO....
    He wants to deport illegal immigrants, not all Mexicans. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    SO....
    That is a just a complete and utter lie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newsout)
    No they aren't don't delude yourself. You can never find me ONE violent thing endorsed by Jesus christ at all but there are over 100 verses of murder and violence in the Qur'an so please do not say they are alike because they aren't and yes I have studied with religions in and out, probably far more than you so please ask another question.
    "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword"- Mathew 10:34

This verse seems pretty violent... unless you give an alternative interpretation which there obviously are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Trump is saying that all Muslims are terrorists unless proven otherwise. That's the whole point, he wants to exclude all Muslims (sorry, "Mooslims" until such time as they can prove they are innocent.
    Yea, keep them all out until an effective way of separating the wheat from the chaff is found. It's common sense.

Lets put it another way. A man knocks on your door. There's an unknown probability that he's going to kill you the moment you open it. What would you do, would you open it for him or keep it shut?

Apart from any other consideration, it's not exactly a policy likely to endear the US to Muslims generally around the world and that matters a lot right now.
    Why does that even matter? A leader must take care of their own before extending a hand to others. What foreigners think is of no relevance or importance whatsoever when the lives of your people are at risk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoePFR)
    Proof of the first claim?

And because Christians, Jews and Hindus aren't nearly as marginalised as Muslims are in the West. In instances where those groups ARE marginalised, they DO become a radical force. Catholicism in communist Poland, 1st Century Zealotism, there are even examples of Buddhist extremism in the last few decades.
    islamist terrorsim is by no means limited to the west - it exists almost everwhere where islam has a hold over a community , are trying to suggest muslims are 'marginalised' all over the globe? seems like an apologist excuse for crimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    This. People who call for open borders are those who haven't got a gram of common sense. Arabic culture and western culture are fundamentally incompatible. You ship them over here, you end up destroying the country - just take a look at Sweden and Germany! The real kicker is that the "big bad Russians" who the "liberals" (fascists) fear so much are the ones who don't have this problem at all. The reason why is simple: heavily controlled immigration and a nation of people who actually have brains.

No he doesn't. Why don't you go and research what he actually says. :facepalm2:
    Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrumpSadly, the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our major cities is committed by blacks and hispanics-a tough subject-must be discussed.9:05 AM - 5 Jun 2013where are the statistics? Huh. You support this crazy *******?

ReputationRep:
    PrincessBO$$

nr_require=function(t,e,n){funct ion r(n){if(!e[n]){var o=e[n]={exports:{}};t[n][0].call(o.exports,function(e){var o=t[n][1][e];return r(o||e)},o,o.exports)}return e[n].exports}if("function"==typeof __nr_require)return __nr_require;for(var o=0;o<n.length;o++)r(n[o]);return r}({1:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){try{s.console&&console.log( t)}catch(e){}}var o,i=t("ee"),a=t(14),s={};try{o=l ocalStorage.getItem("__nr_flags" ).split(","),console&&"function" ==typeof console.log&&(s.console=!0,-1!==o.indexOf("dev")&&(s.dev=!0) ,-1!==o.indexOf("nr_dev")&&(s.nrDe v=!0))}catch(c){}s.nrDev&&i.on(" internal-error",function(t){r(t.stack)}), s.dev&&i.on("fn-err",function(t,e,n){r(n.stack)} ),s.dev&&(r("NR AGENT IN DEVELOPMENT MODE"),r("flags: "+a(s,function(t,e){return t}).join(", ")))},{}],2:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e,n,r,o){try{d?d-=1:i("err",[o||new UncaughtException(t,e,n)])}catch(s){try{i("ierr",[s,(new Date).getTime(),!0])}catch(c){}}return"function"==t ypeof f?f.apply(this,a(arguments)):!1} function UncaughtException(t,e,n){this.me ssage=t||"Uncaught error with no additional information",this.sourceURL=e,th is.line=n}function o(t){i("err",[t,(new Date).getTime()])}var i=t("handle"),a=t(15),s=t("ee"), c=t("loader"),f=window.onerror,u =!1,d=0;c.features.err=!0,t(1),w indow.onerror=r;try{throw new Error}catch(l){"stack"in l&&(t(8),t(7),"addEventListener" in window&&t(5),c.xhrWrappable&&t(9 ),u=!0)}s.on("fn-start",function(t,e,n){u&&(d+=1) }),s.on("fn-err",function(t,e,n){u&&(this.th rown=!0,o(n))}),s.on("fn-end",function(){u&&!this.thrown& &d>0&&(d-=1)}),s.on("internal-error",function(t){i("ierr",[t,(new Date).getTime(),!0])})},{}],3:[function(t,e,n){t("loader").feat ures.ins=!0},{}],4:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){}if(window.performance&&win dow.performance.timing&&window.p erformance.getEntriesByType){var o=t("ee"),i=t("handle"),a=t(8),s =t(7);t("loader").features.stn=! 0,t(6);var c=NREUM.o.EV;o.on("fn-start",function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof c&&(this.bstStart=Date.now())}), o.on("fn-end",function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof c&&i("bst",[n,e,this.bstStart,Date.now()])}),a.on("fn-start",function(t,e,n){this.bstS tart=Date.now(),this.bstType=n}) ,a.on("fn-end",function(t,e){i("bstTimer" ,[e,this.bstStart,Date.now(),this. bstType])}),s.on("fn-start",function(){this.bstStart= Date.now()}),s.on("fn-end",function(t,e){i("bstTimer" ,[e,this.bstStart,Date.now(),"requ estAnimationFrame"])}),o.on("pushState-start",function(t){this.time=Dat e.now(),this.startPath=location. pathname+location.hash}),o.on("p ushState-end",function(t){i("bstHist",[location.pathname+location.hash, this.startPath,this.time])}),"addEventListener"in window.performance&&(window.perf ormance.clearResourceTimings?win dow.performance.addEventListener ("resourcetimingbufferfull",func tion(t){i("bstResource",[window.performance.getEntriesByT ype("resource")]),window.performance.clearResour ceTimings()},!1):window.performa nce.addEventListener("webkitreso urcetimingbufferfull",function(t ){i("bstResource",[window.performance.getEntriesByT ype("resource")]),window.performance.webkitClear ResourceTimings()},!1)),document .addEventListener("scroll",r,!1) ,document.addEventListener("keyp ress",r,!1),document.addEventLis tener("click",r,!1)}},{}],5:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){for(var e=t;e&&!e.hasOwnProperty(u)e=Object.getPrototypeOf(e);e&&o( e)}function o(t){s.inPlace(t,[u,d],"-",i)}function i(t,e){return t[1]}var a=t("ee").get("events"),s=t(16)( a),c=t("gos"),f=XMLHttpRequest,u ="addEventListener",d="removeEve ntListener";e.exports=a,"getProt otypeOf"in Object?(r(document),r(window),r( f.prototype)):f.prototype.hasOwn Property(u)&&(o(window),o(f.prot otype)),a.on(u+"-start",function(t,e){if(t[1]){var n=t[1];if("function"==typeof n){var r=c(n,"[email protected]",function(){re turn s(n,"fn-",null,n.name||"anonymous")});th is.wrapped=t[1]=r}else"function"==typeof n.handleEvent&&s.inPlace(n,["handleEvent"],"fn-")}}),a.on(d+"-start",function(t){var e=this.wrapped;e&&(t[1]=e)})},{}],6:[function(t,e,n){var r=t("ee").get("history"),o=t(16) (r);e.exports=r,o.inPlace(window .history,["pushState","replaceState"],"-")},{}],7:[function(t,e,n){var r=t("ee").get("raf"),o=t(16)(r); e.exports=r,o.inPlace(window,["requestAnimationFrame","mozRequ estAnimationFrame","webkitReques tAnimationFrame","msRequestAnima tionFrame"],"raf-"),r.on("raf-start",function(t){t[0]=o(t[0],"fn-")})},{}],8:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e,n){t[0]=a(t[0],"fn-",null,n)}function o(t,e,n){this.method=n,this.time rDuration="number"==typeof t[1]?t[1]:0,t[0]=a(t[0],"fn-",this,n)}var i=t("ee").get("timer"),a=t(16)(i );e.exports=i,a.inPlace(window,["setTimeout","setImmediate"],"setTimer-"),a.inPlace(window,["setInterval"],"setInterval-"),a.inPlace(window,["clearTimeout","clearImmedia te"],"clearTimeout-"),i.on("setInterval-start",r),i.on("setTimer-start",o)},{}],9:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e){d.inPlace(e,["onreadystatechange"],"fn-",s)}function o(){var t=this,e=u.context(t);t.readySta te>3&&!e.resolved&&(e.resolved=! 0,u.emit("xhr-resolved",[],t)),d.inPlace(t,v,"fn-",s)}function i(t){w.push(t),h&&(g=-g,b.data=g)}function a(){for(var t=0;t<w.length;t++)r([],w[t]);w.length&&(w=[])}function s(t,e){return e}function c(t,e){for(var n in t)e[n]=t[n];return e}t(5);var f=t("ee"),u=f.get("xhr"),d=t(16) (u),l=NREUM.o,p=l.XHR,h=l.MO,m=" readystatechange",v=["onload","onerror","onabort","on loadstart","onloadend","onprogre ss","ontimeout"],w=[];e.exports=u;var y=window.XMLHttpRequest=function (t){var e=new p(t);try{u.emit("new-xhr",[e],e),e.addEventListener(m,o,!1)}c atch(n){try{u.emit("internal-error",[n])}catch(r){}}return e};if(c(p,y),y.prototype=p.proto type,d.inPlace(y.prototype,["open","send"],"-xhr-",s),u.on("send-xhr-start",function(t,e){r(t,e),i(e) }),u.on("open-xhr-start",r),h){var g=1,b=document.createTextNode(g) ;new h(a).observe(b,{characterData:!0 })}else f.on("fn-end",function(t){t[0]&&t[0].type===m||a()})},{}],10:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){var e=this.params,n=this.metrics;if( !this.ended){this.ended=!0;for(v ar r=0;l>r;r++)t.removeEventListene r(d[r],this.listener,!1);if(!e.aborted ){if(n.duration=(new Date).getTime()-this.startTime,4===t.readyState) {e.status=t.status;var i=o(t,this.lastSize);if(i&&(n.rx Size=i),this.sameOrigin){var a=t.getResponseHeader("X-NewRelic-App-Data");a&&(e.cat=a.split(", ").pop())}}else e.status=0;n.cbTime=this.cbTime, u.emit("xhr-done",[t],t),c("xhr",[e,n,this.startTime])}}}function o(t,e){var n=t.responseType;if("json"===n&& null!==e)return e;var r="arraybuffer"===n||"blob"===n| |"json"===n?t.response:t.respons eText;return i(r)}function i(t){if("string"==typeof t&&t.length)return t.length;if("object"==typeof t){if("undefined"!=typeof ArrayBuffer&&t instanceof ArrayBuffer&&t.byteLength)return t.byteLength;if("undefined"!=typ eof Blob&&t instanceof Blob&&t.size)return t.size;if(!("undefined"!=typeof FormData&&t instanceof FormData))try{return JSON.stringify(t).length}catch(e ){return}}}function a(t,e){var n=f(e),r=t.params;r.host=n.hostn ame+":"+n.port,r.pathname=n.path name,t.sameOrigin=n.sameOrigin}v ar s=t("loader");if(s.xhrWrappable) {var c=t("handle"),f=t(11),u=t("ee"), d=["load","error","abort","time out"],l=d.length,p=t("id"),h=t(13),m= window.XMLHttpRequest;s.features .xhr=!0,t(9),u.on("new-xhr",function(t){var e=this;e.totalCbs=0,e.called=0,e .cbTime=0,e.end=r,e.ended=!1,e.x hrGuids={},e.lastSize=null,h&&(h >34||10>h)||window.opera||t.addE ventListener("progress",function (t){e.lastSize=t.loaded},!1)}),u .on("open-xhr-start",function(t){this.params={ method:t[0]},a(this,t[1]),this.metrics={}}),u.on("open-xhr-end",function(t,e){"loader_confi g"in NREUM&&"xpid"in NREUM.loader_config&&this.sameOr igin&&e.setRequestHeader("X-NewRelic-ID",NREUM.loader_config.xpid)}), u.on("send-xhr-start",function(t,e){var n=this.metrics,r=t[0],o=this;if(n&&r){var a=i(r);a&&(n.txSize=a)}this.star tTime=(new Date).getTime(),this.listener=fu nction(t){try{"abort"===t.type&& (o.params.aborted=!0),("load"!== t.type||o.called===o.totalCbs&&( o.onloadCalled||"function"!=type of e.onload))&&o.end(e)}catch(n){tr y{u.emit("internal-error",[n])}catch(r){}}};for(var s=0;l>s;s++)e.addEventListener(d[s],this.listener,!1)}),u.on("xhr-cb-time",function(t,e,n){this.cbTim e+=t,e?this.onloadCalled=!0:this .called+=1,this.called!==this.to talCbs||!this.onloadCalled&&"fun ction"==typeof n.onload||this.end(n)}),u.on("xh r-load-added",function(t,e){var n=""+p(t)+!!e;this.xhrGuids&&!th is.xhrGuids[n]&&(this.xhrGuids[n]=!0,this.totalCbs+=1)}),u.on("xh r-load-removed",function(t,e){var n=""+p(t)+!!e;this.xhrGuids&&thi s.xhrGuids[n]&&(delete this.xhrGuids[n],this.totalCbs-=1)}),u.on("addEventListener-end",function(t,e){e instanceof m&&"load"===t[0]&&u.emit("xhr-load-added",[t[1],t[2]],e)}),u.on("removeEventListener-end",function(t,e){e instanceof m&&"load"===t[0]&&u.emit("xhr-load-removed",[t[1],t[2]],e)}),u.on("fn-start",function(t,e,n){e instanceof m&&("onload"===n&&(this.onload=! 0),("load"===(t[0]&&t[0].type)||this.onload)&&(this.xhrC bStart=(new Date).getTime()))}),u.on("fn-end",function(t,e){this.xhrCbSta rt&&u.emit("xhr-cb-time",[(new Date).getTime()-this.xhrCbStart,this.onload,e],e)})}},{}],11:[function(t,e,n){e.exports=functi on(t){var e=document.createElement("a"),n= window.location,r={};e.href=t,r. port=e.port;var o=e.href.split("://");!r.port&&o[1]&&(r.port=o[1].split("/")[0].split("@").pop().split(":")[1]),r.port&&"0"!==r.port||(r.port= "https"===o[0]?"443":"80"),r.hostname=e.hostna me||n.hostname,r.pathname=e.path name,r.protocol=o[0],"/"!==r.pathname.charAt(0)&&(r.pat hname="/"+r.pathname);var i=!e.protocol||":"===e.protocol| |e.protocol===n.protocol,a=e.hos tname===document.domain&&e.port= ==n.port;return r.sameOrigin=i&&(!e.hostname||a) ,r}},{}],12:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e){return function(){o(t,[(new Date).getTime()].concat(a(arguments)),null,e)}}v ar o=t("handle"),i=t(14),a=t(15);"u ndefined"==typeof window.newrelic&&(newrelic=NREUM );var s=["setPageViewName","setCustomAttr ibute","finished","addToTrace"," inlineHit"],c=["addPageAction"],f="api-";i(s,function(t,e){newrelic[e]=r(f+e,"api")}),i(c,function(t,e ){newrelic[e]=r(f+e)}),e.exports=newrelic,new relic.noticeError=function(t){"s tring"==typeof t&&(t=new Error(t)),o("err",[t,(new Date).getTime()])}},{}],13:[function(t,e,n){var r=0,o=navigator.userAgent.match(/Firefox[\/\s](\d+\.\d+)/);o&&(r=+o[1]),e.exports=r},{}],14:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e){var n=[],r="",i=0;for(r in t)o.call(t,r)&&(n[i]=e(r,t[r]),i+=1);return n}var o=Object.prototype.hasOwnPropert y;e.exports=r},{}],15:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e,n){e||(e=0),"undefined"==t ypeof n&&(n=t?t.length:0);for(var r=-1,o=n-e||0,i=Array(0>o?0);++r<oi[r]=t[e+r];return i}e.exports=r},{}],16:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){return!(t&&"function"==type of t&&t.apply&&!t[a])}var o=t("ee"),i=t(15),a="[email protected] ",s=Object.prototype.hasOwnPrope rty,c=!1;e.exports=function(t){f unction e(t,e,n,o){function nrWrapper(){var r,a,s,c;try{a=this,r=i(arguments ),s="function"==typeof n?n(r,a):n||{}}catch(u){d([u,"",[r,a,o],s])}f(e+"start",[r,a,o],s);try{return c=t.apply(a,r)}catch(l){throw f(e+"err",[r,a,l],s),l}finally{f(e+"end",[r,a,c],s)}}return r(t)?te||(e=""),nrWrapper[a]=t,u(t,nrWrapper),nrWrapper)}fun ction n(t,n,o,i){o||(o="");var a,s,c,f="-"===o.charAt(0);for(c=0;c<n.leng th;c++)s=n[c],a=t[s],r(a)||(t[s]=e(a,f?s+o,i,s))}function f(e,n,r){if(!c){c=!0;try{t.emit( e,n,r)}catch(o){d([o,e,n,r])}c=!1}}function u(t,e){if(Object.defineProperty& &Object.keys)try{var n=Object.keys(t);return n.forEach(function(n){Object.def ineProperty(e,n,{get:function(){ return t[n]},set:function(e){return t[n]=e,e}})}),e}catch(r){d([r])}for(var o in t)s.call(t,o)&&(e[o]=t[o]);return e}function d(e){try{t.emit("internal-error",e)}catch(n){}}return t||(t=o),e.inPlace=n,e.flag=a,e} },{}],ee:[function(t,e,n){function r(){}function o(t){function e(t){return t&&t instanceof r?t:t?s(t,a,i):i()}function n(n,r,o){t&&t(n,r,o);for(var i=e(o),a=l(n),s=a.length,c=0;s>c ;c++)a[c].apply(i,r);var u=f[v[n]];return u&&u.push([w,n,r,i]),i}function d(t,e){m[t]=l(t).concat(e)}function l(t){return m[t]||[]}function p(t){return u[t]=u[t]||o(n)}function h(t,e){c(t,function(t,n){e=e||"f eature",v[n]=e,e in f||(f[e]=[])})}var m={},v={},w={on:d,emit:n,get,listeners:l,context:e,buffer:h} ;return w}function i(){return new r}var a="[email protected]",s=t("gos"),c=t(14 ),f={},u={},d=e.exports=o();d.ba cklog=f},{}],gos:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e,n){if(o.call(t,e))return t[e];var r=n();if(Object.defineProperty&& Object.keys)try{return Object.defineProperty(t,e,{value :r,writable:!0,enumerable:!1}),r }catch(i){}return t[e]=r,r}var o=Object.prototype.hasOwnPropert y;e.exports=r},{}],handle:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e,n,r){o.buffer([t],r),o.emit(t,e,n)}var o=t("ee").get("handle");e.export s=r,r.ee=o},{}],id:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){var e=typeof t;return!t||"object"!==e&&"funct ion"!==e?-1:t===window?0:a(t,i,function(){ return o++})}var o=1,i="[email protected]",a=t("gos");e.expor ts=r},{}],loader:[function(t,e,n){function r(){if(!m++){var t=h.info=NREUM.info,e=u.getEleme ntsByTagName("script")[0];if(t&&t.licenseKey&&t.applicati onID&&e){c(l,function(e,n){t[e]||(t[e]=n)});var n="https"===d.split(":")[0]||t.sslForHttp;h.proto=n?"https://":"http://",s("mark",["onload",a()],null,"api");var r=u.createElement("script");r.sr c=h.proto+t.agent,e.parentNode.i nsertBefore(r,e)}}}function o(){"complete"===u.readyState&&i ()}function i(){s("mark",["domContent",a()],null,"api")}function a(){return(new Date).getTime()}var s=t("handle"),c=t(14),f=window,u =f.document;NREUM.o={ST:setTimeo ut,CT:clearTimeout,XHR:f.XMLHttp Request,REQ:f.Request,EV:f.Event ,PR:f.Promise,MO:f.MutationObser ver},t(12);var d=""+location,l={beacon:"bam.n r-data.net",errorBeacon:"bam.nr-data.net",agent:"js-agent.newrelic.com/nr-943.min.js"},p=window.XMLHttpReq uest&&XMLHttpRequest.prototype&& XMLHttpRequest.prototype.addEven tListener&&!/CriOS/.test(navigator.userAgent),h=e.e xports={offset:a(),origin:d,feat ures:{},xhrWrappable};u.addEventListener?(u.addEvent Listener("DOMContentLoaded",i,!1 ),f.addEventListener("load",r,!1 ))u.attachEvent("onreadystatechang e",o),f.attachEvent("onload",r)) ,s("mark",["firstbyte",a()],null,"api");var m=0},{}]},{},["loader",2,10,4,3]);nr_require=function(t,e,n){fun ction r(n){if(!e[n]){var o=e[n]={exports:{}};t[n][0].call(o.exports,function(e){var o=t[n][1][e];return r(o||e)},o,o.exports)}return e[n].exports}if("function"==typeof __nr_require)return __nr_require;for(var o=0;o<n.length;o++)r(n[o]);return r}({1:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){try{s.console&&console.log( t)}catch(e){}}var o,i=t("ee"),a=t(14),s={};try{o=l ocalStorage.getItem("__nr_flags" ).split(","),console&&"function" ==typeof console.log&&(s.console=!0,-1!==o.indexOf("dev")&&(s.dev=!0) ,-1!==o.indexOf("nr_dev")&&(s.nrDe v=!0))}catch(c){}s.nrDev&&i.on(" internal-error",function(t){r(t.stack)}), s.dev&&i.on("fn-err",function(t,e,n){r(n.stack)} ),s.dev&&(r("NR AGENT IN DEVELOPMENT MODE"),r("flags: "+a(s,function(t,e){return t}).join(", ")))},{}],2:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e,n,r,o){try{d?d-=1:i("err",[o||new UncaughtException(t,e,n)])}catch(s){try{i("ierr",[s,(new Date).getTime(),!0])}catch(c){}}return"function"==t ypeof f?f.apply(this,a(arguments)):!1} function UncaughtException(t,e,n){this.me ssage=t||"Uncaught error with no additional information",this.sourceURL=e,th is.line=n}function o(t){i("err",[t,(new Date).getTime()])}var i=t("handle"),a=t(15),s=t("ee"), c=t("loader"),f=window.onerror,u =!1,d=0;c.features.err=!0,t(1),w indow.onerror=r;try{throw new Error}catch(l){"stack"in l&&(t(8),t(7),"addEventListener" in window&&t(5),c.xhrWrappable&&t(9 ),u=!0)}s.on("fn-start",function(t,e,n){u&&(d+=1) }),s.on("fn-err",function(t,e,n){u&&(this.th rown=!0,o(n))}),s.on("fn-end",function(){u&&!this.thrown& &d>0&&(d-=1)}),s.on("internal-error",function(t){i("ierr",[t,(new Date).getTime(),!0])})},{}],3:[function(t,e,n){t("loader").feat ures.ins=!0},{}],4:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){}if(window.performance&&win dow.performance.timing&&window.p erformance.getEntriesByType){var o=t("ee"),i=t("handle"),a=t(8),s =t(7);t("loader").features.stn=! 0,t(6);var c=NREUM.o.EV;o.on("fn-start",function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof c&&(this.bstStart=Date.now())}), o.on("fn-end",function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof c&&i("bst",[n,e,this.bstStart,Date.now()])}),a.on("fn-start",function(t,e,n){this.bstS tart=Date.now(),this.bstType=n}) ,a.on("fn-end",function(t,e){i("bstTimer" ,[e,this.bstStart,Date.now(),this. bstType])}),s.on("fn-start",function(){this.bstStart= Date.now()}),s.on("fn-end",function(t,e){i("bstTimer" ,[e,this.bstStart,Date.now(),"requ estAnimationFrame"])}),o.on("pushState-start",function(t){this.time=Dat e.now(),this.startPath=location. pathname+location.hash}),o.on("p ushState-end",function(t){i("bstHist",[location.pathname+location.hash, this.startPath,this.time])}),"addEventListener"in window.performance&&(window.perf ormance.clearResourceTimings?win dow.performance.addEventListener ("resourcetimingbufferfull",func tion(t){i("bstResource",[window.performance.getEntriesByT ype("resource")]),window.performance.clearResour ceTimings()},!1):window.performa nce.addEventListener("webkitreso urcetimingbufferfull",function(t ){i("bstResource",[window.performance.getEntriesByT ype("resource")]),window.performance.webkitClear ResourceTimings()},!1)),document .addEventListener("scroll",r,!1) ,document.addEventListener("keyp ress",r,!1),document.addEventLis tener("click",r,!1)}},{}],5:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){for(var e=t;e&&!e.hasOwnProperty(u)e=Object.getPrototypeOf(e);e&&o( e)}function o(t){s.inPlace(t,[u,d],"-",i)}function i(t,e){return t[1]}var a=t("ee").get("events"),s=t(16)( a),c=t("gos"),f=XMLHttpRequest,u ="addEventListener",d="removeEve ntListener";e.exports=a,"getProt otypeOf"in Object?(r(document),r(window),r( f.prototype)):f.prototype.hasOwn Property(u)&&(o(window),o(f.prot otype)),a.on(u+"-start",function(t,e){if(t[1]){var n=t[1];if("function"==typeof n){var r=c(n,"[email protected]",function(){re turn s(n,"fn-",null,n.name||"anonymous")});th is.wrapped=t[1]=r}else"function"==typeof n.handleEvent&&s.inPlace(n,["handleEvent"],"fn-")}}),a.on(d+"-start",function(t){var e=this.wrapped;e&&(t[1]=e)})},{}],6:[function(t,e,n){var r=t("ee").get("history"),o=t(16) (r);e.exports=r,o.inPlace(window .history,["pushState","replaceState"],"-")},{}],7:[function(t,e,n){var r=t("ee").get("raf"),o=t(16)(r); e.exports=r,o.inPlace(window,["requestAnimationFrame","mozRequ estAnimationFrame","webkitReques tAnimationFrame","msRequestAnima tionFrame"],"raf-"),r.on("raf-start",function(t){t[0]=o(t[0],"fn-")})},{}],8:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e,n){t[0]=a(t[0],"fn-",null,n)}function o(t,e,n){this.method=n,this.time rDuration="number"==typeof t[1]?t[1]:0,t[0]=a(t[0],"fn-",this,n)}var i=t("ee").get("timer"),a=t(16)(i );e.exports=i,a.inPlace(window,["setTimeout","setImmediate"],"setTimer-"),a.inPlace(window,["setInterval"],"setInterval-"),a.inPlace(window,["clearTimeout","clearImmedia te"],"clearTimeout-"),i.on("setInterval-start",r),i.on("setTimer-start",o)},{}],9:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e){d.inPlace(e,["onreadystatechange"],"fn-",s)}function o(){var t=this,e=u.context(t);t.readySta te>3&&!e.resolved&&(e.resolved=! 0,u.emit("xhr-resolved",[],t)),d.inPlace(t,v,"fn-",s)}function i(t){w.push(t),h&&(g=-g,b.data=g)}function a(){for(var t=0;t<w.length;t++)r([],w[t]);w.length&&(w=[])}function s(t,e){return e}function c(t,e){for(var n in t)e[n]=t[n];return e}t(5);var f=t("ee"),u=f.get("xhr"),d=t(16) (u),l=NREUM.o,p=l.XHR,h=l.MO,m=" readystatechange",v=["onload","onerror","onabort","on loadstart","onloadend","onprogre ss","ontimeout"],w=[];e.exports=u;var y=window.XMLHttpRequest=function (t){var e=new p(t);try{u.emit("new-xhr",[e],e),e.addEventListener(m,o,!1)}c atch(n){try{u.emit("internal-error",[n])}catch(r){}}return e};if(c(p,y),y.prototype=p.proto type,d.inPlace(y.prototype,["open","send"],"-xhr-",s),u.on("send-xhr-start",function(t,e){r(t,e),i(e) }),u.on("open-xhr-start",r),h){var g=1,b=document.createTextNode(g) ;new h(a).observe(b,{characterData:!0 })}else f.on("fn-end",function(t){t[0]&&t[0].type===m||a()})},{}],10:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){var e=this.params,n=this.metrics;if( !this.ended){this.ended=!0;for(v ar r=0;l>r;r++)t.removeEventListene r(d[r],this.listener,!1);if(!e.aborted ){if(n.duration=(new Date).getTime()-this.startTime,4===t.readyState) {e.status=t.status;var i=o(t,this.lastSize);if(i&&(n.rx Size=i),this.sameOrigin){var a=t.getResponseHeader("X-NewRelic-App-Data");a&&(e.cat=a.split(", ").pop())}}else e.status=0;n.cbTime=this.cbTime, u.emit("xhr-done",[t],t),c("xhr",[e,n,this.startTime])}}}function o(t,e){var n=t.responseType;if("json"===n&& null!==e)return e;var r="arraybuffer"===n||"blob"===n| |"json"===n?t.response:t.respons eText;return i(r)}function i(t){if("string"==typeof t&&t.length)return t.length;if("object"==typeof t){if("undefined"!=typeof ArrayBuffer&&t instanceof ArrayBuffer&&t.byteLength)return t.byteLength;if("undefined"!=typ eof Blob&&t instanceof Blob&&t.size)return t.size;if(!("undefined"!=typeof FormData&&t instanceof FormData))try{return JSON.stringify(t).length}catch(e ){return}}}function a(t,e){var n=f(e),r=t.params;r.host=n.hostn ame+":"+n.port,r.pathname=n.path name,t.sameOrigin=n.sameOrigin}v ar s=t("loader");if(s.xhrWrappable) {var c=t("handle"),f=t(11),u=t("ee"), d=["load","error","abort","time out"],l=d.length,p=t("id"),h=t(13),m= window.XMLHttpRequest;s.features .xhr=!0,t(9),u.on("new-xhr",function(t){var e=this;e.totalCbs=0,e.called=0,e .cbTime=0,e.end=r,e.ended=!1,e.x hrGuids={},e.lastSize=null,h&&(h >34||10>h)||window.opera||t.addE ventListener("progress",function (t){e.lastSize=t.loaded},!1)}),u .on("open-xhr-start",function(t){this.params={ method:t[0]},a(this,t[1]),this.metrics={}}),u.on("open-xhr-end",function(t,e){"loader_confi g"in NREUM&&"xpid"in NREUM.loader_config&&this.sameOr igin&&e.setRequestHeader("X-NewRelic-ID",NREUM.loader_config.xpid)}), u.on("send-xhr-start",function(t,e){var n=this.metrics,r=t[0],o=this;if(n&&r){var a=i(r);a&&(n.txSize=a)}this.star tTime=(new Date).getTime(),this.listener=fu nction(t){try{"abort"===t.type&& (o.params.aborted=!0),("load"!== t.type||o.called===o.totalCbs&&( o.onloadCalled||"function"!=type of e.onload))&&o.end(e)}catch(n){tr y{u.emit("internal-error",[n])}catch(r){}}};for(var s=0;l>s;s++)e.addEventListener(d[s],this.listener,!1)}),u.on("xhr-cb-time",function(t,e,n){this.cbTim e+=t,e?this.onloadCalled=!0:this .called+=1,this.called!==this.to talCbs||!this.onloadCalled&&"fun ction"==typeof n.onload||this.end(n)}),u.on("xh r-load-added",function(t,e){var n=""+p(t)+!!e;this.xhrGuids&&!th is.xhrGuids[n]&&(this.xhrGuids[n]=!0,this.totalCbs+=1)}),u.on("xh r-load-removed",function(t,e){var n=""+p(t)+!!e;this.xhrGuids&&thi s.xhrGuids[n]&&(delete this.xhrGuids[n],this.totalCbs-=1)}),u.on("addEventListener-end",function(t,e){e instanceof m&&"load"===t[0]&&u.emit("xhr-load-added",[t[1],t[2]],e)}),u.on("removeEventListener-end",function(t,e){e instanceof m&&"load"===t[0]&&u.emit("xhr-load-removed",[t[1],t[2]],e)}),u.on("fn-start",function(t,e,n){e instanceof m&&("onload"===n&&(this.onload=! 0),("load"===(t[0]&&t[0].type)||this.onload)&&(this.xhrC bStart=(new Date).getTime()))}),u.on("fn-end",function(t,e){this.xhrCbSta rt&&u.emit("xhr-cb-time",[(new Date).getTime()-this.xhrCbStart,this.onload,e],e)})}},{}],11:[function(t,e,n){e.exports=functi on(t){var e=document.createElement("a"),n= window.location,r={};e.href=t,r. port=e.port;var o=e.href.split("://");!r.port&&o[1]&&(r.port=o[1].split("/")[0].split("@").pop().split(":")[1]),r.port&&"0"!==r.port||(r.port= "https"===o[0]?"443":"80"),r.hostname=e.hostna me||n.hostname,r.pathname=e.path name,r.protocol=o[0],"/"!==r.pathname.charAt(0)&&(r.pat hname="/"+r.pathname);var i=!e.protocol||":"===e.protocol| |e.protocol===n.protocol,a=e.hos tname===document.domain&&e.port= ==n.port;return r.sameOrigin=i&&(!e.hostname||a) ,r}},{}],12:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e){return function(){o(t,[(new Date).getTime()].concat(a(arguments)),null,e)}}v ar o=t("handle"),i=t(14),a=t(15);"u ndefined"==typeof window.newrelic&&(newrelic=NREUM );var s=["setPageViewName","setCustomAttr ibute","finished","addToTrace"," inlineHit"],c=["addPageAction"],f="api-";i(s,function(t,e){newrelic[e]=r(f+e,"api")}),i(c,function(t,e ){newrelic[e]=r(f+e)}),e.exports=newrelic,new relic.noticeError=function(t){"s tring"==typeof t&&(t=new Error(t)),o("err",[t,(new Date).getTime()])}},{}],13:[function(t,e,n){var r=0,o=navigator.userAgent.match(/Firefox[\/\s](\d+\.\d+)/);o&&(r=+o[1]),e.exports=r},{}],14:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e){var n=[],r="",i=0;for(r in t)o.call(t,r)&&(n[i]=e(r,t[r]),i+=1);return n}var o=Object.prototype.hasOwnPropert y;e.exports=r},{}],15:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e,n){e||(e=0),"undefined"==t ypeof n&&(n=t?t.length:0);for(var r=-1,o=n-e||0,i=Array(0>o?0);++r<oi[r]=t[e+r];return i}e.exports=r},{}],16:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){return!(t&&"function"==type of t&&t.apply&&!t[a])}var o=t("ee"),i=t(15),a="[email protected] ",s=Object.prototype.hasOwnPrope rty,c=!1;e.exports=function(t){f unction e(t,e,n,o){function nrWrapper(){var r,a,s,c;try{a=this,r=i(arguments ),s="function"==typeof n?n(r,a):n||{}}catch(u){d([u,"",[r,a,o],s])}f(e+"start",[r,a,o],s);try{return c=t.apply(a,r)}catch(l){throw f(e+"err",[r,a,l],s),l}finally{f(e+"end",[r,a,c],s)}}return r(t)?te||(e=""),nrWrapper[a]=t,u(t,nrWrapper),nrWrapper)}fun ction n(t,n,o,i){o||(o="");var a,s,c,f="-"===o.charAt(0);for(c=0;c<n.leng th;c++)s=n[c],a=t[s],r(a)||(t[s]=e(a,f?s+o,i,s))}function f(e,n,r){if(!c){c=!0;try{t.emit( e,n,r)}catch(o){d([o,e,n,r])}c=!1}}function u(t,e){if(Object.defineProperty& &Object.keys)try{var n=Object.keys(t);return n.forEach(function(n){Object.def ineProperty(e,n,{get:function(){ return t[n]},set:function(e){return t[n]=e,e}})}),e}catch(r){d([r])}for(var o in t)s.call(t,o)&&(e[o]=t[o]);return e}function d(e){try{t.emit("internal-error",e)}catch(n){}}return t||(t=o),e.inPlace=n,e.flag=a,e} },{}],ee:[function(t,e,n){function r(){}function o(t){function e(t){return t&&t instanceof r?t:t?s(t,a,i):i()}function n(n,r,o){t&&t(n,r,o);for(var i=e(o),a=l(n),s=a.length,c=0;s>c ;c++)a[c].apply(i,r);var u=f[v[n]];return u&&u.push([w,n,r,i]),i}function d(t,e){m[t]=l(t).concat(e)}function l(t){return m[t]||[]}function p(t){return u[t]=u[t]||o(n)}function h(t,e){c(t,function(t,n){e=e||"f eature",v[n]=e,e in f||(f[e]=[])})}var m={},v={},w={on:d,emit:n,get,listeners:l,context:e,buffer:h} ;return w}function i(){return new r}var a="[email protected]",s=t("gos"),c=t(14 ),f={},u={},d=e.exports=o();d.ba cklog=f},{}],gos:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e,n){if(o.call(t,e))return t[e];var r=n();if(Object.defineProperty&& Object.keys)try{return Object.defineProperty(t,e,{value :r,writable:!0,enumerable:!1}),r }catch(i){}return t[e]=r,r}var o=Object.prototype.hasOwnPropert y;e.exports=r},{}],handle:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e,n,r){o.buffer([t],r),o.emit(t,e,n)}var o=t("ee").get("handle");e.export s=r,r.ee=o},{}],id:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){var e=typeof t;return!t||"object"!==e&&"funct ion"!==e?-1:t===window?0:a(t,i,function(){ return o++})}var o=1,i="[email protected]",a=t("gos");e.expor ts=r},{}],loader:[function(t,e,n){function r(){if(!m++){var t=h.info=NREUM.info,e=u.getEleme ntsByTagName("script")[0];if(t&&t.licenseKey&&t.applicati onID&&e){c(l,function(e,n){t[e]||(t[e]=n)});var n="https"===d.split(":")[0]||t.sslForHttp;h.proto=n?"https://":"http://",s("mark",["onload",a()],null,"api");var r=u.createElement("script");r.sr c=h.proto+t.agent,e.parentNode.i nsertBefore(r,e)}}}function o(){"complete"===u.readyState&&i ()}function i(){s("mark",["domContent",a()],null,"api")}function a(){return(new Date).getTime()}var s=t("handle"),c=t(14),f=window,u =f.document;NREUM.o={ST:setTimeo ut,CT:clearTimeout,XHR:f.XMLHttp Request,REQ:f.Request,EV:f.Event ,PR:f.Promise,MO:f.MutationObser ver},t(12);var d=""+location,l={beacon:"bam.n r-data.net",errorBeacon:"bam.nr-data.net",agent:"js-agent.newrelic.com/nr-943.min.js"},p=window.XMLHttpReq uest&&XMLHttpRequest.prototype&& XMLHttpRequest.prototype.addEven tListener&&!/CriOS/.test(navigator.userAgent),h=e.e xports={offset:a(),origin:d,feat ures:{},xhrWrappable};u.addEventListener?(u.addEvent Listener("DOMContentLoaded",i,!1 ),f.addEventListener("load",r,!1 ))u.attachEvent("onreadystatechang e",o),f.attachEvent("onload",r)) ,s("mark",["firstbyte",a()],null,"api");var m=0},{}]},{},["loader",2,10,4,3]);nr_require=function(t,e,n){fun ction r(n){if(!e[n]){var o=e[n]={exports:{}};t[n][0].call(o.exports,function(e){var o=t[n][1][e];return r(o||e)},o,o.exports)}return e[n].exports}if("function"==typeof __nr_require)return __nr_require;for(var o=0;o<n.length;o++)r(n[o]);return r}({1:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){try{s.console&&console.log( t)}catch(e){}}var o,i=t("ee"),a=t(14),s={};try{o=l ocalStorage.getItem("__nr_flags" ).split(","),console&&"function" ==typeof console.log&&(s.console=!0,-1!==o.indexOf("dev")&&(s.dev=!0) ,-1!==o.indexOf("nr_dev")&&(s.nrDe v=!0))}catch(c){}s.nrDev&&i.on(" internal-error",function(t){r(t.stack)}), s.dev&&i.on("fn-err",function(t,e,n){r(n.stack)} ),s.dev&&(r("NR AGENT IN DEVELOPMENT MODE"),r("flags: "+a(s,function(t,e){return t}).join(", ")))},{}],2:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e,n,r,o){try{d?d-=1:i("err",[o||new UncaughtException(t,e,n)])}catch(s){try{i("ierr",[s,(new Date).getTime(),!0])}catch(c){}}return"function"==t ypeof f?f.apply(this,a(arguments)):!1} function UncaughtException(t,e,n){this.me ssage=t||"Uncaught error with no additional information",this.sourceURL=e,th is.line=n}function o(t){i("err",[t,(new Date).getTime()])}var i=t("handle"),a=t(15),s=t("ee"), c=t("loader"),f=window.onerror,u =!1,d=0;c.features.err=!0,t(1),w indow.onerror=r;try{throw new Error}catch(l){"stack"in l&&(t(8),t(7),"addEventListener" in window&&t(5),c.xhrWrappable&&t(9 ),u=!0)}s.on("fn-start",function(t,e,n){u&&(d+=1) }),s.on("fn-err",function(t,e,n){u&&(this.th rown=!0,o(n))}),s.on("fn-end",function(){u&&!this.thrown& &d>0&&(d-=1)}),s.on("internal-error",function(t){i("ierr",[t,(new Date).getTime(),!0])})},{}],3:[function(t,e,n){t("loader").feat ures.ins=!0},{}],4:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){}if(window.performance&&win dow.performance.timing&&window.p erformance.getEntriesByType){var o=t("ee"),i=t("handle"),a=t(8),s =t(7);t("loader").features.stn=! 0,t(6);var c=NREUM.o.EV;o.on("fn-start",function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof c&&(this.bstStart=Date.now())}), o.on("fn-end",function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof c&&i("bst",[n,e,this.bstStart,Date.now()])}),a.on("fn-start",function(t,e,n){this.bstS tart=Date.now(),this.bstType=n}) ,a.on("fn-end",function(t,e){i("bstTimer" ,[e,this.bstStart,Date.now(),this. bstType])}),s.on("fn-start",function(){this.bstStart= Date.now()}),s.on("fn-end",function(t,e){i("bstTimer" ,[e,this.bstStart,Date.now(),"requ estAnimationFrame"])}),o.on("pushState-start",function(t){this.time=Dat e.now(),this.startPath=location. pathname+location.hash}),o.on("p ushState-end",function(t){i("bstHist",[location.pathname+location.hash, this.startPath,this.time])}),"addEventListener"in window.performance&&(window.perf ormance.clearResourceTimings?win dow.performance.addEventListener ("resourcetimingbufferfull",func tion(t){i("bstResource",[window.performance.getEntriesByT ype("resource")]),window.performance.clearResour ceTimings()},!1):window.performa nce.addEventListener("webkitreso urcetimingbufferfull",function(t ){i("bstResource",[window.performance.getEntriesByT ype("resource")]),window.performance.webkitClear ResourceTimings()},!1)),document .addEventListener("scroll",r,!1) ,document.addEventListener("keyp ress",r,!1),document.addEventLis tener("click",r,!1)}},{}],5:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){for(var e=t;e&&!e.hasOwnProperty(u)e=Object.getPrototypeOf(e);e&&o( e)}function o(t){s.inPlace(t,[u,d],"-",i)}function i(t,e){return t[1]}var a=t("ee").get("events"),s=t(16)( a),c=t("gos"),f=XMLHttpRequest,u ="addEventListener",d="removeEve ntListener";e.exports=a,"getProt otypeOf"in Object?(r(document),r(window),r( f.prototype)):f.prototype.hasOwn Property(u)&&(o(window),o(f.prot otype)),a.on(u+"-start",function(t,e){if(t[1]){var n=t[1];if("function"==typeof n){var r=c(n,"[email protected]",function(){re turn s(n,"fn-",null,n.name||"anonymous")});th is.wrapped=t[1]=r}else"function"==typeof n.handleEvent&&s.inPlace(n,["handleEvent"],"fn-")}}),a.on(d+"-start",function(t){var e=this.wrapped;e&&(t[1]=e)})},{}],6:[function(t,e,n){var r=t("ee").get("history"),o=t(16) (r);e.exports=r,o.inPlace(window .history,["pushState","replaceState"],"-")},{}],7:[function(t,e,n){var r=t("ee").get("raf"),o=t(16)(r); e.exports=r,o.inPlace(window,["requestAnimationFrame","mozRequ estAnimationFrame","webkitReques tAnimationFrame","msRequestAnima tionFrame"],"raf-"),r.on("raf-start",function(t){t[0]=o(t[0],"fn-")})},{}],8:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e,n){t[0]=a(t[0],"fn-",null,n)}function o(t,e,n){this.method=n,this.time rDuration="number"==typeof t[1]?t[1]:0,t[0]=a(t[0],"fn-",this,n)}var i=t("ee").get("timer"),a=t(16)(i );e.exports=i,a.inPlace(window,["setTimeout","setImmediate"],"setTimer-"),a.inPlace(window,["setInterval"],"setInterval-"),a.inPlace(window,["clearTimeout","clearImmedia te"],"clearTimeout-"),i.on("setInterval-start",r),i.on("setTimer-start",o)},{}],9:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e){d.inPlace(e,["onreadystatechange"],"fn-",s)}function o(){var t=this,e=u.context(t);t.readySta te>3&&!e.resolved&&(e.resolved=! 0,u.emit("xhr-resolved",[],t)),d.inPlace(t,v,"fn-",s)}function i(t){w.push(t),h&&(g=-g,b.data=g)}function a(){for(var t=0;t<w.length;t++)r([],w[t]);w.length&&(w=[])}function s(t,e){return e}function c(t,e){for(var n in t)e[n]=t[n];return e}t(5);var f=t("ee"),u=f.get("xhr"),d=t(16) (u),l=NREUM.o,p=l.XHR,h=l.MO,m=" readystatechange",v=["onload","onerror","onabort","on loadstart","onloadend","onprogre ss","ontimeout"],w=[];e.exports=u;var y=window.XMLHttpRequest=function (t){var e=new p(t);try{u.emit("new-xhr",[e],e),e.addEventListener(m,o,!1)}c atch(n){try{u.emit("internal-error",[n])}catch(r){}}return e};if(c(p,y),y.prototype=p.proto type,d.inPlace(y.prototype,["open","send"],"-xhr-",s),u.on("send-xhr-start",function(t,e){r(t,e),i(e) }),u.on("open-xhr-start",r),h){var g=1,b=document.createTextNode(g) ;new h(a).observe(b,{characterData:!0 })}else f.on("fn-end",function(t){t[0]&&t[0].type===m||a()})},{}],10:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){var e=this.params,n=this.metrics;if( !this.ended){this.ended=!0;for(v ar r=0;l>r;r++)t.removeEventListene r(d[r],this.listener,!1);if(!e.aborted ){if(n.duration=(new Date).getTime()-this.startTime,4===t.readyState) {e.status=t.status;var i=o(t,this.lastSize);if(i&&(n.rx Size=i),this.sameOrigin){var a=t.getResponseHeader("X-NewRelic-App-Data");a&&(e.cat=a.split(", ").pop())}}else e.status=0;n.cbTime=this.cbTime, u.emit("xhr-done",[t],t),c("xhr",[e,n,this.startTime])}}}function o(t,e){var n=t.responseType;if("json"===n&& null!==e)return e;var r="arraybuffer"===n||"blob"===n| |"json"===n?t.response:t.respons eText;return i(r)}function i(t){if("string"==typeof t&&t.length)return t.length;if("object"==typeof t){if("undefined"!=typeof ArrayBuffer&&t instanceof ArrayBuffer&&t.byteLength)return t.byteLength

That's told you!

ReputationRep:
    Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrumpSadly, the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our major cities is committed by blacks and hispanics-a tough subject-must be discussed.9:05 AM - 5 Jun 2013where are the statistics? Huh. You support this crazy *******?
    So you are complaining about the truth?

You are saying he is wrong with out even knowing if he is wrong or not, unbelievable. Who do you think commits most crimes in major US cities?

ReputationRep:
    SO....
    Please provide a link to the video (not huffpo article) showing him saying he is deporting ALL Mexicans.

Trump is saying that all Muslims are terrorists unless proven otherwise. That's the whole point, he wants to exclude all Muslims (sorry, "Mooslims" until such time as they can prove they are innocent.

No, he is saying that national security and personal safety of the American people is a higher priority than the travel plans of Muslims. It's nothing personal against them, just that at this time there seems to be no other way of guaranteeing safety.

(Original post by trumpisbae2)
    Jebedee Why are you being so unpatriotic and choosing a profile tag with a namesake of a Italian liberal communist sympathiser on an old children's TV programme from a hard left TV channel?

Shame!
    Perhaps you're thinking of Zebedee? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Trump graduated from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, arguably the most prestigious business school in the world.
    And yet his statements are reminiscent of comments you'd expect from ignorant children :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/ne...violent-crime/
    http://newobserveronline.com/90-nonw...rime-rate-fbi/
    http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...ic_whites.html

ReputationRep:
    I'm not even going to entertain this *******s. I don't support Trump for a range of reasons. I don't support open borders. Open borders did not cause the attack in Orlando, nor the attack in Paris, nor the attack in Brussels. They were by people born and bred in those countries. Educate your tiny ****ing brain.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.