Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Thank you What music are you into?
    yw a never ending list mainly the smiths, bowie, jake bugg, the xx , wild nothing stone roses <<3 etc etc etc, wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella_08)
    yw a never ending list mainly the smiths, bowie, jake bugg, the xx , wild nothing stone roses <<3 etc etc etc, wbu?
    Cool! I'm a fan of those 3. The Smiths are one of my top bands and I'm going to see The Stone Roses on Sunday I like all sorts too, but I'm mostly into the 80s alternative 'scene'. Bands such as Echo and the Bunnymen (they're my favourite), The Smiths, The Cure, Joy Division... I like the alternative bands, you know? I also like Bowie as I mentioned. Also a fan of The Doors and some of the 70s hard rock stuff, like The Who, Thin Lizzy. I also like Roxy Music, Television, Talking Heads. All sorts really, but mainly the alternative/post-punk/New Wave stuff Also like Suede & Radiohead from the 90s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Cool! I'm a fan of those 3. The Smiths are one of my top bands and I'm going to see The Stone Roses on Sunday I like all sorts too, but I'm mostly into the 80s alternative 'scene'. Bands such as Echo and the Bunnymen (they're my favourite), The Smiths, The Cure, Joy Division... I like the alternative bands, you know? I also like Bowie as I mentioned. Also a fan of The Doors and some of the 70s hard rock stuff, like The Who, Thin Lizzy. I also like Roxy Music, Television, Talking Heads. All sorts really, but mainly the alternative/post-punk/New Wave stuff Also like Suede & Radiohead from the 90s.
    Yup yup, you gotta love mozza! Wow, you're so lucky you get to see them, have a fab time They visited my town like a week ago but we didn't get tickets :/ and exams got in the way. Joy Division are amazing too, the track 'disorder' is my favourite. I've heard of most bands you listed, just never heard of thin lizzy! I recommend this album by wild nothing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XP1jHPp_kQ my personal fav. I also love Alex turner's submarine album :love: yeah let's put it this way, i've never been a Beyonce fan! I like the 90s, really only oasis though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella_08)
    Yup yup, you gotta love mozza! Wow, you're so lucky you get to see them, have a fab time They visited my town like a week ago but we didn't get tickets :/ and exams got in the way. Joy Division are amazing too, the track 'disorder' is my favourite. I've heard of most bands you listed, just never heard of thin lizzy! I recommend this album by wild nothing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XP1jHPp_kQ my personal fav. I also love Alex turner's submarine album :love: yeah let's put it this way, i've never been a Beyonce fan! I like the 90s, really only oasis though
    Haha such a character Though that's part of his charm I suppose xD Thank you, I will do! Ah that's unfortunate... Yes they are. I couldn't narrow down a favourite. Atmosphere and New Dawn Fades are great. Thin Lizzy are cool Got into them quite recently.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1lPuWg-Rpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCdQcU9BLWk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRo3u04vY1E

That album actually sounded quite cool, not what I would usually listen to Ah I'm not a fan of him or The Arctic Monkeys tbh Haha good I'm not really a fan of current music tbh. I'm not a fan of Oasis myself.

I recommend Echo and the Bunnymen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuBGktHCJNU

ReputationRep:
    OK I AM BACK AGAIN SO

Biryani007 For being inspiring and someone who was real with me.

PrincessBO$$ For existing

ReputationRep:
    Dab.

ReputationRep:
    emsypol you're hilarious and also kind, and brighten my day!
    Undec you gotta great sense of humour, really nice, and you're super fun to be around!

ONE EXAM LEFT for all 3 of us. We can do this!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace143)
    Undec you gotta great sense of humour, really nice, and you're super fun to be around!

aw this is a cute thread and ty youre awesome too!!! one exam WOOP WOOP

ReputationRep:
    Ayaz789 you can make people feel better, especially me, you have a good personality for it

Ayaz789

ReputationRep:
    In the words of james brown. I feel good.

Emily lynch. Will you marry me.

I'm sorry. Maybe that was too forthcoming. You're awesome. And I don't know who you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace143)

THANKS GRACE!
    Only saw this now!
    Thanks for keeping my motivation up through this time and being so great at being so positive and happy all the time. You're so lovely all the time even when something is bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undec)
    THANKS GRACE!
    Only saw this now!
    Thanks for keeping my motivation up through this time and being so great at being so positive and happy all the time. You're so lovely all the time even when something is bad!
    Aw made my day!!! Funny how I only saw this now too, 3 days later ahah
    Thanks so much and hope you're enjoying your days of freedom (tsr won't let me rep u again yet sorry!!)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.