Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ExamsAreOver)
    Step 1: Go to YouTube.com
    Step 2: Search "John Oliver Brexit"
    Step 3: Watch it
    Step 4: Shut up and stop spreading lies.
    You can't just tell me to shut up. I have freedom of speech.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelstresss)
    If you think logically about it, the economists supporting remain have got their predictions wrong like 3 times in the last 5 years, so yeah, incompatible, sorry, you dug yourself into this hole
    The EU is a sinking ship, and we've been offered a life boat. But people like you are standing around saying what if the boat sinks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookie123456789)
    You can't just tell me to shut up. I have freedom of speech.
    But I have the freedom of speech to tell you to shut up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    LOL
    There's nothing funny about it!?!?!?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    But I have the freedom of speech to tell you to shut up.
    And I have the freedom of speech to tell you not to tell me to shut up.

ReputationRep:
    And I have the freedom of speech to tell you not to tell me to shut up.
    It's an infinite cycle.

ReputationRep:
    LOL you mad?
    No I am perfectly sane.

ReputationRep:
    It's an infinite cycle.
    yep.

ReputationRep:
    yep.
    Lel. From two very different and split views, somehow, we came to agree on something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveDogg23)
    The EU is a sinking ship, and we've been offered a life boat. But people like you are standing around saying what if the boat sinks?
    The EU's problems will affect us, whether we are in it or not. Best to stay in the room where we are capable of saving it instead of abandoning it like cowards.

ReputationRep:
    Lel. From two very different and split views, somehow, we came to agree on something.
    Yes we did. Never thought that would happen

ReputationRep:
    You just voted for increased rape
    LOOOOOL you simpleton.

ReputationRep:
    I voted leave but I didnt bring my own pen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drogon)
    LOOOOOL you simpleton.
    I'm not a simpleton you simpleton.

ReputationRep:
    The EU's problems will affect us, whether we are in it or not. Best to stay in the room where we are capable of saving it instead of abandoning it like cowards.
    How are we acting like cowards? The EU are controlling us and will not allow us to make our own laws. Lets say you're being bullied by someone. Is it cowardly to stand up to them? God you are delusional.

ReputationRep:
    Voted Remain about half an hour ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveDogg23)
    How are we acting like cowards? The EU are controlling us and will not allow us to make our own laws. Lets say you're being bullied by someone. Is it cowardly to stand up to them? God you are delusional.
    Evidently David Cameron and almost every reputable leader in the UK and across the world, alongside the majority of economists disagree with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    So it applies to men, right? I wonder if my insultee realised I am not one. :holmes:
    You address me, yet don't tag me?

He's right that the term derives from that meaning, but as he said it has alternate meanings - of which I was in fact referring to.

ReputationRep:
    Evidently David Cameron and almost every reputable leader in the UK and across the world, alongside the majority of economists disagree with you.
    Well clearly those leaders are just acting in their own best interests. Leave is for the PEOPLE

ReputationRep:
    Rubbish. When the migrants (who are mostly men from i.e Syria) get EU passports they can go wherever they want in the EU including the UK so they can bomb us all and rape all the young girls and women.Girls in Germany are already being raped by men from Syria who have different attitudes towards girls and women. I am only telling the truth so don't deny it.
    Yes all they want to do is rape and bomb us all because they are all like that, what a great fact. How old are you?I read in numerous reports that a large proportion of the girls who cried raped lied so...Also i think your ignorance shines through such a statement anyway.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.