Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

EU Referendum Results-LEAVE Countdown to Glory-Everyone Voting Leave Come!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    Best get ready for Turkistan.
    They won't get in. Stop scaremongering. It's BS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I believe everything happens for a reason. Not bothered. Still stand by what I've been saying all along and MILLIONS of people agree remainer politicians are up to no good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    I'm not angry about immigrants mate. They come and get citizenship and work towards it. The migrants at the end of the day, don't. And it's true they can be higher priority. Either way it needs to be handled and it's not. Leaving seems to be the extreme measure but single option because the political incompetents playing poker in their ivory towers have forced us to this. Us not Leaving, doesn't show the Leavers are 100% bonkers either. it could mean there's more crazy people who just don't agree. And the same would be said if we were winning. Unfortunately the current PM is a Remainer and people believe the same man who is destroying us?
    My vote to Remain has nothing to do with David Cameron, let me guarantee that to you. I didn't want this sodding referendum in the first place, I had enough of the one in Scotland that I voted in and couldn't stand either. My vote to Remain also does not mean that I think the EU is wonderful and without flaw. It has many, and I want to see Britain working constructively with its neighbours to make the EU work for everyone on the continent.

To be clear though, I ultimately want a one-nation planet. My nationality is human, not English/British/European.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ironic coming from the remainer. But you guys are often hypocritical when it comes to things like this.

ReputationRep:
    Never even said that...so yes the idea you just conjured up about another referendum is in fact silly, and probably not much unlike any other ideas you may come up with.
    Elaborate on your won't stay silent? Civil War?? :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Of course they will.

ReputationRep:
    Never even said that...so yes the idea you just conjured up about another referendum is in fact silly, and probably not much unlike any other ideas you may come up with.
    H'actually Farage said a second referendum. Check your masters media quotes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    My vote to Remain has nothing to do with David Cameron, let me guarantee that to you. I didn't want this sodding referendum in the first place, I had enough of the one in Scotland that I voted in and couldn't stand either. My vote to Remain also does not mean that I think the EU is wonderful and without flaw. It has many, and I want to see Britain working constructively with its neighbours to make the EU work for everyone on the continent.

To be clear though, I ultimately want a one-nation planet. My nationality is human, not English/British/European.
    This worldly, blindly altruistic mentality scares the piss out of me. It shows complete unawareness of the current situation where you live. The state of Africa and Asia have nothing to do with you but you care more about other places than your own. And that kind of thinking has hijacked this entire situation. Well you'll see that utopia in your head will NEVER happen and probably because of what you voted for.

I mean if UK sees itself as a fake America bringing everyone in no questions asked, for one, you're enabling them to neglect the state of their own countries when they just leave to go elsewhere. You're also adding to a bad situation. All for..what...kumbaya?

ReputationRep:
    H'actually Farage said a second referendum. Check your masters media quotes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Am I Farage? I said I never said it...never said no one else has. And just because you voted like a sheep doesn't mean you're big, calm yourself, your big boy pants are swallowing you.

ReputationRep:
    Ironic coming from the remainer. But you guys are often hypocritical when it comes to things like this.
    Millions of Bulgarias rushed over once they joined, remember that? :rolleyes:

A few came less than how many British leave to go to EU countries.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This ****ing Smeggy kid I tell ya

ReputationRep:
    Am I Farage? I said I never said it...never said no one else has. And just because you voted like a sheep doesn't mean you're big, calm yourself, your big boy pants are swallowing you.
    Don't cry you sore loser. You're the sheep voting leave because you think we'll be better alone. The literate, intelligent majority have made the correct decision. Go lick your wounds in the corner.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm just here in the hope that my presence pisses off Brexiters.

ReputationRep:
    This worldly, blindly altruistic mentality scares the piss out of me. It shows complete unawareness of the current situation where you live. The state of Africa and Asia have nothing to do with you but you care more about other places than your own. And that kind of thinking has hijacked this entire situation. Well you'll see that utopia in your head will NEVER happen and probably because of what you voted for.

I mean if UK sees itself as a fake America bringing everyone in no questions asked, for one, you're enabling them to neglect the state of their own countries when they just leave to go elsewhere. You're also adding to a bad situation. All for..what...kumbaya?
    Again, if you had seen my other posts on this, you would see that I know full well that I will not live to see it happen. I care about the whole planet, not just the piece of rock I was born on by complete chance, and whose boundaries were arbitrarily drawn long ago. Call me a hippie, call me idealistic, I probably am a bit of both, but I will not apologise for being altruistic.

Resources are becoming more keenly contested and the world is facing greater challenges than it ever has done. Putting fences up everywhere is not the answer.

ReputationRep:
    Don't cry you sore loser. You're the sheep voting leave because you think we'll be better alone. The literate, intelligent majority have made the correct decision. Go lick your wounds in the corner.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Who's crying, calm yourself tryna look hard, you're so gassed bruv :rofl:. All my posts are saying it's whatever if they win, and I'm not even bothered but I stand by what I think.

Ok I'm a sheep, you're a sheep, ok what else? I'm not even wounded trust me, I've been saying in and out of this thread if we remain I'll just continue doing what I always do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elen90)
    I'm just here in the hope that my presence pisses off Brexiters.
    ...You're pretty irrelevant seeing as I've no idea who you are to be pissed off lol There's more to be pissed off about than your avatar, lady.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    Again, if you had seen my other posts on this, you would see that I know full well that I will not live to see it happen. I care about the whole planet, not just the piece of rock I was born on by complete chance, and whose boundaries were arbitrarily drawn long ago. Call me a hippie, call me idealistic, I probably am a bit of both, but I will not apologise for being altruistic.

Resources are becoming more keenly contested and the world is facing greater challenges than it ever has done. Putting fences up everywhere is not the answer.
    You need to apologise, you're doing yourself no favours voting with what's easy and what seems to be worldly. How is it worldly letting the place run amok with people we can't afford who aren't even citizens?? Just how? If anything it's worsening the situation. But like I said and will continue to say people are being scared away from voting Leave and to vote Remain though remain is no more caring of the world lol That's the main issue with being so liberal and progeessive. Your "progress" is truly you leaving behind and ignoring the current situation based on how history led us here. It's just...sad. Lol I always say everything happens for a reason though.

ReputationRep:
    ...You're pretty irrelevant seeing as I've no idea who you are to be pissed off lol There's more to be pissed off about than your avatar, lady.
    I'm not talking about you specifically :cookie:

Given that whenever I enter an EU debate I receive nothing but nastiness from the Brexit end, I wouldn't be surprised that the simple conspicuousness of my avatar would piss off Brexiters such as yourself, gentleman.

ReputationRep:
    It's worth noting that both sides still need share an island with each other regardless of the result.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Lol you guys lost- were staying in. Even Farage has acknowledged it now.
    This has been mentioned probably an hr ago :erm: But now place a million dollar bet on the country getting better...

still there's a lot of time left to count. Even if you win just keep in mind millions of people are in that losing percentage that you still will have as neighbours, bosses, colleagues, peers

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.