Turn on thread page Beta

POLL: What is your view of Jaysh Al Fatah (a terrorist group in Syria)? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: What should we do about Jaysh Al Fatah?
    Ask Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Turkey to stop sponsoring them
    19.23%
    Designate the group as terrorist, and help efforts fighting it
    30.77%
    Allow our Gulf allies to support them, Assad is worse
    3.85%
    Consider them a terrorist group, but do nothing
    26.92%
    Consider them a 'moderate' rebel group
    19.23%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlifunArnab)
    "Who is Ibn Fulaan?"

#S(hia)pubsRefutation
    they can use this template http://www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmes...m=9&Topic=1088

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    You always talk about implementing democracy in Syria. Do you support implementing it in Iran? Ya'know overthrow Khameini's regime, free and open election where anyone can stand (rather than just those the regime picks) etc...

So true democracy in Iran? Yes/No?

If no, why?
    Who supported the Islamic revolution that prevented democracy from going to iran?

*cough*cough*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibn Fulaan)
    Yeah I'm not going to respond to you. It's a waste of my time so go ahead and make all the insinuations you want from this.
    Salamunalaykum,

Alright brother.

Zamestaneh has actually made a good attempt at addressing the topic head on, without resorting to side-stepping the issue. If you want to read his reply, i believe it is on page 3 or 4.

That's all i was really looking for. Someone to directly address the issue, give an analytical explanation and address my concerns.

Again, as i said before, if you feel i subtly made any insinuation or accusation against you, that you believe is not true , you know better what your beliefs are, and i withdraw any of those statements, if at most it serves to allow you to answer the question.

Suffice to say, there is really no compulsion. I only quoted you onto this thread because you are very vocal about syria, and make many claims and hence i wanted to hold you to some of them.

I hope your Iti'kaaf was beneficial, spiritual, and humbling experience, and Eid Mubarak brother. You may not reply to any of my salams, or greetings of Eid, but i've done my duty to offer them to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlifunArnab)
    "Who is Ibn Fulaan?"

#S(hia)pubsRefutation
    Salamunalaykum,

I believe its essential people understand whenever you post that you are somebody who has prayed to Allah azwj for a group founded by member(s) of Alqaeda (albeit people with very close ties and trained with them), as well as a group working hand in hand, as brothers, under one manner and forming very, very close ties to the official alqaeda affiliate, jabhat al nusra.

Adding to that, someone who is visciously secterian, considers shia scholars/sheikhs as kaffirs, shia's as mushriks/polytheists, and saved only from kufr by virtue of being a layman.

Either way, Eid Mubarak to you too. You, along with the others, do not reply to my salams, nor my greetings of peace, and that's fine. Again, with you, i hav done my duty in offering them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tawheed)
    Salamunalaykum,
    Walaykum salaam.

I believe its essential people understand whenever you post that you are somebody who has prayed to Allah azwj for a group founded by member(s) of Alqaeda (albeit people with very close ties and trained with them), as well as a group working hand in hand, as brothers, under one manner and forming very, very close ties to the official alqaeda affiliate, jabhat al nusra.
    'Somebody who has prayed to Allah azwj for a group'

The Messenger of Allah prayed to Allah for either Umar or Abu Jahl to be guided.

In fact, since when is it wrong to pray for a group and hope Allah guides them?

Adding to that, someone who is visciously secterian, considers shia scholars/sheikhs as kaffirs, shia's as mushriks/polytheists, and saved only from kufr by virtue of being a layman.

I don't make takfeer on Zaydis so we'd have to go through the different types of Shia and what they believe in.

Either way, Eid Mubarak to you too. You, along with the others, do not reply to my salams, nor my greetings of peace, and that's fine. Again, with you, i hav done my duty in offering them.
    I replied to your salams above, and I'm pretty sure I have replied to your other salams but Allah knows best.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.