jesuss

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keepyy)
    first he comes to take back into heaven his peoples?there will be a wedding party in heaven. he is coming unseen to take off the bride. when your are not expecting him to come back. but we know that he is coming before the grapes are gathered, just before passover feast.
    Just because you are able to speak with the voice, doesn't mean that you have seen the word, okay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    Just because you are able to speak with the voice, doesn't mean that you have seen the word, okay?
    What are you saying, out of interest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Racoon)
    What are you saying, out of interest?
    It's okay. I was trying to speak on her level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    are you ok :erm:
    near death experience?
    NDEs make someone go shamanic, not religious militant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    when the lord execute judgments in his anger, the same wicked shall die if you do not warn him out of his wicked ways. but i the lord will punish you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trichakra)
    But when?
    they sparkle like bronze and the noise of their wings like the roar of the see. but when they stand, they let down their wings. a throne of sapphire over their heads. sitting on it, every eye will see us, jesus and his wife sparkling like bronze, in the centre of the sormy cloud. lightning flashing and dazzling light, coming from the north.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mactotaur)
    NDEs make someone go shamanic, not religious militant.
    why not

ReputationRep:
    why not
    Religious militancy is based on the idea that you're completely and utterly right. NDEs tend to shake your foundations at least a little.

ReputationRep:
    the lord sent a sword to destroy the places where people worshiped idols. their altars have been torn down, and the incense altars broken. people have been killed in front of their idols, the corpes all around the altars smashed to piece and shattered. people have been killed everywhere. and those jews who have survived willacknowledge the lord jesus

ReputationRep:
    the lord sent a sword to destroy the places where people worshiped idols. their altars have been torn down, and the incense altars broken. people have been killed in front of their idols, the corpes all around the altars smashed to piece and shattered. people have been killed everywhere. and those jews who have survived willacknowledge the lord jesus
    The Celtic god Cernunnos predates Jesus, you know. Why don't you acknowledge him instead?

ReputationRep:
    iam the lord and my warnings are not empty, i will do to you according to your deserts and you shall know that iam the one who punish. neither gold can save when god pours out his anger. he will not bring this terrible thing on you for no reason. nor silver shall not be able to satisfy. discard the stumbling stone? as an unclean thing

ReputationRep:
    and i went in hot anger? and the holy spirit lift me up. then the spirit has taken complete control of my body and took me away. and i sat there? greatly surprised.
    the spirit took me high in the air to transport me to Jerusalem.

ReputationRep:
    they sparkle like bronze and the noise of their wings like the roar of the see. but when they stand, they let down their wings. a throne of sapphire over their heads. sitting on it, every eye will see us, jesus and his wife sparkling like bronze, in the centre of the sormy cloud. lightning flashing and dazzling light, coming from the north.
    they are four cherubs beneath the sapphire throne; everyone has four faces, four wings and one wheel

ReputationRep:
    The Celtic god Cernunnos predates Jesus, you know. Why don't you acknowledge him instead?
    the cities are full of perverseness, people say, the lord has forsaken the earth and sees not. as for me, my eyes shall not spare, neither will i have pity but i will requite their ways, says the lord. why did you add sexual immorality to all these?

ReputationRep:
    the cities are full of perverseness, people say, the lord has forsaken the earth and sees not. as for me, my eyes shall not spare, neither will i have pity but i will requite their ways, says the lord. why did you add sexual immorality to all these?
    Try a straight answer. That god existed before yours. What makes yours more valid?

ReputationRep:
    feel ashamed because you have done more hateful things. are they better than you are? my sins were even more terrible than theirs, in fact my sins made Sodom and Samaria feel innocent. surely your mother must have been a hittite, neither did she strengthen the hand of the needy.

ReputationRep:
    Try a straight answer. That god existed before yours. What makes yours more valid?
    who is the idol? he is a fallen? angel. the four cherubs under the throne of sapphire have not fallen with Satan.

ReputationRep:
    jesus is god

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ordo)
    Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "In the meantime, while the Dajjal (the one-eyed deceiver) will be busy doing this and this, Allah will send down the Messiah son of Mary (Jesus عليه السلام). He (Jesus عليه السلام ) will descend in the eastern part of Damascus, near the white minaret (tower), dressed in the two yellowish garments, with his hands resting on the arms of two angels. When he will bend down his head, water drops will appear trickling down, and when he will raise it, it will appear as though pearl--like drops are rolling down. Any disbeliever whom the air of his breath reaches, and it will reach up to the last limit of his sight, will fall dead. Then, the son of Mary will go in pursuit of the Dajjal, and will overtake him at the gate of Lud, and will kill him." (Sahih Muslim, Tirmizi, Ibn Majah). Abu Huraira (radiallahu anh) reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace and blessings be upon him said, "By the one whose hands my life is in, surely the son of Maryam (Peace upon her) will descend amongst you as a just ruler. He will destroy the cross, kill the swine and abolish the tax." (Bukhari)
    I thought Muslims believed that God [Allah] didn't have a son?

ReputationRep:
    first you quote quran

then the rest of the ********

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 3, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.