I really like this wedding dresses

I love the second red dress :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anojan)
    I really like this wedding dresses

I love them , they look so nice

ReputationRep:
    I personally would either wear a navy dress or a black one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I love the second red dress :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ria25)
    I love them , they look so nice
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anojan)
    Thank you
    Your welcome
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Do you think you will wear a veil? I've decided not to wear one. I'm going to be wearing my hair down so feel it'll be too much to wear my hair down plus a veil. I'm going to wear a purple crystal hairband or tiara of some sort though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting married in Jan 2019, so 2 and a half years away. Its too early to order a dress as knowing me I'll gain weight or change my mind on a dress but one thing I have said for years is that I wouldn't wear a white, ivory or cream dress. I personally don't feel like I would suit those colours so I'm going to go for a purple dress, especially as it'll match my partner's purple kilt. Been having a look at some dresses online lately to get a rough idea on what kind of design of dress and shade of purple I'd be looking for and also at prices. Found a few nice ones so far

So just wondering if any of you girls have thought about what you would ever wear? Coloured wedding dresses seem to be coming a trend now. I did go through my phase of wanting a black wedding dress when I was in my emo days back when I was about 14 but I am out of that now :laugh:
    omg yesssss!!!!!!!! i was thinking black too lol or red like really dark red
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by fairly_local_EMO)
    omg yesssss!!!!!!!! i was thinking black too lol or red like really dark red
    MCR's video for Helena really made me want a black wedding dress years ago
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Do you think you will wear a veil? I've decided not to wear one. I'm going to be wearing my hair down so feel it'll be too much to wear my hair down plus a veil. I'm going to wear a purple crystal hairband or tiara of some sort though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Definitely don't want to have a veil (it's one of a few traditional things i don't want to do) , i m going to have my hair reasonably wavy and wear a simple headband purple crystal sounds lovely
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    Definitely don't want to have a veil (it's one of a few traditional things i don't want to do) , i m going to have my hair reasonably wavy and wear a simple headband purple crystal sounds lovely
    Is it just me or do you not really see many women with veils now? I only ever see them in magazines nowadays. None of my friends wore them to their wedding.

Ya know how I'm having a cat themed wedding? I'm actually thinking of getting this made but with purple instead of red and using that as my wedding headband or tiara :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

• Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Is it just me or do you not really see many women with veils now? I only ever see them in magazines nowadays. None of my friends wore them to their wedding.

Ya know how I'm having a cat themed wedding? I'm actually thinking of getting this made but with purple instead of red and using that as my wedding headband or tiara :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's not just you, my friend wore one to her wedding but otherwise i'd never seen one before, i guess its a personal taste thing. ooh i didnt know that, that would be lovely with purple roses on it

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    None of my friends wore them at their weddings either and my mum didn't wear one as my dad disliked them (when they got married it was unusual not to wear one, I'm pretty sure they did everything else traditionally). I doubt I'd wear a veil; I'd just probably hire someone to style my hair nicely instead.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on your engagement!

One of the few things I am traditional about is weddings. The only colour I may consider other than white is cream.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    Congratulations on your engagement!

One of the few things I am traditional about is weddings. The only colour I may consider other than white is cream.
    Thank you! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by gemmam)
    None of my friends wore them at their weddings either and my mum didn't wear one as my dad disliked them (when they got married it was unusual not to wear one, I'm pretty sure they did everything else traditionally). I doubt I'd wear a veil; I'd just probably hire someone to style my hair nicely instead.
    Do you think you'll wear your hair up or down? Definitely down for me. I think I'll just straighten mine as it's usually curly naturally. I don't suit my hair up so that's out of the question :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you think you'll wear your hair up or down? Definitely down for me. I think I'll just straighten mine as it's usually curly naturally. I don't suit my hair up so that's out of the question :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not sure I guess it'll depend on what time of year it is; I don't cope well in hot weather so it'll have to be up if it's in the summer.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You know that purple dress I've been eyeing up...I bought it

I had an Amazon voucher and decided to use that towards it. If it doesn't look good as a wedding dress or I find another one I like, I can get it cut into a party dress as I love the style and would wear it anyway

ReputationRep:
    For wedding day white dress is the best option I think.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by jacinto downer)
    For wedding day white dress is the best option I think.
    Each to their own

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.