Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do Brexit voters want to sack millions and cause mass unemployment? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IronicalMan)
    Paragraph that ****, stop generalizing since you're evidently not someone that believes in that..... Furthermore I know more about economics than you. British workers earn less because of mass immigration of unpatriotic foreigners after money. FACT.
    Considering I have 4 A's, 3B's and a C at gcse and ACC at as levels, dunno what I got at a2 yet... I very much doubt I'll be effected too much, however I give a **** about working class British people so.............. Most immigrants aren't highly educated, especially EU migrants, the increase in doctors and nurses from the EU accounts for basically the increase in population because of them. Unless we need them, they shouldn't be here. So what if the economy grows a few percent, it doesn't mean **** to the average person if they earn less and have to pay more for stuff.....
    China had higher GDP than Britain in the 18th and 19th century, doesn't mean they weren't starving on the street...
    Firstly, it was paragraphed, I don't know why it came out like that. Crickey
    What do you mean that I don't believe in that, I'm a very open-minded person, but I tend to be very opinionated.

I wasn't generalising its fact-based; hence the quotations; plus I said that there are many other interpretation/opinions towards mine. It wasn't meant to be too far left biassed.You probably do know more about economics than me. I can tell your older, but economics isn't only taught by lecturers, it can also be learnt, in different ways, e.g., the internet . Moreover, at least being at a young age, I can find my own voice in society, from unbiased and biassed sources.
    Plus ethics plus the facts, tie in with economics.

Finally, something decent to say, and I agree with you, well done on your qualifications as well.

I don't only mean migrants from the EU, others like from (e.g.,), Africa and Asia, who are greatly educated, speak fluent English, and play key roles in our society, but I'm not sure it fits here. I agree, though, but poverty is everywhere, behind closed doors. Sadly, I may be affected, e.g., Uni abroad in the Netherlands, etc., but I hope they'll be able to compromise in their summit soon.

Again, I agree with your points; unless most are needed, then maybe the rest should be sent back. (If they're just here for the benefits with no motive to work, or their not being proactive) But they shouldn't just be left dry, at least they should be able to go on their way with what they've earned, or compensated. It's hard to displace that many people, though.

P.s- I had to edit this twice to get paragraphs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessjoy)
    Firstly, it was paragraphed, I don't know why it came out like that. Crickey
    What do you mean that I don't believe in that, I'm a very open-minded person, but I tend to be very opinionated.

I wasn't generalising its fact-based; hence the quotations; plus I said that there are many other interpretation/opinions towards mine. It wasn't meant to be too far left biassed.You probably do know more about economics than me. I can tell your older, but economics isn't only taught by lecturers, it can also be learnt, in different ways, e.g., the internet . Moreover, at least being at a young age, I can find my own voice in society, from unbiased and biassed sources.
    Plus ethics plus the facts, tie in with economics.

Finally, something decent to say, and I agree with you, well done on your qualifications as well.

I don't only mean migrants from the EU, others like from (e.g.,), Africa and Asia, who are greatly educated, speak fluent English, and play key roles in our society, but I'm not sure it fits here. I agree, though, but poverty is everywhere, behind closed doors. Sadly, I may be affected, e.g., Uni abroad in the Netherlands, etc., but I hope they'll be able to compromise in their summit soon.

Again, I agree with your points; unless most are needed, then maybe the rest should be sent back. (If they're just here for the benefits with no motive to work, or their not being proactive) But they shouldn't just be left dry, at least they should be able to go on their way with what they've earned, or compensated. It's hard to displace that many people, though.
    How old do you think i am out of curiosity ?

ReputationRep:
    How old do you think i am out of curiosity ?
    Hopefully, I'm close, You have definitely finished your GCSEs, so you're older than 16.
    You are in your second year of A levels?
    A2? Final term by now (waiting for results)?

So my estimation;
    18-19 years old (roughly)

ReputationRep:
    Btw, their mouths to feed are irrelevant to me, your moron, I really hope you end up in a dead end job unable to afford a house you ****ing do gooder liberal moron. THEY'RE NOT BRITISH AND SHOULDN'T BE ENTITLED TO BENEFITS ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'RE THE REASON BRITISH PEOPLE NEED THEM.
    Lol! This is too funny. That's not my portion IJN. I work hard in school and I come from a long, hard working generation of non-moronic, human beings so I'm better than okay.

I have had the best start to life, I don't need to beg for bread, my family have never, mine won't and I'll NEVER have to

I'm happy to be liberal, I can be Conservative, but I'm happy being Liberal sometimes. What's wrong with that? I didn't know it was, last time I checked the Law, caring for others was more than okay.

I'll be able to afford a house, in fact, I am able to, everyone is born with potential.
    And I definitely am.

You're the one who is of age to afford one, so let's see how it goes.

Apprenticeship for a few years maybe?

Thanks for your positivity, you've made me smile

P.s No hard feelings received. Others could have taken that another way.
    Not too bad for a youngun to handle, isn't it

ReputationRep:
    Lol! This is too funny. That's not my portion IJN. I work hard in school and I come from a long, hard working generation of non-moronic, human beings so I'm better than okay.

I have had the best start to life, I don't need to beg for bread, my family have never, mine won't and I'll NEVER have to

I'm happy to be liberal, I can be Conservative, but I'm happy being Liberal sometimes. What's wrong with that? I didn't know it was, last time I checked the Law, caring for others was more than okay.

I'll be able to afford a house, in fact, I am able to, everyone is born with potential.
    And I definitely am.
    Edit- I got the internship as my step dad knows the bloke, otherwise I wouldn't be able to get one until the 3rd year of uni
    You're the one who is of age to afford one, so let's see how it goes.

Apprenticeship for a few years maybe?

Thanks for your positivity, you've made me smile

P.s No hard feelings received. Others could have taken that another way.
    Not too bad for a youngun to handle, isn't it
    Typical I am alright, look down and support things that makes British peoples lives worse, because of your superior sense of morals that compel you to support loads of foreigners only here for money.

Might do an apprenticeship, but I would prefer to go to university I think, I always change my mind. As long as I get rid of inheritance tax I will be much better off..... But if you were thrown into that situation, you'd change your mind... Oh and I have an internship in New York, so no I am not stoopid, though tbh I would rather became a tradesmen, it's fun and easy but not with the current saturation of foreigners in the labour market, So I'll probably get my degree in economics and then if the wages pick up... you never know.

I would do an apprenticeship in an investment bank but unfortunately because I have a penis and I am a white suppressor I don't increase the diversity quota so I HAVE to go to university for a chance at that job. Only got my internship because I know the bloke through my step father, otherwise I'd have to go to uni for 3 years first, however, If his Brother, the bloke I am getting it off, can get me an internship/job in his investment firm, I'd definitely take that apprenticeship over going to uni LOL.

I'm 18, maybe you looked at my posts, what are you then... Although by talking about lectures I thought you must have guessed I was older.

ReputationRep:
    Typical I am alright, look down and support things that makes British peoples lives worse, because of your superior sense of morals that compel you to support loads of foreigners only here for money.

Might do an apprenticeship, but I would prefer to go to university I think, I always change my mind. As long as I get rid of inheritance tax I will be much better off..... But if you were thrown into that situation, you'd change your mind... Oh and I have an internship in New York, so no I am not stoopid, though tbh I would rather became a tradesmen, it's fun and easy but not with the current saturation of foreigners in the labour market, So I'll probably get my degree in economics and then if the wages pick up... you never know.

I would do an apprenticeship in an investment bank but unfortunately because I have a penis and I am a white suppressor I don't increase the diversity quota so I HAVE to go to university for a chance at that job. Only got my internship because I know the bloke through my step father, otherwise I'd have to go to uni for 3 years first, however, If his Brother, the bloke I am getting it off, can get me an internship/job in his investment firm, I'd definitely take that apprenticeship over going to uni LOL.

I'm 18, maybe you looked at my posts, what are you then... Although by talking about lectures I thought you must have guessed I was older.
    You're sarcasm/fun sly jokes crack me up.
    Good luck I hope it all works out whatever you hope to do, apprenticeships are starting to be great, and its good to know someone, who knows someone. (if that makes sense )
    I want to do an apprenticeship for a year maybe in a hospital, for some money and for the job experience first hand; but i definitely want to go to Uni.

I'm knowledgeable but wayyyy younger than you.
    18-3 is my age :x
    Slipped a key I was taking a survey

ReputationRep:
    You're sarcasm/fun sly jokes crack me up.
    Good luck I hope it all works out whatever you hope to do, apprenticeships are starting to be great, and its good to know someone, who knows someone. (if that makes sense )
    I want to do an apprenticeship for a year maybe in a hospital, for some money and for the job experience first hand; but i definitely want to go to Uni.

I'm knowledgeable but wayyyy younger than you.
    18-4 my age :x
    No need to be on here at 14 LOL, no where near gcse

ReputationRep:
    No not 14, 15.
    Where I go, GCSEs have started, took a chemistry AQA paper that the end of year 9.Had a few this year.
    Early entry. At least my school does that.
    That's the main reason I'm on here, it really helped.What's the sign-up age here? 13?

ReputationRep:
    LOL,
    Slipped a key I was taking a survey and still am. Just rushing this.
    15 - In year 10. Started GCSEs in Year 9/end of Year 8 (options)

ReputationRep:
    LOL,
    Slipped a key I was taking a survey and still am. Just rushing this.
    15 - In year 10. Started GCSEs in Year 9/end of Year 8 (options)
    Private school then?, we didn't start ours until year 9/10 I think, complete waste of time, school, for the most part.

ReputationRep:
    No, nowhere near. They just believe it does students well. Take an exam in yr 10, get a good grade your happy with and keep it, no exam for that subject in year 11

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Desi123)
    Are you serious? :lolwut: Brb, tightening immigration laws = "virtually sacking millions of people across Europe (before they start)".
    Don't try to wrap your head around it. OP is rather notorious for this kind of incoherent, gibberish.

For example: Why its racist to vote YES in referendum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wōden)
    Don't try to wrap your head around it. OP is rather notorious for this kind of incoherent, gibberish.

For example: Why its racist to vote YES in referendum
    Yep that was definitely me significantly before the vote.
    I have, like many people changed my mind.

That is proof why we need another referendum - people change their minds the whole time..

So why did I change my mind?

I asked asian and african migrants at work what they will be voting.

65% of them said "REMAIN"....

Thus my theory was blown out of the water...

That is why we need another referendum - other people, unlike me, found out too late, I was lucky, others were not.

ReputationRep:
    We can always scrap Capitalism and turn to a Resource based economy allowing much more advantage over what the country has and pushing us far forward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)
    Nothing will happen to the EU migrants that are already here. Nothing will happen to the EU migrants who will arrive in the next two years.

The Brits that will be getting sacked, are the ones working for companies whose EU headquarters are in the UK. "Millions" is an overstatement. I don't know where the idea comes from that Leavers want every EU national in the country to leave, but it's false, and I'm tired of hearing it over and over again. A leave vote has never meant a complete and total stop to immigration, and the idea of mass deportation is retarded.

Anyone have an idea of how many companies have EU headquarters in the UK?

It might not be millions but it could be sufficient to cause significant damage :unsure:

I feel like people have forgotten so soon the recession in 2009. Such anxious times and we've started it again voluntarily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    We can always scrap Capitalism and turn to a Resource based economy allowing much more advantage over what the country has and pushing us far forward.

Pls be sarcasm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    Pls be sarcasm.
    It's real we can milk our resources to build a country of the future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    Pls be sarcasm.
    Robots are the future of the communist UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshiee)
    Robots are the future of the communist UK.
    Agreed. Communism is workable with Robots in mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    Agreed. Communism is workable with Robots in mind.
    Also we can build an army of modular robots that protect the UK from outside forces.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.