The Student Room Group

Have you found the one person you want to spend forever with?

Scroll to see replies

No i haven't :redface:

Spoiler

Original post by RavioliDance
I wish I looked like the guy in your user picture. :moon: :colondollar:

You really wouldn't want to look like me. :redface:
I bet you are still better looking than I am. :redface:
Unfortunately not!
Yes but she doesn't love me back I don't think
Original post by tanyapotter
Yeah. Too bad he exists only in the Game of Thrones universe

The Hound is mine, anyone else you're free to have
Original post by DropletInfection
It is everything to do with loyalty. Pigeons mate for life. You aint no pigeon.... You are a chilean miner digging and digging. For what? Ill leave that upto you

What are you even talking about?
Original post by katherine9609

He's calling you a sloot that would leave any partner for something better. So yeah, sloots will be sloots. Sloots have no loyalty.

You said you wont stay with someone for your whole life so if I give you like a million pounds thinking im hooked for life you will still dump me innit thats why you aint no pigeon
Met them, yes. She will barely talk to me though,
Original post by IronicalMan
He's calling you a sloot that would leave any partner for something better. So yeah, sloots will be sloots. Sloots have no loyalty.

I never said id leave my partner for anyone better. Please do learn how to read as my post never implied that
Original post by DropletInfection
You said you wont stay with someone for your whole life so if I give you like a million pounds thinking im hooked for life you will still dump me innit thats why you aint no pigeon

I never said that. My post didn't imply that either. I simply stated that in these times forever is almost nonexistent which is a fact when it comes to many cases. I also stated that I have found that one person but I'm not sure if it's the same case for them towards me. I shouldn't even have to explain that as my first post was pretty simple & easy to understand
I never said id leave my partner for anyone better. Please do learn how to read as my post never implied that

"nothing to do with loyalty" sloot
I did but hes married so...
think so she just needs to stay interested and committed
As we speak no.

I would hope so soon though.
Reply 136
Is it ok if you are with someone and you don't know whether you want to be with them for the rest of your life, but you want to find out?

Case for: If there are old couples like this then that's basically living proof. Also, sometimes you think you have found the one but you haven't, so maybe you can find the one and not realise it until you one day realise you've like, built a life with them. Perhaps being realistic and not over romantic and over sentimental can actually help you build a life with someone.

Case against: If you stay with someone who is like that, who you love but don't instantly know they are the one, maybe you will have a happy life with them, but miss out on an even happier life with someone who you might have really thought 'wow you are the one' about.

Thoughts? Opinions? Asking for a friend :wink:
"nothing to do with loyalty" sloot

Yet again, that does not imply that I'd leave. That doesn't imply anything for that matter. Simply states having found that person but knowing its not "forever" is "nothing to do with loyality". You'd think adults would understand how online replies work, guess not

As I said before, do learn how to read before you bother replying :smile:
Yet again, that does not imply that I'd leave. That doesn't imply anything for that matter. Simply states having found that person but knowing its not "forever" is "nothing to do with loyality". You'd think adults would understand how online replies work, guess not

As I said before, do learn how to read before you bother replying :smile:

Well, that's a bad outlook, I'd hope anyone I was with would last forever, and even if it's not, loyalty is important....... But you're loyal, not cheating etc even if you know it's not forever, so I really don't know what you think loyal is.
Well, that's a bad outlook, I'd hope anyone I was with would last forever, and even if it's not, loyalty is important....... But you're loyal, not cheating etc even if you know it's not forever, so I really don't know what you think loyal is.

I never spoke of a loyalty issue. I only mentioned that the issue of me not being a 100% the person thinks the same as me about me as I do about them, is NOT a loyalty issue. Thats all

Quick Reply

Latest