(Original post by ironandbeer2)
    Hope you're ok, always here (but you know that...I hope) xx
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    :holmes: :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I might just make this thread my own actually. Longass week...job interviews, ear infection, dry eyes, severe lack of sleep, seriously where will it ever end?

ReputationRep:
    DAY 27 - 33
    2nd AUGUST - 8th AUGUST

25. Teach myself piano and learn a new song!
    :hello:

This week has been rather overwhelming for various reasons and so I've been slacking behind!

However, I haven't forgotten you guys! I've been working on this the whole week, have a listen :teehee:

VDuet with my lil bro hehe

Solo 1

Solo 2

I'm going out tomorrow for a treat day with my brother and on the journey, I'll type out my posts

Sorry & Thanks for sitting tight :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I might just make this thread my own actually. Longass week...job interviews, ear infection, dry eyes, severe lack of sleep, seriously where will it ever end?
    hey superFAN

oh no :hugs:

Sounds as though we both haven't had the best week Can only hope for better days xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepinglions)
    hey superFAN

oh no :hugs:

Sounds as though we both haven't had the best week Can only hope for better days xx
    We need to get this party started in here tbh

ReputationRep:
    We need to get this party started in here tbh
    I'll do my best for tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepinglions)
    I'll do my best for tomorrow
    I wasn't even complaining I was just saying we need to liven the place up I'm in a funny mood...probably better suited to w&s...

ReputationRep:
    DAY 34
    6th August 2016

17. Take my youngest brother on a treat day!

So, today I took my youngest brother to KIDZANIA :woo:

What exactly is Kidzania, I hear you cry

It's literally a little town, with various activities/shops for kids to take on everyday adult jobs, for example - being a pilot, an engineer, fireman/woman police man/woman, radio presenter, singer, actress, model etc! You get given 50 kidzos (currency) and earn money after completing a job, you can then open a bank account if you wish, or start spending immediatelly on different fun activities or in the department store.

It's a great idea and I believe the only one in the UK is in Westfield, White City

A lovely day out, 4 hours on my feet acting as a photographer for the day :lol: but 4.5/5 Kidzania :yep:
    Click the spoiler for Kidzania photos!

Spoiler:
    Show

GOALS ACHIEVED

17. Take my youngest brother on a treat day!

ReputationRep:
    That place sounds good actually...might try it myself...can't I just go on my own though?

ReputationRep:
    DAY 35
    7th August 2016

I'm going to spend this whole week persuading my dad to take us to Brighton When your dad's a workaholic, this is slightly trickier than you might think!

ReputationRep:
    DAY 36
    8th August 2016

hmmmm, excuses after excuses..... :yawn: Sorry guys, work has really taken its toll on me so I'm finding it difficult to find the time to do the remaining adventurous little tasks

ReputationRep:
    DAY 37
    9th August 2016
    So, today I watched Paper Towns! And I can give you guys my review/comparison. I'm going to do this without spoilers, so I won't actually be able to tell you how it differs, for obvious reasons :lol: But do message me if you'd like to discuss

I like Cara Delevingne, but noon - she was not what I pictured n my head I love how it followed the three guys and captures teen boys pretty accurately :lol:

idk, finding it really hard to write this review without giving any spoilers away - was a cute easy read, but I wouldn't watch the movie again :/ might recommend it to a 12 year old though?

ReputationRep:
    DAY 38
    10th August 2016
    My House of Cards Review is going to be SO much better :teehee: Don't worry ironandbeer2 :lol:

where do I start?! okay, let me list a couple things that the show taught me/my fave quotes

1. If you don't like the way the table's set, TURN OVER THE TABLE.
    2. Hunt or be hunted :lol: Francis you babe. (At times, in a sick, twisted way)
    3. Keep promises, Francis mentioned them being immune to changing circumstances - this is so important and so true
    4. Francis also mentioned something which stuck so deep, about how something required so little effort from him, but meant the world to Freddy. It's funny because thiss guy from uni drove me home, it was a 35 minute drive, I could have taken a taxi, but he drove me and I was just so so grateful and it pretty much fits this. It really is the little things that go such a long way....

I'd seriously recommend HoC, it plays with your emotions, your mind, your heart, EVERYTHING.

Your friendships, relationships, connections are so vital - build your network because you never know...but while it's great to build these relationships, it's also important to maintain them BECAUSE - Friends make the worst enemies :yep:

ReputationRep:
    DAY 39
    11th August 2016

Work was a killer - so I need the day off!!

ReputationRep:
    DAY 40
    12th August 2016

I persuaded my dad to take us to Brighton!!!! :woo: :woo:

Better get to the shops and buy some beach toys

ReputationRep:
    Day 41
    13th August 2016

11. Go to Brighton :shy2:
    So after several months, I managed to persuade my dad to take the weekend off work so we could go to Brighton :woo:
    It's a rare occurrence for my family to do something all together, so this was really lovely.

Brighton Video 1

Brighton Video 2
    Click the spoiler for Brighton Photos!
    Spoiler:
    Show

Although I was unsuccessful in finding the TSR offices - WHICH I WILL DO ONE DAY What did I achieve?

1. 1st family day out since 2nd Jan 2016 :lol:

2. I rode almost all the rights at Brighton Pier
    Spoiler:
    Show
    - The scary house/horror ride, was such an anti climax
    3. I buried my youngest brother in pebbles :teehee:

4. A green goblin flirted with me - the most action I've had all year :rofl:
    Brighton is such a happy place, I love it. Will definetely go more often :yep: and not because I'm searching for the TSR offices haha.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.