Share your Photography...

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

England and FranceAttachment 577724577726577700Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 75
Size:  166.9 KBAttachment 577724577726

[attach]5.777245777265777e+23[/attach][attach]5.7772457772657776e+29[/attach]
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I really enjoy pet photography
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Name:  IMG_1012.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  488.1 KBAttachment 579690579692Attachment 579690579692579700So guess who was at Duxford airshow yesterday? (I apologise they're not the highest quality but here do be best attempts at a good picture :P
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    And some more
    [attach]5.797165797185797e+47[/attach]Attachment 579716579718579700[attach]5.797165797185797e+35[/attach][attach]5.7971657971857975e+41[/attach]

[attach]5.797165797185797e+29[/attach]
    Name:  IMG_1231.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  559.2 KBAttachment 579716579718[attach]5.797165797185797e+23[/attach][attach]5.797165797185798e+53[/attach]
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobSausage)
    x
    looks like you may have been stood about 20m from me given that tree! Did you go inside or park outside near the school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    looks like you may have been stood about 20m from me given that tree! Did you go inside or park outside near the school?
    Tickets are too expensive although my friend who's an air cadet promised he might be able to get me in for free next time. But yesterday I was in the school then I walked up the side of the field with the guys in high-vis jackets at the gate, and stood kinda right under the flight path to the side of the field kinda parallel to the airstrip. It was great when the red arrows came straight over head.
    I just remembered I took a couple of pictures in the break so if you can figure out roughly where I was from these 2 (they are quite low quality really)
    Name:  IMG_0976.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  611.5 KBAttachment 579810579814
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Tickets are too expensive although my friend who's an air cadet promised he might be able to get me in for free next time. But yesterday I was in the school then I walked up the side of the field with the guys in high-vis jackets at the gate, and stood kinda right under the flight path to the side of the field kinda parallel to the airstrip. It was great when the red arrows came straight over head.
    Last year those guys in jackets weren't there so you could go down that footpath and be a lot closer! It was great having the Red Arrows so close, and the Spitfires too when they were massed and doing pass after pass. Can't wait to get my laptop fixed to see my photos came out ok!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Last year those guys in jackets weren't there so you could go down that footpath and be a lot closer! It was great having the Red Arrows so close, and the Spitfires too when they were massed and doing pass after pass. Can't wait to get my laptop fixed to see my photos came out ok!
    I hope you got some nice ones I got over 1000 in a single afternoon. I've narrowed that down to about 600 now but I still need to delete a few of those. I was also conveniently placed in a gap in the hedge so I could hop through, to take more photos once they'd passed over

ReputationRep:
    I hope you got some nice ones I got over 1000 in a single afternoon. I've narrowed that down to about 600 now but I still need to delete a few of those. I was also conveniently placed in a gap in the hedge so I could hop through, to take more photos once they'd passed over
    I've got like 1200 from that and Clacton On Sea, I try to narrow down to a 1 or 2 from each pass and then just keep the ones I like most, so maybe 40-60 per airshow/event. Was there even any flying on the saturday do you know?
    Sounds like you found a good spot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    I've got like 1200 from that and Clacton On Sea, I try to narrow down to a 1 or 2 from each pass and then just keep the ones I like most, so maybe 40-60 per airshow/event. Was there even any flying on the saturday do you know?
    Sounds like you found a good spot!
    Yeah. One of the helpers up at the school said they only had 6 cars though but my friend says they still managed to get 7000 into Duxford itself (although on a good day that could see up to 20000 apparently) so yeah I guess there was some flying but Sunday was definitely the better day to go.

ReputationRep:
    From my local training area - a disused range:

ReputationRep:
    Jackdaw on a roof, with a little photoshop to make it less boring...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Name:  IMG_1646.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  499.0 KBAttachment 587476587478Attachment 587476587478587500Just some pictures of my garden and my little hedgehoggy friend.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I went to Waddesdon Manor at the weekend. Light wasn't the best inside, but I made do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talon)
    X
    Wow they're great pictures and it's a really nice house. I would rep but it wont let me

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ftufthft.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  98.3 KB im proud

ReputationRep:
    A few from Brands Hatch at the start of the month.

Gordon Shedden by Matt, on Flickr

Untitled by Matt, on Flickr

Colburn by Matt, on Flickr

Will Burns by Matt, on Flickr

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 28, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

Articles:

The Student Room tech wikiTech forum guidelines

Quick link:

Unanswered technology and computers threads

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.