Wbu?

that defo is raj!! :biggrin:

i'm 18 years old but my mental age is like 22 :tongue:

wbu @Reachin4TheStars?
Original post by raman_17

wbu @Reachin4TheStars?

Bruhh, mine's at the beginning of the thread lol, im 15 but my mental age is 20 :biggrin:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Bruhh, mine's at the beginning of the thread lol, im 15 but my mental age is 20 :biggrin:

so far no one has a lower mental age! :laugh:
so far no one has a lower mental age! :laugh:

1 swear one person did >:O lemme check it out, :biggrin:

wbu @Reachin4TheStars?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Budho
:teehee:
Real age: 26
Mental age: 20 HEREEEEEEEEEE! :biggrin: Theres a couple more too I think! LOL my dad's mental age is like 5 :tongue: He tries to wrestle with me in the living room while my mums on the phone lol, WWE's getting to him, bachara! :h:
@raman_17 @AppleB
Original post by AppleB
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Budho
:teehee:

lol

:colonhash: .............. :biggrin: tu budho
Mental age: 20 HEREEEEEEEEEE! :biggrin: Theres a couple more too I think! LOL my dad's mental age is like 5 :tongue: He tries to wrestle with me in the living room while my mums on the phone lol, WWE's getting to him, bachara! :h:
@raman_17 @AppleB

:laugh: :laugh: ha 5!! :laugh:

you indian?? nice :smile:
:laugh: :laugh: ha 5!! :laugh:

you indian?? nice :smile:

Yeah lool, even my 5 yr old nephew aint as bad as him :laugh:
Not quite, my parents are pakistani, :biggrin: Always tell me about s***t in pakistan and that but idk cuz ive never been :tongue: Never wanaa go though. :colone:
@Reachin4TheStars

how do you remove the notifications from that thread, they keep popping up :frown:
My real age is 68
My mental age is 38
Yeah lool, even my 5 yr old nephew aint as bad as him :laugh:
Not quite, my parents are pakistani, :biggrin: Always tell me about s***t in pakistan and that but idk cuz ive never been :tongue: Never wanaa go though. :colone:

:laugh: haha depends :biggrin:

oh ok................ neva been?................ ha ha your a funny person!
@Reachin4TheStars

how do you remove the notifications from that thread, they keep popping up :frown:

LOL I would help you, but im so dumb that I dont even know what notifications you're talking about LMAOOO :laugh: Sorry :frown:
LOL I would help you, but im so dumb that I dont even know what notifications you're talking about LMAOOO :laugh: Sorry :frown:

:laugh: no worries :laugh: you know the little bell that lights up/has number next to it when you get a notif, how do you remove that :redface: :laugh: funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyy
lol

:colonhash: .............. :biggrin: tu budho

Nahi
Tu budho
Shotta ladoo
:rofl:
@raman_17 @AppleB

LOOOL
Aww bless him!
Original post by AppleB
Nahi
Tu budho
Shotta ladoo
:rofl:

:laugh: nice one :wink: i love ladoo :biggrin:
:laugh: haha depends :biggrin:

oh ok................ neva been?................ ha ha your a funny person!

On what lool :wink:
Naaa, don't think I want to either, ngl, I went huddersfield yesterday and on the way back my dad drove through the countryside and mum was like oh this is like pakistan, and I was freaking out because the road was rlly high, and the mountains and hills were so low :colone: I'm afraid of heights >_<
Awhh thank you! You are too! :h:
:laugh: no worries :laugh: you know the little bell that lights up/has number next to it when you get a notif, how do you remove that :redface: :laugh: funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyy

Ohh for this thread, hmm, lemme investigate :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest