Bake off 2016!!!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Selasi is my fave to win he is bae.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    Selasi is SO bae! He's adorable

ReputationRep:
    Yessss! I love how chilled he is with his tea towel on his shoulder whilst everyone else is panicking and running around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    Yessss! I love how chilled he is with his tea towel on his shoulder whilst everyone else is panicking and running around
    This moment though...

ReputationRep:
    This moment though...

Selasi is a G

ReputationRep:
    This moment though...

:woo:
    Selasi to win:yep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Surprised no mention ever of Benjamina near the top, she's been killing it so far as far as I'm concerned. Getting quite attached to everyone again, love gbbo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This year will be the last year of GBBO on the BBC. Gutted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37344292

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Morsey_)
    This year will be the last year of GBBO on the BBC. Gutted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37344292
    IKR So annoyed.
    I am tempted not to watch it just to give the new owners lower viewing figures especially if it's like ITV or sky.
    It is the soul of Britishness and it should be on the first channel of Britain not some ad-filled money maker who wants to extort millions out of common people and ruin every program.

ReputationRep:
    ****ing ruined. ****ed off.

ReputationRep:
    The bake off is going to be ruined with ad breaks and I bet they'll try to 'change it up' as well and completely ruin the much loved format

ReputationRep:
    Channel 4...

..eh..could've been worse i guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Morsey_)
    Channel 4...

..eh..could've been worse i guess.
    Could've been ITV :battle::no:

ReputationRep:
    Could've been ITV :battle::no:
    Or Channel 5....the horror.

ReputationRep:
    The bake off is going to be ruined with ad breaks and I bet they'll try to 'change it up' as well and completely ruin the much loved format
    Outraged! I just heard about this! :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bit off topic but I made Dampfnudeln at home this weekend and burnt the caramel worse than Selasi! An hour cleaning my mums saucepan... Still nice though, would recommend

ReputationRep:
    Great British Bake Off is a BBC thing, it will be ruined by constant adverts breaks when they want to hype up the tension.
    It annoys me that the company behind GBBO put money before class and they have lost a viewer. I doubt Mary and Paul will go with them and for some reason I hope they don't as I think GBBO has now lost its sparkle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wirefox)
    Great British Bake Off is a BBC thing, it will be ruined by constant adverts breaks when they want to hype up the tension.
    It annoys me that the company behind GBBO put money before class and they have lost a viewer. I doubt Mary and Paul will go with them and for some reason I hope they don't as I think GBBO has now lost its sparkle.
    only time will tell, well atleast we can enjoy the current season and hope that Val goes home...

ReputationRep:
    I loved Lord Sugar's tweet about it which basically said that the producers have basically **** in the face of the BBC who made the program what it is today. If the BBC hadn't backed this, it probably would not be anywhere as popular as it is today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    only time will tell, well atleast we can enjoy the current season and hope that Val goes home...
    i actually like val :/

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 30, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.