Who would like a word or two from a certain FireFreezer? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    When is this from? I quite like that picture:yep:

But more importantly....where is Ammmmeeeeeellllllllllllliiiiiiii iiaaaaaaaaaa?:holmes:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    You ignored me first! And anyway I posted a message last night saying I'd do the rest today!

But words: a Funny, impatient, determined
    When did I ignore you lol? :confused:

impatient? well its understandable i guess based on my actions on here What makes you think I'm funny and determined?
    Sorry for the questions just would like to know reasons why you think that.

ReputationRep:
    I made a couple of paragraph threads too!

I assume you would like some words so here you are

Words: Friendly, kind, intelligent, interesting!
    Thank you! You're the seriously most amazing person ever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    When is this from? I quite like that picture:yep:

But more importantly....where is Ammmmeeeeeellllllllllllliiiiiiii iiaaaaaaaaaa?:holmes:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is from the 90s I believe

Here's the original link (note: it's not actually his birthday, that was a while ago )
    http://rockturtleneck.blogspot.co.uk...h-of-echo.html

ReputationRep:
    This is from the 90s I believe

Here's the original link (note: it's not actually his birthday, that was a while ago )
    http://rockturtleneck.blogspot.co.uk...h-of-echo.html
    Ooh cool

Thanks (haha oh is it the date on teh webpage? May 5th? Woah he's just about a year older than my dad :rofl:)
    I think you might have shown me that first picture on there but I love that one even more! Wow :daydreaming:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooh cool

Thanks (haha oh is it the date on teh webpage? May 5th? Woah he's just about a year older than my dad :rofl:)
    I think you might have shown me that first picture on there but I love that one even more! Wow :daydreaming:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    *6th
    Yeah that's it. Ocean Rain was released on that date in 1984 - again done purposely
    Haha Ian McCulloch was generally just a really cool character He had am awesome image.

ReputationRep:
    *6th
    Yeah that's it. Ocean Rain was released on that date in 1984 - again done purposely
    Haha Ian McCulloch was generally just a really cool character He had am awesome image.
    Ohh OK, I shall try to store that little bit of Bunnymen trivia in my brain

Haha cool - that's the album, right? You know that song with the funny video and the fruit hats? Was that from this album?
    :rofl: Yeah he appears that way and sure did. You sure do too
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Thankyou! I appreciate that!

Words: Kind, caring, intelligent, funny, knowledgeable!
    Aww, thanks. That's sweet of you.I think you are creative, fun and kind.

ReputationRep:
    Hey all!

Im in a friendly mood so drop a comment and i shall write a word or two that best describes you based on my knowledge of you!
    Anyone feel free to comment!

Here goes!
    Oh, please do!

ReputationRep:
    Ohh OK, I shall try to store that little bit of Bunnymen trivia in my brain

Haha cool - that's the album, right? You know that song with the funny video and the fruit hats? Was that from this album?
    :rofl: Yeah he appears that way and sure did. You sure do too
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good good.

Yes it is, there's a song called Ocean Rain too. Last song on the album, it's fantastic. I've sent you it before The Game is the fruit hat one and no, that's from their fifth album. Just called "Echo & The Bunnymen". It's their worst album tbh. There's a few songs from it I like, The Game being one of them but yeah by this point, they were struggling creatively... Ocean Rain took a lot out of them.
    Haha thank you

ReputationRep:
    Good good.

Yes it is, there's a song called Ocean Rain too. Last song on the album, it's fantastic. I've sent you it before The Game is the fruit hat one and no, that's from their fifth album. Just called "Echo & The Bunnymen". It's their worst album tbh. There's a few songs from it I like, The Game being one of them but yeah by this point, they were struggling creatively... Ocean Rain took a lot out of them.
    Haha thank you

Ohh OK. Oh yeah, very calm and peaceful in most parts. Great one Right, I'll have to remember that when I want to look it up again I see, haham they needed a biblical amount of energy for their fourth album then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    Aww, thanks. That's sweet of you.I think you are creative, fun and kind.
    No worries!
    Aww!
    Aw Thankyou! So kind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    When did I ignore you lol? :confused:

impatient? well its understandable i guess based on my actions on here What makes you think I'm funny and determined?
    Sorry for the questions just would like to know reasons why you think that.
    In my randomness thread! But not to worry!

Yeah it based on this thread haha!
    Well funny because of what you've posted before in other threads, and here you were determined to get some words
    But you seem like the determined type tbh!
    No worries, I usually do the same!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by raniafern)
    Oh wow, I did precisely the opposite and judged your grammar :lol:
    Haha, after my UKCAT exam, I won't be as active as I am right now, because the prep books for my next exam are, well, books :rofl: So, no online stuff. Lemme see... The exams after that, nope, I won't be online, and for the exam after THAT, I still won't be online, as will be the case for the exam still after that. Moral of the story: I'm gonna be here till 14th August, then off TSR till mid-November to study for the next 5 exams. Oh and then, I've got my school exams. :rofl: :lol: Oh, this is crazy. Just bid me farewell on the 14th (I'm trying to be happy about it )
    Anyway, the UKCAT is an aptitude test of 900 marks, that students answer to get into med schools. Since I'd be starting my Medicine course next year, I'd take it the year prior to the year of entry i.e. this year. It consists of 5 sections: Verbal, Quantitative, Abstract, Situational Judgement and Decision Making (which isn't graded this year, just being tested). Now, unis have different criteria to select candidates. Some, like King's, go by your UKCAT scores, which is why it's super important. Others go by the BMAT, which I'll be answering in Nov. Some judge you based on your Personal Statement, and some just investigate and analyze and grill you based on your academic scores.

Thanks, if you wanna read some of my other poems, check my website out :blush: : raniafernandes.webs.com Please read only from 11/12 onwards, the ones at the bottom are more recent... The ones at the top of the page scream 'IMMATURE' :ashamed: I'm currently working on reversing the order...

Yup, Cheese.. *He shall be very happy C'est vrai, monsieur CheeseIsVeg? J'assume que tu serai tres heureux Tu sais que je suis une fille, oui? Oui, j'aime du football et la piano et la guitar, mais je suis une fille. Trop de personnes assument que je sui un garcon! Desole pour les accents, je n'ai pas le temps pour metter les. Vas-tu bien a l'Allemagne? Quand retourneras-tu (okay, that conjugation is messed up :rofl: ) a l'Anglaterra? Notre rebus forum est mort sans toi et mon ami 0to100 J'ai ecrit une poeme ici, si tu voudrais voir. (Correct whatever's wrong, please! I know I'm butchering the language of love!)
    :rofl: I meant please don't judge us on the weird stuff we talk about but oh well

Ohh that's a shame but at least you'll be getting on with that and hopefully do really well Aw those are great! And 12 for 0to100! :awesome: They were great:yep:

Please remember to add translations with foreign text btw, I believe she'll be in Germany for about 4 weeks
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lool
    1stly i am not male :lol:
    I know u r female, i love football too :awesome:
    Will b back Friday (in Germany for a week)
    Sorry Internet is shiet here so #CheeseOut for now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Lool
    1stly i am not male :lol:
    I know u r female, i love football too :awesome:
    Will b back Friday (in Germany for a week)
    Sorry Internet is shiet here so #CheeseOut for now
    Ooooh OK

Goodnight, Cheese!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ?Hannah
    Hannah!!!!!

So many nice words for you!!
    Funny, caring, kind, cute, adorable, sweet, beautiful, lovely etc... Are all perfect for describing you!
    thank-you a lot freezer! your kindness never fails to bring a huge smile to my face daily. i cannot imagine a time when i didn't know you, as life was a lot worse back then. now, i have the pleasure of getting to know and talking to one of the kindest souls that have ever entered my life. i wish you every bit of happiness that you can grab onto, you sure as hell deserve it. X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    CheeseIsVeg
    You're here!!!!!!!!!

I bought some Edam today! It was disgusting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    thank-you a lot freezer! your kindness never fails to bring a huge smile to my face daily. i cannot imagine a time when i didn't know you, as life was a lot worse back then. now, i have the pleasure of getting to know and talking to one of the kindest souls that have ever entered my life. i wish you every bit of happiness that you can grab onto, you sure as hell deserve it. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries Hannah!
    Aww I'm glad I can always make you smile! That makes me smile!
    Aw it seems I've had a big impact on you!
    *blushes* Awwwwwwwww that's so sweet of you to say that!!! That means so much to me!
    Aw Thankyou!!
    I wish the same for you too!

ReputationRep:
    No worries Hannah!
    Aww I'm glad I can always make you smile! That makes me smile!
    Aw it seems I've had a big impact on you!
    *blushes* Awwwwwwwww that's so sweet of you to say that!!! That means so much to me!
    Aw Thankyou!!
    I wish the same for you too!
    yey! we can both now smile together and try and be as positive as we can ! X
    well, you have been so nice and lovely and such a genuine person. it has been a breath of fresh air really. it is rare to find someone decent in the area in which I live.
    no problemo! and thank-you X *hugs*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.