Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by PadFoot90)
    You are still worried about it?
    It takes poor Zapsta a while to move on, i got neg repped today and don't care, much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    You are still worried about it?
    No, just making a point .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spider)
    Damn! I was gonna name my spot blaster cream after you! As well as giving you 50% profits. Ahhh well.
    To reiterate, cartoon me is dead, not real me .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    No, just making a point .
    Ah. Was getting a bit worried

ReputationRep:
    This extended episode, dedicated to F. Poste (and possibly to piginapoke and blissy as well), is special for many reasons.
    *feels special* Thanks for taking my suggestion but why stop now you're covering tragedy as well as comedy?? Tragedy is a goldmine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    *feels special* Thanks for taking my suggestion but why stop now you're covering tragedy as well as comedy?? Tragedy is a goldmine
    Because I'm dead :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm dead :rolleyes:.
    If you're going to be pedantic.. then thanks for dying based on my suggestion

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: so you're resposible for the end to zapsta's adventures?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mean it like that
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    This one: http://www.uk-learning.net/showpost....4&postcount=85
    :confused:

I don't remember giving anyone rep in that thread (apart from maybe researcher for trying to help me get my ticket). But then it's possible I did it without really paying much attention (ESPECIALLY that night - it's gone down in my memory as the worst night of my life...in fact given your comments I might have been meaning to positive rep you and got muddled and clicked the wrong radio button). Also was it signed Pencil Queen or PQ - I don't think I've signed anything Pencil Queen for a long time - not since I was a newbie and thought people wouldn't recognise PQ...

Going to look inot it more (via the mods if that's alright with you) - if it turns out it was me (and not just someone signing my name) then my apologies and I'll make amends in a few days time (my rep is all taken up until next week sometime).

ReputationRep:
    who would be on when it's a quarter to 3 in Australia?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Fyastata)
    who would be on when it's a quarter to 3 in Australia?
    It's only 5.50am here - and I promised Zapsta I would reply in the morning and I have a few minutes while the bath runs so here I am.

ReputationRep:
    hehe, I should be doing something on convicts at the moment, but I can't be arsed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    :confused:

I don't remember giving anyone rep in that thread (apart from maybe researcher for trying to help me get my ticket). But then it's possible I did it without really paying much attention (ESPECIALLY that night - it's gone down in my memory as the worst night of my life...in fact given your comments I might have been meaning to positive rep you and got muddled and clicked the wrong radio button). Also was it signed Pencil Queen or PQ - I don't think I've signed anything Pencil Queen for a long time - not since I was a newbie and thought people wouldn't recognise PQ...

Going to look inot it more (via the mods if that's alright with you) - if it turns out it was me (and not just someone signing my name) then my apologies and I'll make amends in a few days time (my rep is all taken up until next week sometime).
    Hehe. It was signed PQ. You don't need to look into it, I'm not bothered. As I said, I was just making a point .
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Hehe. It was signed PQ. You don't need to look into it, I'm not bothered. As I said, I was just making a point .
    The more I think of it the more I'm thinking I got confused and it was supposed to be positive - a feeble attempt at cheering you up...god knows why I signed it:confused:

Let this be a warning to everyone - don't speak to me at all when my brain has been addled by only getting 3 hours sleep and having my hope of the only break I get all yr shattered (don't worry it wont happen until April next yr )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    well zapsta good luck in your future, ill really miss your sexy cartoons
    Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    where is this zapsta fella now? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metta)
    Gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metta)
    He's about.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2005
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.