The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

PadFoot90
You are still worried about it?

It takes poor Zapsta a while to move on, i got neg repped today and don't care, much.
Reply 121
PadFoot90
You are still worried about it?

No, just making a point :smile:.
Reply 122
Spider
Damn! I was gonna name my spot blaster cream after you! As well as giving you 50% profits. Ahhh well.

To reiterate, cartoon me is dead, not real me :tongue:.
Reply 123
Zapsta
No, just making a point :smile:.

Ah. Was getting a bit worried :tongue:
Reply 124
Zapsta
This extended episode, dedicated to F. Poste (and possibly to piginapoke and blissy as well), is special for many reasons.

*feels special* :biggrin: Thanks for taking my suggestion :tongue: but why stop now you're covering tragedy as well as comedy?? Tragedy is a goldmine :wink:
Reply 125
F. Poste
*feels special* :biggrin: Thanks for taking my suggestion :tongue: but why stop now you're covering tragedy as well as comedy?? Tragedy is a goldmine :wink:

Because I'm dead :rolleyes:.
Reply 126
Zapsta
Because I'm dead :rolleyes:.

If you're going to be pedantic.. then thanks for dying based on my suggestion :biggrin: :tongue:
Reply 127
F. Poste
If you're going to be pedantic.. then thanks for dying based on my suggestion :biggrin: :tongue:

:frown:
Reply 128
F. Poste

:eek: so you're resposible for the end to zapsta's adventures?? :eek:
Reply 129
Zapsta
:frown:

I didn't mean it like that :tongue:

:confused:

I don't remember giving anyone rep in that thread (apart from maybe researcher for trying to help me get my ticket). But then it's possible I did it without really paying much attention (ESPECIALLY that night - it's gone down in my memory as the worst night of my life:frown:...in fact given your comments I might have been meaning to positive rep you and got muddled and clicked the wrong radio button). Also was it signed Pencil Queen or PQ - I don't think I've signed anything Pencil Queen for a long time - not since I was a newbie and thought people wouldn't recognise PQ...

Going to look inot it more (via the mods if that's alright with you) - if it turns out it was me (and not just someone signing my name) then my apologies and I'll make amends in a few days time (my rep is all taken up until next week sometime). :smile:
Reply 131
who would be on when it's a quarter to 3 in Australia?
Fyastata
who would be on when it's a quarter to 3 in Australia?

It's only 5.50am here - and I promised Zapsta I would reply in the morning and I have a few minutes while the bath runs so here I am.
Reply 133
hehe, I should be doing something on convicts at the moment, but I can't be arsed
Reply 134
Pencil Queen
:confused:

I don't remember giving anyone rep in that thread (apart from maybe researcher for trying to help me get my ticket). But then it's possible I did it without really paying much attention (ESPECIALLY that night - it's gone down in my memory as the worst night of my life:frown:...in fact given your comments I might have been meaning to positive rep you and got muddled and clicked the wrong radio button). Also was it signed Pencil Queen or PQ - I don't think I've signed anything Pencil Queen for a long time - not since I was a newbie and thought people wouldn't recognise PQ...

Going to look inot it more (via the mods if that's alright with you) - if it turns out it was me (and not just someone signing my name) then my apologies and I'll make amends in a few days time (my rep is all taken up until next week sometime). :smile:

Hehe. It was signed PQ. You don't need to look into it, I'm not bothered. As I said, I was just making a point :tongue:.
Zapsta
Hehe. It was signed PQ. You don't need to look into it, I'm not bothered. As I said, I was just making a point :tongue:.

The more I think of it the more I'm thinking I got confused and it was supposed to be positive - a feeble attempt at cheering you up:smile:...god knows why I signed it:confused:

Let this be a warning to everyone - don't speak to me at all when my brain has been addled by only getting 3 hours sleep and having my hope of the only break I get all yr shattered (don't worry it wont happen until April next yr :wink:)
Reply 136
TheWolf
well zapsta good luck in your future, ill really miss your sexy cartoons :frown:

Indeed. :frown:
Reply 137
where is this zapsta fella now? :p:
Reply 138
metta

Gone.
metta

He's about.

Latest

Trending