The Student Room Group

The fibs your teacher told you in school [golden thread]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fefssdf
swear to god primary teachers are the worst with their lies... just cause we can't add up doesnt mean we have no memory

Lmao 😂 Trust me and even though this ain't a lie it's so funny when you remember how they would say 'good morning girls and boys' in that singsong voice loool ☺️😊💖
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Lmao 😂 Trust me and even though this ain't a lie it's so funny when you remember how they would say 'good morning girls and boys' in that singsong voice loool ☺️😊💖

shhhhhh my god yes and then you would say ' Good morning mrs XXXXX ' and then ' good morning everyone ' but it was like in a slow-mo effect lmao
Original post by fefssdf
shhhhhh my god yes and then you would say ' Good morning mrs XXXXX ' and then ' good morning everyone ' but it was like in a slow-mo effect lmao

Lmao init 😂
I relive it all the time cuz it's so funny haha 💖
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ILsBmRUF4sA
Lmao init 😂
I relive it all the time cuz it's so funny haha 💖
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ILsBmRUF4sA

ayyyyyy didn't think I'd stumble across a joe weller fan on here ; this is one of his funniest videos along with the one about different types of exam inviger alligators lmao #buxtonarmy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSFf_Hpv7uE
"If you don't go to your detention you will have a Saturday one"
Original post by fefssdf
ayyyyyy didn't think I'd stumble across a joe weller fan on here ; this is one of his funniest videos along with the one about different types of exam inviger alligators lmao #buxtonarmy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSFf_Hpv7uE

Ohh yah init tht ones funny as freckk 😂 Watching it right now lol but they're so good cuz they're relatable 👍🏼
Ohh yah init tht ones funny as freckk 😂 Watching it right now lol but they're so good cuz they're relatable 👍🏼

so good watching them again cause you forget half of the things he mentions but yh my god the thing now about people chucking tissue paper onto the toilets ceiling lmao cause i remover seeing them bits of soggy paper on the ceiling but never had the guts to chuck it up there myself lmao

the thing about the lie detector rubber is news to me but i wish people at my school did that as that would've been a quality source of entertainment !
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by fefssdf
so good watching them again cause you forget half of the things he mentions but yh my god the thing now about people chucking tissue paper onto the toilets ceiling lmao cause i remover seeing them bits of soggy paper on the ceiling but never had the guts to chuck it up there myself lmao

Lol I did that 😂 And I used to chuck dripping wet paper towels into my friends toilet cubicle went she was doing her business 😂 And loool 😜
Lol I did that 😂 And I used to chuck dripping wet paper towels into my friends toilet cubicle went she was doing her business 😂 And loool 😜

hahahah you absolute nutter ! but omg i just remember how at school they had the tv that was on wheels that the teachers would come wheeling in and everyone would go mental and then they'd make us watch some show about WW2 evacuees lmao
Original post by Stxlla_j10
"If you don't go to your detention you will have a Saturday one"

or even better in year 7 i got threatened with detention for drawing on a white board during a maths lesson and i started crying in the lesson but she never gave me the letter so i survived but i did end up getting detention during year 11 cause in graphics i forgot to bring in my homework lol #badass
RE Teacher - You should love this subject because the exam is easy. You're showing the examiner all of the stuff you've learnt this year!
Original post by junayd1998
When they tell you to stop rocking on your chair because " they knew someone who cracked their head open doing it" no you didn't boss.

I feel like this is a universal lie that has been going on for hundreds of years

Original post by hellodave5
That the world is our oyster :'(
#thecakeisalie

The cake can be a reality if you really believe!

Original post by Petrifiedcat
In physics, our teacher told us there was going to be an eclipse and if we wanted to see it, we would have to work in silence and he would take us outside to see it for ourselves.At the end of the lesson, he just turned the lights out and that was the 'eclipse' we had all been waiting for.. :angry:

Bare-faced lies! :rofl:

Original post by AndrewSCO
This isn't a generic, cliched thing but it's funny. An English teacher from our school was suspended after he told the class he was just going to nip along to the photocopier but instead returned to the school 2 hours later with a new suit, a haircut and drunk :laugh:

omg! :teehee:
In PE, if we tried really hard we would get a maccies lol.
Never happened.
When we would play heads down thumbs up and I would never get picked to be on and my teacher would say 'don't worry you can be on next lesson' but I never was. :colone:

Heads down thumbs up - what an amazing game though. Those were the days...
Original post by Fox Corner
I feel like this is a universal lie that has been going on for hundreds of years

The cake can be a reality if you really believe!

oh cool! =o just impossible to find? :wink:
Original post by Qmwnebrv
In PE, if we tried really hard we would get a maccies lol.
Never happened.

hahahah lmao
During year 11 in PE we had to choose options are were promised to go swimming, cycling ect yet we still ended up playing bench ball
6 weeks in a row
"This dude got 20 A*s in his GCSE's and 7 A*s in his A-levels but was rejected from Oxford because he didn't do any extra-curricular stuff" - assembly at start of Year 12, so you need to do loads of extra stuff

-"We don't care about extra-curricular activities" - teacher at Oxford

:rolleyes:
"This dude got 20 A*s in his GCSE's and 7 A*s in his A-levels but was rejected from Oxford because he didn't do any extra-curricular stuff, so you must do loads of extra stuff" - assembly at start of Year 12

-"We don't care about extra-curricular activities" - admissions tutor talking about Oxford and Cambridge application process
:rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest