Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I won't because I know I'll get terrible grades. Perhaps a celebratory sob and nervous breakdown will do..

ReputationRep:
    One hand typing up a first draft PS and the other around the neck of a vodka bottle

ReputationRep:
    Alive for another year and a trip away some time soon. No worries about redo too ofcourse.

ReputationRep:
    For everyone getting their results today (and for those still waiting...):

Name:  dont-panic-everything (1).jpg
Views: 266
Size:  31.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    provided I get decent results, going for a waffle with my family on Thursday and then lots of drinking at a party on Saturday

ReputationRep:
    Having a big party with friends!!!

ReputationRep:
    A massive bottle of something alcoholic I think!!

ReputationRep:
    I will buy all the indian sweets in the world and feed my parents with my own hand.

ReputationRep:
    Whether they're good results or not so good, I'm going to TGI Fridays and I'm having a three course meal with my mum.

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting my A Level results this year, going out to town in the night & to Rome with my best friend the next day whatever results I get!

ReputationRep:
    I will go out with my friends on a trip through London, then we'll have a meal in the West End then in the evening I will enjoy a movie night with my family!

ReputationRep:
    Still laughing at the thread title, can't see any celebrations happening anytime soon (except maybe my funeral).

ReputationRep:
    Cheeky bottle of Dom.

ReputationRep:
    If I get good grades I'll be receiving money, a new phone, a dinner and a holiday trip to somewhere I want to go for 6 nights

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    By drinking heavily.

Whatever the outcome, I think it suits the mood.

ReputationRep:
    alcohol to take me away from reality for an extended period of time

ReputationRep:
    A meal and drink, followed by a sleepover with my boyfriend on results night and then folly farm the day after 😌

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Welshgirl20)
    A meal and drink, followed by a sleepover with my boyfriend on results night and then folly farm the day after 😌

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can't beat a good day out in folly farm.

ReputationRep:
    alcohol. and lots of it.

ReputationRep:
    Cry, then have a nap which doesn't include a result day dream

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.