Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Not too worried, mainly cause only 3 of mine count this year, and I should be getting around my predicted grades for each. Good Luck guys hopefully we all get the grades we want

ReputationRep:
    Iam feeling somewhat optimistic about A2 however. I've learnt so much from AS in regards to how I should actually revise and what works for advanced courses. So next year I feel like I will be so much more prepared.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nowen)
    Iam feeling somewhat optimistic about A2 however. I've learnt so much from AS in regards to how I should actually revise and what works for advanced courses. So next year I feel like I will be so much more prepared.
    Yes same. I feel like Year 12 has helped me in so many ways, e.g. time management, organisation, productivity, self confidence and so many more. At the start, I couldn't even stand up in front of the class and deliver a presentation without sweating. Now, if I'm chosen to go first, I can do it with no setbacks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hildi)
    I'm worried - I'm predicted to get AAAA, but it's likely I'll get AABC if that, and anything less than AAAA is seen as bad by some of my teachers. I wanted to apply for Oxford, but it's likely to be impossible as certain exams went so badly (my WJEC Law exams were horrible, around 40 people left early in the final exam, people were in tears after the exams etc) and History didn't go well either. Hopefully my teachers will concentrate on helping the A2 students and will ignore me though ~
    I took Law and History too, v worried about results :/ I also want to apply to Oxford- out of interest, what would be the minimum AS grades you would apply with? Like if AAAA does not work out, would you still apply with say AABB?

ReputationRep:
    I'm *****ing myself

ReputationRep:
    Honestly guys, you'll be fine. Even if you don't get the grades you were hoping for, you'll be okay - I got two Ds and a U and you end up learning more from a failure than a success. Maybe not school wise, but more about yourself for certain.

ReputationRep:
    My exams were all wjec
    My predictions:
    Ict- B
    Chemistry- U
    biology- U

Exams were awful for sciences

ReputationRep:
    Beginning of the year: AAAA
    Middle of the year: AABB
    Prediction on Results Day: BBC(D or U)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemonandlime1)
    My exams were all wjec
    My predictions:
    Ict- B
    Chemistry- U
    biology- U

Exams were awful for sciences
    I totally agree, I feel what will decide if I pass or not for WJEC sciences is the grade boundaries.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone did aqa physics, aqa chemistry, aqa maths or edexcel business stuudies????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AfcFob)
    Guys, I'll be at the airport waiting to go to Majorca when results come out... It's gonna make or break my holiday 😩😩

I'm hoping I got AAAB but I'm feeling it's more like AABC because Edexcel maths killed me (it could even be a D,not a C) and I need maths for biomed
    wHAT OTHER SUBJECTS DID YOU TAKE? How did C1 and C2 go for you? and what was your last module S1 OR m1?

ReputationRep:
    A street poet once said "Tables turn bridges burn you live and you learn" .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by money-for-all)
    Maths, Physics , Bio , Chem

how about you ?

I did the same and think Ive done badly

ReputationRep:
    rfgffd

ReputationRep:
    I thought stats was fine apart from last questiok that i made mistake brcause i intreoreted it wrong
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Don't know how I'll cope tomorrow, or on the 20-30 minute drive up to college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteamboatMickey)
    Results day is on thursday
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by jayeshforce1)
    Results day is on thursday
    Never said it wasn't, but tomorrow is the last full-day of waiting for Thursday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinback)
    I totally agree, I feel what will decide if I pass or not for WJEC sciences is the grade boundaries.
    Yeah totally, wjec were terrible for the exams and were so hard, I know grade boundaries will probably be lower but I think I did that awful that even with lower grade boundaries I still think I will get U's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteamboatMickey)
    I'm busying myself by doing the summer work I need to do for school. I really hope that it was worth starting it, in case I have to retake a year or leave.... what will be will be. I just need to make sure I'm okay with the outcome.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.