Turn on thread page Beta

Whats your favourite musical? watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Enough! Back to how cool the programme and tickets were!!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe Do enlighten me then

ReputationRep:
    cool - i photocopied over 500 of the things!! not so cool!!! same with the posters

NM, it was good in the end

ReputationRep:
    What did they look like?

ReputationRep:
    they had a tricolaire thingy and a photo of the students on the front and the tickets had the logo and stuff on them i'd post a pic but i don't have one

ReputationRep:
    I made them! Therefore they were fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    Nice one
    Did I happen to mention to anyone that I bought a tricolore in Paris on a school trip, tied it round my waist and wandered round our hotel singing Do You Hear The People Sing?

ReputationRep:
    lol nope but that's fair enough!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not obsessed! Honestly!

Oh wait, yes I am :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol all 3 of us managed to contribute like, well i dunno how many but loads of posts to this so we may have trouble convincing anyone of that!!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe true. Anyway I'm off to play some games now. Cya James And if I don't see Lil and she pops back, tell her I hope she has a nice holiday.
    Byesie!

ReputationRep:
    Will do bye!!

ReputationRep:
    {bounces back in}
    Been reading about the French Revolution this morning!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any mp3s of Les Mis in other languages? I'd love to hear it in French or German possibly.

Anyone heard of the German musical Tanz der Vampire? It's stunning, but no-one knows of it. It's so amazing!

ReputationRep:
    I don't have mp3s of it but I've got the CD of it in French. If you've got msn and win media player I could try and load some to my PC and send you them (although possibly not for a few days)

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, I've just bought the french version off amazon. £3.99 is a bargain methinks! Is it good in French? Better or worse or equal to in English?

I do have MSN, [email protected] incase you fancy discussing musicals and the like...

ReputationRep:
    That is indeed, quite a bargain!!

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I've only listened to bits of it. I just have it for my obsession

ReputationRep:
    i might buy the french one then i'll have 4 recordings of les mis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peterh1986)
    i might buy the french one then i'll have 4 recordings of les mis
    What 4 may they be? And which do u feel is the best?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.