Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raniafern)
    Yup, right on!

I had to pick 5 :cry2: I needed it for Medicine though.
    5 A levels? 😯 Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemGeek16)
    5 A levels? 😯 Good luck!
    Oh no, I don't do the British system. I chose Physics, Chem, Bio, Psychology and English. Yeah, thanks I'll need it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samii123)
    You'll answer anything? Okay then, if a tree falls and no one is there to hear it, does it actually make a sound?
    Nope, as in order for it to be a sound someone has to hear it

ReputationRep:
    Biggest turn offs? Things you find that guys do wrong a lot of the time? That kind of thing ^.^ Just curious s'all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raniafern)
    Oh no, I don't do the British system. I chose Physics, Chem, Bio, Psychology and English. Yeah, thanks I'll need it
    Oh right 😅 Similar to my A levels (chemistry, physics, psychology and hopefully maths)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elastichedgehog)
    Biggest turn offs? Things you find that guys do wrong a lot of the time? That kind of thing ^.^ Just curious s'all.
    I'm not into guys but my biggest turn off is if someone's doing something just to make me happy and not because they want to. As for what guys might do wrong, I see a lot of guys trying to be a "good boyfriend" instead of just being themselves and being open and honest with their partner about their expectations and feelings.

ReputationRep:
    before dating, what do girls look for in a guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dcstudent999)
    before dating, what do girls look for in a guy?
    Never ask a girl for dating advice. The majority of them are conditioned by society, modern feminism, media etc, to *think* they are attracted to certain male traits when in reality they aren't. Sure, there are some exceptions but most girls don't know what they want. Start watching RSD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stripystockings)
    I'm not into guys but my biggest turn off is if someone's doing something just to make me happy and not because they want to. As for what guys might do wrong, I see a lot of guys trying to be a "good boyfriend" instead of just being themselves and being open and honest with their partner about their expectations and feelings.
    Thanks for the answer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    Girls, will I get my 5A*-C grades for GCSE results day?
    Im using my psycic powers and the answer is....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, but study is the key

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyx)
    Are you a girl?
    Yes.

(Original post by kennethdcharles)
    Is bigger better?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bigger what?

ReputationRep:
    I have a friend who has had 2-3 dates with a girl in the space of a week. He didnt know her prior. He told me if he found out she was seeing someone else or had other dates within that time period it would be a deal breaker for him... basically he would be pissed off and not want to see her again. I've never dated a girl... i don't know how things work.. but do girls date more then one guy at a time? I personally think he is wrong but hey... I'd like to see what you think.

He thinks they are official. Just to add that in.

ReputationRep:
    When is the right time to ask for anal or for a threesome? Or more specifically how could I convince my girl to do either of those things?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Did Severus and Lily get to reunite and be together again?

ReputationRep:
    You'll answer anything? Okay.
    Is spacetime supersymmetry realized at TeV scale? If so, what is the mechanism of supersymmetry breaking? Does supersymmetry stabilize the electroweak scale, preventing high quantum corrections? Does the lightest supersymmetric particle (LSP or Lightest Supersymmetric Particle) comprise dark matter?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Why do British girls dress so insanely cheap and slutty compared to the rest of Europe when going out? I.e., why do you have no class?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RickmanAlways)
    Im using my psycic powers and the answer is....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, but study is the key
    I only started revising in March
    I'm going to make sure I stay on top of A levels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RickmanAlways)
    Yes.

Bigger what?
    You know what😏

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student167)
    x
    Depends on the girl. I don't think most would date multiple guys at the same time, and I know I would never do that. But yeah, it's all down to what this girl is like that your friend is with.
    (Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil)
    Why do British girls dress so insanely cheap and slutty compared to the rest of Europe when going out? I.e., why do you have no class?
    I try to go for cheap stuff for financial purposes...at what cost would you say that it is too cheap/too expensive? Some might be cheap but my clothing certainly is not slutty. I guess in general it depends on individual tastes in clothing:dontknow:
    As for class, that could be a debatable topic for each person. What you deem as classy may be different to someone else's idea of classy. I get what you mean though, and I'm no expert in the fashion department so yeah. Not everyone dresses in the way you suggest.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    You'll answer anything? Okay.
    Is spacetime supersymmetry realized at TeV scale? If so, what is the mechanism of supersymmetry breaking? Does supersymmetry stabilize the electroweak scale, preventing high quantum corrections? Does the lightest supersymmetric particle (LSP or Lightest Supersymmetric Particle) comprise dark matter?

Thanks.
    No. Lesbians. No. No.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.