Turn on thread page Beta

Your definitive opinion on Snape. watch

• View Poll Results: Snape.. Good or bad?
    Good
    78.81%
    Bad
    21.19%

ReputationRep:
    But remember when Phineus came in and said something about the mudblood and Snape said don't say that word. He realised what using that word had cost him once and he was keen on not saying it again. But he did care about Harry, he questioned D about using him etc. If there's one thing about the epilogue that I liked it was the fact that by naming his son after Snape, it finally gave their whole relationship proper closure.

ReputationRep:
    Im still in two minds about Snape, maybe once Iv read it all over again Ill be able to decide?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by W.O.N.D.E.R)
    I think he was like this :ssaw:.....He Loved Harry for being Lilys son and hated him since he was James son too...But he never really harmed him, detentions only , to teach him how to behave ....
    I agree, because Harry looked and acted so much like James Snape couldn't help show contempt and hatred towards him, and so he treated him badly. But deep down he knew that Harry was Lily's son, so Snape was on his side when it truly mattered, like in a life-or-death situation.

ReputationRep:
    he loved Lily i think it hurt him to see Harry who to him was a constant reminder of Lily and James' relationship. He hates the way Harry behaved like James yet was bound to protect him because of his love for Lily(and dumbledore making him)

ReputationRep:
    i can't believe that Snape turned out to be in love with Lily!I was amazed!Great twist!

ReputationRep:
    im glad it was all explained, i was kinda shocked when he did kill D but i was talking with someone a few months ago and she said to me that he might have killed D on his orders how right she was :eek: i liked how he was inncent but i dindt like how he was killed + i felt sorry for him in his mis matching clothes

ReputationRep:
    The Prince's Tale is such a moving chapter, I keep on glancing at the end of the chapter when he asks Harry to look at him. He was so in love with Lily that just to look into the eyes of the boy who he actually disliked would be enough.

Also, my indifference to the supposed charm and talent for James Potter has now formed into dislike. He was arrogant, and a downright bully. Tosser.

Snape's the real hero of this series.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.