Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Friends (mine) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Prague is a very nice city :yep:
    London was absolutely awesome ! All those bookshops *O* Heaven :moon:
    I'd love to go to Norfolk but I cannot for now :/ I am going to Porthmouth to visit my sister (she'll be there alone for a couple of weeks), then I have to be in Paris for mid September, + I have something to do in Rome soon too.
    I know, my life is terribly adventurous atm, but it makes me feel better to be very busy.

Also Algeria is such a beautiful country :O I'll attach a couple of pics of Oakas.

I honestly cannot wait to go to Tokyo ! But it'll be next summer, also Noumea is in New Caledonia, an island between Australia and Fidji Island, that's my best friend's hometown and I want to do a parachute jump there with her. - did I mention I was afraid of highs lol -

And indeed I'm part Algerian from my mum's side :yep:

Aww you're tired because you're not used to it yet ! Dw it'll come, also being tired is a nice feeling if you think about it, it means you did something significant enough to be tired, in other words you did a good job ;D

Attachment 572692Attachment 572696
    It sure seems to be!
    That's good for you then and it must've helped your studies?!
    Haha gotta love them bookshops! Did you buy any?
    Really?! That's awesome! If you do come, would you arrange a meet up with a certain Freezer?
    But yes you enjoy your time down in Portsmouth and make sure to take good care of your sister (I'm sure you will!) Wow you're super busy! Idk how you manage it all!
    It sure is! But as you say, it's a good thing! Never give up what you love! Never stop travelling Frenchie!!

Wow! Those pictures are amazing! It looks beautiful as you said! Wow!

I bet you can't! It looks like such a vibrant place, you'll love it there!
    Ah I see, relatively far away then! Have you been there before?
    Aww you'll be fine! Remember, don't let anything stop you! Face your fears! Go for it!

Ah I thought you were! That's awesome!

True, it's just so annoying because I have no energy anymore :cry2: and my MH is getting worse again because I've no energy to fight it.
    Well its not a nice feeling as such but I get where you're coming from there!
    You worked hard, did a good job and are tired as a result of doing the best you can!

ReputationRep:
    There's so much love in this thread. <3

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    It sure seems to be!
    That's good for you then and it must've helped your studies?!
    It did ! I've visited some unis as well :3

Haha gotta love them bookshops! Did you buy any?
    I've bought 9 books I absolutely love books :love:

Really?! That's awesome! If you do come, would you arrange a meet up with a certain Freezer?
    Of course I would ;D

But yes you enjoy your time down in Portsmouth and make sure to take good care of your sister (I'm sure you will!)
    Ty :hugs:

Wow you're super busy! Idk how you manage it all!
    IKR ! xD I love travelling so I'm using my gap year to do as much as possible, also I might take another one .. There are loads of things I want to do. I'm gonna decide when I'll get my results in a couple of months :3

It sure is! But as you say, it's a good thing! Never give up what you love! Never stop travelling Frenchie!!
    I never will. As crazy as it sounds, it's keeping me alive. Travelling makes me feel like a human, because when I go somewhere far I don't have datas so I just turn off my phone, take a backpack and go. I plunge in cold rivers so I can feel my body, feeling it's ALIVE. I need that to survive.

Wow! Those pictures are amazing! It looks beautiful as you said! Wow!
    It was very beautiful ! I'll definitely go back there

I bet you can't! It looks like such a vibrant place, you'll love it there!
    Ah I see, relatively far away then! Have you been there before?
    Aww you'll be fine! Remember, don't let anything stop you! Face your fears! Go for it!
    Never been there before nope, but I am very excited ! And yes I'll overcome my fear, life is hopefully gonna be long and I want to wake up one day and to think I've accomplished some things and had fun. :woo:

Ah I thought you were! That's awesome!
    Ty :3

True, it's just so annoying because I have no energy anymore :cry2: and my MH is getting worse again because I've no energy to fight it.
    Well its not a nice feeling as such but I get where you're coming from there!
    You worked hard, did a good job and are tired as a result of doing the best you can!
    Awww Sorry to hear about your MH :cry2:
    Try not to worry too much about your job for now tho, you need time to get used to it, and so does your body ! There is a huge step between sitting all day long at school and being busy at work.
    A time will come you won't be so tired anymore also have you tried taking some vitamins to help you ? I do so when I feel really tired and it helps !

ReputationRep:
    This is for moi TSR friends really, but anyone can comment (obviously)
    But I just feel like I've not spoke to some of you in ages and I'm still wondering who is and isn't here anymore.
    So I'll drop a tag and then hopefully we can chat again!
    I do genuinely miss you guys!
    This thread is cute

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, must've been bad then! I hope you're ok now!
    Good good! I assume that helped a lot then (well obviously Freezer, but yeah)

Why?
    I've done coursework but don't get my results until September!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You'll be like this :woo: :jive:
    Thanks
    Yes idk my skin is 9 shades darker or more just from that one day lol think it was that bad.

That feeling you have when you fall asleep after a long day

Good luck
    I've kinda prepared myself for the worst

ReputationRep:
    Good ty, you ? How is Australia ?

Idk I don't have my results yet also I'm preparing for IMAT now, that's an entrance exam for Italian medical schools, it's in mid September, wish me luck :afraid:
    Its ok the weathers finally getting better

:goodluck::crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    FireFreezer77 yeah I saw that I had a notification and thought I'd check! Thank you so much! They'll be over next week Friday woohooo!

And yesss, you mean my awful voice! You'd be hearing alot of it 😂

ReputationRep:
    Hellooo FireFreezer77

I'm still here :yep: just have been absent throughout the holidays

How's things?

ReputationRep:
    still here, just busy with reading, uni, drs, kids etc

ReputationRep:
    It did ! I've visited some unis as well :3

I've bought 9 books I absolutely love books :love:

Of course I would ;D

Ty :hugs:

IKR ! xD I love travelling so I'm using my gap year to do as much as possible, also I might take another one .. There are loads of things I want to do. I'm gonna decide when I'll get my results in a couple of months :3

I never will. As crazy as it sounds, it's keeping me alive. Travelling makes me feel like a human, because when I go somewhere far I don't have datas so I just turn off my phone, take a backpack and go. I plunge in cold rivers so I can feel my body, feeling it's ALIVE. I need that to survive.

It was very beautiful ! I'll definitely go back there

Never been there before nope, but I am very excited ! And yes I'll overcome my fear, life is hopefully gonna be long and I want to wake up one day and to think I've accomplished some things and had fun. :woo:

Ty :3

Awww Sorry to hear about your MH :cry2:
    Try not to worry too much about your job for now tho, you need time to get used to it, and so does your body ! There is a huge step between sitting all day long at school and being busy at work.
    A time will come you won't be so tired anymore also have you tried taking some vitamins to help you ? I do so when I feel really tired and it helps !
    Good to hear it! Oooh excellent! What did you think of them?

Now that's gonna keep you busy for a while! :yep: Haha I can tell! Any specific genre?

Woop Woop! I'd love to meet you so it would be a amazing if you did come here!! What do you reckon we'd end up doing?

No worries :hugs:

Now that's just awesome! A lot of people just sit at home during their gap year so it's awesome that you're making the most of it and travelling everywhere!
    Haha well if you can then you may as well! Alright then! Just do what's best for you!

Good! No I understand that! Certain things in life just keep you going and for you, it's travelling!
    It's just you and the nature! Just go where the world takes you! Now that sounds rather nice actually! I bet it makes you feel alive! Must be seriously awesome!

It sure seems it! Excellent!

Ah right, well it's another new place to explore! That will be a good trip for you! Good good! That's what I like about you, nothing stops you! Literally nothing! You're so inspirational!
    It will be! You've already accomplished loads! And it sounds like you've had lots of fun! So keep that up and your life will just be totally awesome!!!! :woo:

No worries again! :hugs:

Aw it's ok!
    I'll try not to but I nearly fell asleep when I was there today so that's not good!
    Yes that's very true, now I'm active and doing a lot (although I'm usually based in an office) so it's gonna take a little bit to adjust!
    I sure hope so!
    I haven't done yet, what would you reccomend?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    This thread is cute
    Aww thanks!

(Original post by saraxh)
    Thanks
    Yes idk my skin is 9 shades darker or more just from that one day lol think it was that bad.

That feeling you have when you fall asleep after a long day

Good luck
    I've kinda prepared myself for the worst
    No worries!
    Oh wow, that sounds really bad then! I'm glad you're ok though!

It's so nice isn't it!?

Thanks!
    Noooo!! Don't do that, although it's best to go in with no expectations as you won't be disappointed that way. But I'm certain you've done fine!

(Original post by AthiaKarim)
    FireFreezer77 yeah I saw that I had a notification and thought I'd check! Thank you so much! They'll be over next week Friday woohooo!

And yesss, you mean my awful voice! You'd be hearing alot of it 😂
    Excellent! I'm glad you did! No worries! WoopWoop!!! Not much longer now! How are they going?

Nah you're beautiful voice! Oooh!

(Original post by Namita Gurung)
    Hellooo FireFreezer77

I'm still here :yep: just have been absent throughout the holidays

How's things?
    Heyyyy!!!!

Good good! I've noticed! Hopefully you'll return soon!

(Original post by shawtyb)
    still here, just busy with reading, uni, drs, kids etc
    Good good! Aw no worries! Hope it's all going well!

ReputationRep:
    I might not be the greatest and most amazing of friends but I can't resist coming to this thread because I might not be loved but it's loved to see some people are. 💖

Good to hear it! Oooh excellent! What did you think of them?
    They were very cool places ! I'd love to be getting in one of them :moon:
    Now that's gonna keep you busy for a while! Haha I can tell! Any specific genre?
    Not really haha I read pretty much everything. I have a weird way to choose books, I take those that look original (original title and/or cover) then I read the 1st and the last sentence and if it seems cool I buy

Woop Woop! I'd love to meet you so it would be a amazing if you did come here!! What do you reckon we'd end up doing?
    Idk haha, I've been to the restaurant with 2 TSRians, and had a walk with some others (in a park and in the city) so we'd probably do something like that :P

Now that's just awesome! A lot of people just sit at home during their gap year so it's awesome that you're making the most of it and travelling everywhere!
    Haha well if you can then you may as well! Alright then! Just do what's best for you!
    Sitting at home is definitely not my thing xD

Good! No I understand that! Certain things in life just keep you going and for you, it's travelling!
    It's just you and the nature! Just go where the world takes you! Now that sounds rather nice actually! I bet it makes you feel alive! Must be seriously awesome!
    :yep:

Ah right, well it's another new place to explore! That will be a good trip for you! Good good! That's what I like about you, nothing stops you! Literally nothing! You're so inspirational!
    It will be! You've already accomplished loads! And it sounds like you've had lots of fun! So keep that up and your life will just be totally awesome!!!! :woo:
    Haha ty

I haven't done yet, what would you reccomend?
    Idk, you should ask a pharmacist what would be the best for you (you can also go to the doctor but in my opinion it is not necessary on this case) also most of the vitamins are medicine over the counter so it's enough to go to the pharmacist directly :yep:

ReputationRep:
    They were very cool places ! I'd love to be getting in one of them :moon: Not really haha I read pretty much everything. I have a weird way to choose books, I take those that look original (original title and/or cover) then I read the 1st and the last sentence and if it seems cool I buy

Idk haha, I've been to the restaurant with 2 TSRians, and had a walk with some others (in a park and in the city) so we'd probably do something like that :P

Sitting at home is definitely not my thing xD

Haha ty

Idk, you should ask a pharmacist what would be the best for you (you can also go to the doctor but in my opinion it is not necessary on this case) also most of the vitamins are medicine over the counter so it's enough to go to the pharmacist directly :yep:
    Good good! Maybe you will? You never know what may happen!
    Haha well that's awesome! You're gonna stay entertained for ages! Tbh that's actually a good way to see if books are any good or not! You get to see some of the writing before you properly read it!

Haha fair enough! Oooh those all sound nice! I'd be up for those if we do meet!

Haha I didn't think it was! You barely seem to be at home anyway! You're always travelling!

No worries!

Ok then, I could do that, or even see the doctor?
    Oh right I see, well the pharmacist would be alright then. Ah I see, well hopefully they'll get me something that works then!

ReputationRep:
    Hey buddy!!!! Missed you too! I'm going to be staying on TSR so you don't need to worry You'll still have my bloody marvelous threads

ReputationRep:
    Hiya sorry things have been mental with me and i havent been in touch.
    June and July went well, results went well, things now are bad but i guess at some point that will change (i hope!)
    How are you getting on?

ReputationRep:
    Omg I haven't seen you in ages!!
    So glad you're still here!
    :hugs:
    How is the ncs going?
    Hi there, Mr Freezer! I hope you're doing well.

I'm so sorry that I haven't spoken to you in ages, it's just that I've been so busy what with NCS and everything else that's been going on that I've spent so little time on TSR.

Thank you for asking about NCS. My programme finished today (well, technically yesterday since it's now past 12 am) and it was very bittersweet - such a lovely day with all my friends but also sad that it was all ending. We finished it all off with a big water fight and got soaking wet! I just hope that I'll keep in contact with them all.

Speak soon,
    Banana

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookie123456789)
    Hey buddy!!!! Missed you too! I'm going to be staying on TSR so you don't need to worry You'll still have my bloody marvelous threads
    Yo!!!
    Aww!
    Goodgood!!!
    Oh thankgoodness!! Your threads are awesome!!!!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I have been summoned

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.