King's College London Freshers Megathread 2016

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LE0NFIRE)
    Yeah, i have done that. I haven't done anything about the fresher's week though. Have you?
    no i havent either

ReputationRep:
    Hey has everyone done there online IT account thing and enrolled online??

Haven't had the invite email yet and low key freaking out :/....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little_bird)
    Hey has everyone done there online IT account thing and enrolled online??

Haven't had the invite email yet and low key freaking out :/....
    which invite email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OrdinaryStudent)
    which invite email?
    I thought you were meant to be sent an email with your "kings username that starts with a k and a temporary password" so you can log onto their system.

Honestly idk i just read it off their website and started freaking out hehe

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were meant to be sent an email with your "kings username that starts with a k and a temporary password" so you can log onto their system.

Honestly idk i just read it off their website and started freaking out hehe
    yeah i got given that a while ago, you need that to complete the online enrolment as you have to complete your student records profile and upload a picture.

Look for an email subjected: 'Enrol', im sure you got it. The Kings username and password are hard to spot in the email, but they are there in grey.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i got given that a while ago, you need that to complete the online enrolment as you have to complete your student records profile and upload a picture.

Look for an email subjected: 'Enrol', im sure you got it. The Kings username and password are hard to spot in the email, but they are there in grey.
    Oh.

Well I guess i'll just have to spam their telephone lines as soon as they open tomorrow :/

Btw what type of photo do you have to upload? (so I can go get that done ASAP)

ReputationRep:
    Oh.

Well I guess i'll just have to spam their telephone lines as soon as they open tomorrow :/

Btw what type of photo do you have to upload? (so I can go get that done ASAP)
    :/ Have you not got an enrol email? If you havent, then what did you mean you completed the online enrolment?

The picture has to be passport style, they show examples of some when you are about to upload it.

ReputationRep:
    :/ Have you not got an enrol email? If you havent, then what did you mean you completed the online enrolment?

The picture has to be passport style, they show examples of some when you are about to upload it.
    Nope :/

Well thats the thing, on their site they describe the whole setup process as being 'online enrollment', but I not sure what they mean since I didnt get the email, but by the sounds of things I think you've already done it

ReputationRep:
    Nope :/

Well thats the thing, on their site they describe the whole setup process as being 'online enrollment', but I not sure what they mean since I didnt get the email, but by the sounds of things I think you've already done it
    Could you link it to me please? Just want to be sure haha.

Make sure to check your spam and junk folders too!

ReputationRep:
    Could you link it to me please? Just want to be sure haha.

Make sure to check your spam and junk folders too!
    No worries http://www.kcl.ac.uk/campuslife/serv...enrolment.aspx

Haha I wish! This email stress is too real :')...

ReputationRep:
    No worries http://www.kcl.ac.uk/campuslife/serv...enrolment.aspx

Haha I wish! This email stress is too real :'...
    Oh i see haha thanks!

Dont worry too much, you have to do it before you start which is like the 26th September, or before your induction meaning you still have around a week left.

Im sure once you call them, everything will be sorted!

ReputationRep:
    Oh i see haha thanks!

Dont worry too much, you have to do it before you start which is like the 26th September, or before your induction meaning you still have around a week left.

Im sure once you call them, everything will be sorted!
    Haha I hope!!

ReputationRep:
    Guys, is it possible to pay at the entrance for the icebreaker freshers or do I have to buy a ticket?

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys get a confirmation email after uploading the picture to student records? I havent received one if so

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys get a confirmation email after uploading the picture to student records? I havent received one if so
    I uploaded the picture, didnt receive an email but it said that i uploaded a picture. However, i couldnt see the picture after...

ReputationRep:
    I've uploaded my picture but it doesn't say anything about me doing so. The status is just 'Read.' Also, it says the deadline to upload a photo & setup profile is 14th August 2016. Fix your website, King's.

ReputationRep:
    this is acc pissing me off. the deadline for me said 14th october. they need to fix up. I also uploaded a photo but didn't recieve any email

ReputationRep:
    I've completed my enrolment tasks. There wasn't an e-mail to confirm or show on the page that a photo was successfully uploaded. So as long as you've uploaded it, then it should be fine.

Excited to start :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    Guys, if i want to sell my week one wristband would i have to collect it or can the buyer collect it using my ticket etc?

ReputationRep:
    no idea if anyones asked this but do we collect our KCL wristbands when we get there? I was stupid and didn't really read the info after I paid - someone told me we collect it at the first venue? just wanted to check

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.