Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninjass)
    For MORSE? were they in clearing/adjustment this year?
    That's right.
    Well I phoned and got a bit lucky lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 420Ghost96)
    Was going through this thread til i saw your post about TLoU (one of my favourites) what other single player game do you play?
    Loads of stuff. Big Nintendo fan - think pretty much anything they make is golden. I also enjoy pretty much anything on PS4 , some of my favourites being anything by Insomniac or Sucker Punch. I also pick up and play quite a few cheap Indies on Steam, though only anything that can run on my toaster of a laptop. How 'bout you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Nice, me too.
    Snap!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leaf3)
    Snap!
    ??

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how much the freshers pass and platinum pass were last yeae/will be this year?And do you guys think you'll get one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdamThePhysicsMo)
    Does anyone know how much the freshers pass and platinum pass were last yeae/will be this year?And do you guys think you'll get one?
    What is a fresher pass and platinum pass?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rkai01)
    What is a fresher pass and platinum pass?
    look at the SU freshers site its on the right side
    https://www.warwicksu.com/freshers2016/

from what i can tell a freshers pass gets you in to all freshers events and the platinum pass will last the year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Marve11)
    Loads of stuff. Big Nintendo fan - think pretty much anything they make is golden. I also enjoy pretty much anything on PS4 , some of my favourites being anything by Insomniac or Sucker Punch. I also pick up and play quite a few cheap Indies on Steam, though only anything that can run on my toaster of a laptop. How 'bout you?
    Mostly a PS4 guy love playing open world single player games such Fallout, the Witcher 3 , MGSV (though I hated its ending), Dragon age Inquisition and Infamous etc . I like playing some fighting games such as Injustice (love Dc Comics) and Mortal Kombat. Other single player games I like are the Uncharted, the Arkham games and tLoU. Speaking of Sucker Punch have you seen th new PS4 Spider Man game their making , it looks incredible!.

ReputationRep:
    Biochemistry, what you looking forward to most
    I can't wait to study things that I love surrounded by likeminded people and to join some cool societies. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adynaton)
    I can't wait to study things that I love surrounded by likeminded people and to join some cool societies. You?
    Sorry to butt in, but what societies are you planning on joining?

ReputationRep:
    https://www.warwicksu.com/freshers/passes/freshers/
    https://www.warwicksu.com/freshers/passes/platinum/

Here you should find all the infos about costs (from last year). I think I'll get one for sure although I don't know which one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryn_ptrs)
    Sorry to butt in, but what societies are you planning on joining?
    No probs. PPE, tennis and skiing societies for sure, will probably try rowing as well.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.warwicksu.com/freshers/passes/freshers/
    https://www.warwicksu.com/freshers/passes/platinum/

Here you should find all the infos about costs (from last year). I think I'll get one for sure although I don't know which one.
    Thanks a lot!!! I think i'll get the freshers one but im not sure about the platinum 200 quid seems a lot ...

ReputationRep:
    No probs. PPE, tennis and skiing societies for sure, will probably try rowing as well.
    Ah cool. Do you know if you need to have be a certain level for the sports societies or can you start with little to no experience?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot!!! I think i'll get the freshers one but im not sure about the platinum 200 quid seems a lot ...
    No problem It is quite expensive but apparently it saves you some money too during the whole academic year so it might be worth considering... That being said, I think I'll go with the freshers one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryn_ptrs)
    Ah cool. Do you know if you need to have be a certain level for the sports societies or can you start with little to no experience?
    I believe they all accept people with different degrees of experience and they also hold team tryouts at the beginning of term.

ReputationRep:
    Mostly a PS4 guy love playing open world single player games such Fallout, the Witcher 3 , MGSV (though I hated its ending), Dragon age Inquisition and Infamous etc . I like playing some fighting games such as Injustice (love Dc Comics) and Mortal Kombat. Other single player games I like are the Uncharted, the Arkham games and tLoU. Speaking of Sucker Punch have you seen th new PS4 Spider Man game their making , it looks incredible!.
    New Spidermaan is Insomniac, but yeah. Looking froward to it - fav studio making a game about my fav superhero, it's gotta be good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Marve11)
    New Spidermaan is Insomniac, but yeah. Looking froward to it - fav studio making a game about my fav superhero, it's gotta be good.
    Yh i meant insomniac lol , what course are you planning to study and what accommodation have you applied to?.

ReputationRep:
    Ah very much the same i'm also planning to tryour rowing (i'll probably flop but YOLO I guess) unis meant to tryout new things.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I am late to the party, I am studying Computer Science. Exciting times ahead

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.