Would you be the opposite sex for a day?

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    For a day? No, if it was permanent then sure, but not for a day.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and I'd spend the whole day in the bathroom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobSausage)
    I'd prefer to be able to change at will.
    The only problem is your life would have to change and the memories of all the people around you to remember you as someone of the opposite gender or that could be kinda awkward.
    Holy crap, yes - the perfect disguise!

(Original post by WoodyMKC)

NPH = Legend
    It was almost Jim Parsons though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    Its like period pain, but much worse as each ball is like a core that is bursting with pain, that even a soldier cannot ignore
    I've been told how a solider actually had a tourniquet accidentally placed around one of his testicles after being wounded. His colleagues apparently didn't work out until later why he was still screaming after receiving a shot of morphine that was strong enough to stop pain caused by gun shots, IED blasts etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'absurde)
    if you had the chance to be the opposite sex for 24 hours, would you accept?

Spoiler:
    Show
    :teehee:

A whole day of having doors held open for me and everyone protecting my feelings? Yes please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue n white army)
    i don't actually identify as either sex, so it would be difficult for me to be the opposite of it

Instead, would you go a whole day of not being a special snowflake and have people take you seriously?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProbablySmart)
    Instead, would you go a whole day of not being a special snowflake and have people take you seriously?
    How dare you insult my right to identify as 15+ genders.

ReputationRep:
    yea it's just for one day so why not try

(Original post by L'absurde)
    if you had the chance to be the opposite sex for 24 hours, would you accept?

Spoiler:
    Show
    :teehee:
    No, because as a man of unfortunate luck, I would end up being Jeremy Clarksons wife and not some hot lesbian with a hot and horny lesbo partner.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to be a female for the rest of my life.

ReputationRep:
    Provided it wasn't that particular day in the month.. sure, why not?

ReputationRep:
    Yes of course, it would be nice to say something nice to a girl and not creep her out by sounding like I'm coming on to her. It would be cool to have upper arm muscles as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tempest II)
    I've been told how a solider actually had a tourniquet accidentally placed around one of his testicles after being wounded. His colleagues apparently didn't work out until later why he was still screaming after receiving a shot of morphine that was strong enough to stop pain caused by gun shots, IED blasts etc.
    yeap the pain is no joke

ReputationRep:
    Yes,

I want to jiggle my b00bs and flick my weave every 5 seconds into peoples face.

ReputationRep:
    i've always wanted to pee standing up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tempest II)
    Now I'm clutching mine! Argh

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Majority of the boys are saying yes just so they can squeeze their boobs or something
    Not quite, but I wouldn't mind knowing what sexual pleasure feels like from a girl's perspective. Bit of insight and all that

ReputationRep:
    hey.... that will be ...............interesting lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol I would like to know what it's like to wear all the lingerie, dresses and shoes etc.
    I know i can do that as a guy now but it won't quite be the same due to the shape of my body hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    lol hahahaha. thats funny.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.