Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Chinese airline warns passengers about London areas populated by Pakistanis & blacks watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThreeHeaded6)
    You don't know how nationality works, do you?
    I do. If I work and live somewhere long enough I'm sure I could get their passport. I'm still not a person who's X.
    Besides, this is not the point of the thread. I've said my piece.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raees_Sharif)
    i don't blame them tbh since there are some pakistani rape gangs around.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rother...tation_scandal
    i'm pakistani myself and the behavior of some of them disgusts me to the core.
    Thanks for telling us that rape gangs disgust you in an attempt to look for validation.
    Pretty sure rape gangs would disgust anyone sane.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for telling us that rape gangs disgust you in an attempt to look for validation.
    you seem salty

ReputationRep:
    you seem salty
    Salty as chips fam

ReputationRep:
    lol butthurt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ftw93)
    lol butthurt
    >2016
    >saying butthurt
    what are you a normie????

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha why not

ReputationRep:
    >2016
    >saying butthurt
    greentexting is part of white culture stop appropriating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ftw93)
    greentexting is part of white culture stop appropriating
    t r i g g e r e d

ReputationRep:
    Who cares, should China be angry about us avoiding certain parts of China because of a reason it finds offensive?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, good old China where putting a Black man into a washing machine and having him come out a light-skinned Asian is an acceptable advert for detergent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Lol no. I live in Croydon and I can tell you there are no tourists here. No tourist is going to visit a minority-majority suburb with nothing to do.

I did of course expect non-White people in Paris but didn't expect to see those areas in such bad condition and with so many beggars. Compared to the worst parts of Paris, the worst parts of London are pretty nice.
    You haven't even seen the worst parts of Paris.

ReputationRep:
    How can anything the Chinese say be racist? The Chinese are not white people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'absurde)
    Can we not resort to emotional arguments please?
    I'm of the opinion that just because you live somewhere (and your family has for a few generations) and you have the passport of that country, let's say the UK, it doesn't make you British. Sure you're British for the sake of formality...but as I've said it's beyond that. A country has a racial identity. Just as I cannot move to Japan, have my family live there for generations and then they claim that they're Japanese. It doesn't work like that. A country has a history, a culture, an ethnicity etc.
    And it's just my opinion, there's no need for the outrage.
    You seem a bit slow.

So because I'm of a darker hue, despite having family members here present for over 50 years and hailing from an area that was under British colonial rule, I'm inherently less British?

Sweetheart I don't think you understand how nationalities work. Sure I'm not ethnically English, but I'm certainly British and carry myself like a British woman. Going on your profile, it seems as though your from bloody chile! :lol: Seems we have a troll here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tai Ga)
    Sweetheart I don't think you understand how nationalities work. Sure I'm not ethnically English, but I'm certainly British and carry myself like a British woman.
    I guess that's what he means by "British for the sake of formality" (your nationality is British, but not your ethnicity).

I think there are three forms of national identity:

1. Nationality
    2. Ethnicity
    3. Culture

Ultimately, if someone identifies and feels as though they are British/English, then I think they have every right to identify as such (even if they may not be "ethnically" English etc - who really is?).

ReputationRep:
    >2016
    >saying butthurt
    are you from 4chan or something??
    whats with the >

ReputationRep:
    You seem a bit slow.

So because I'm of a darker hue, despite having family members here present for over 70 years and hailing from an area that was under British colonial rule, I'm inherently less British?

Sweetheart I don't think you understand how nationalities work. Sure I'm not ethnically English, but I'm certainly British and carry myself like a British woman. Going on your profile, it seems as though your from bloody chile! :lol: Seems we have a troll here.
    I'm not slow. I just don't have this false liberal perspective on things.

I don't want to derail the thread, if you have anything to say to me then VM me.

You've seen my posts and understand my views, I've been quite clear. I don't know what you expect.

ReputationRep:
    You seem a bit slow.So because I'm of a darker hue, despite having family members here present for over 50 years and hailing from an area that was under British colonial rule, I'm inherently less British?Sweetheart I don't think you understand how nationalities work. Sure I'm not ethnically English, but I'm certainly British and carry myself like a British woman. Going on your profile, it seems as though your from bloody chile! :lol: Seems we have a troll here.
    The original origin is not really relevant. I am curious what you mean by "carry myself like a British woman". Also, people have the right to consider non-Britons to be not British, you may disagree and list arguments why you disagree, but it is potentially a valid point depending on the origins and logic of the theory.

ReputationRep:
    are you from 4chan or something??
    whats with the >
    No, 4chan is for DDoS kiddies, I'm too pro at ironic memeing for that B^)

ReputationRep:
    i don't blame them tbh since there are some pakistani rape gangs around.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rother...tation_scandal
    i'm pakistani myself and the behavior of some of them disgusts me to the core.
    Rotherham isn't in London

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.