Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyg)
    What things do you eat while you study?
    i think you mean what snacks I have while studying. i definitely eat alot of chocolate - my favorite is milk chocolate and I normally drink KX energy to help me concentrate when I am very tired but i dont recommend having it and thats probably it! Do not try go to gym while drinking an energy drink, it will mess you up big time.

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    What GCSE's did you do?

You academic weapon, you
    Way too many, not bothered to say all of them.

(Original post by Zacken)
    Got 554/600 for Physics, missed the A* by 1 UMS. **** like that happens when your revision consists of opening your physics textbook for the first time a week before the exam.
    Be happy that you got an A, I was off from an A* too but i am not complaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Light Venom)
    I really don't care about my grade, hated Physics A-Level - just wanted to scrape my offer.

ReputationRep:
    How terrified are you of your impending doom at the hands of A-Levels? Because no amount of A*'s will save you from A2!!!

ReputationRep:
    i think you mean what snacks I have while studying. i definitely eat alot of chocolate - my favorite is milk chocolate and I normally drink KX energy to help me concentrate when I am very tired but i dont recommend having it and thats probably it! Do not try go to gym while drinking an energy drink, it will mess you up big time.

Way too many, not bothered to say all of them.

Thank you , you deserve a positive rating!!!
    ________________________________ ________________________________ ____________________________

Oops, something wasn't right please check the following:
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.

ReputationRep:

Yeah but Zacken was definitely an A* student He didn't deserve an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tetragon213)
    How terrified are you of your impending doom at the hands of A-Levels? Because no amount of A*'s will save you from A2!!!
    He's already gotten A*AA and he's off to uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tetragon213)
    yup i am going to uni. and when i was an as student, it was terrifying of failing when you put so much hardwork into somthing

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.