Turn on thread page Beta

I'm all alone at home - wat do I do? watch

ReputationRep:
    Gherkin.

(Original post by Bhaal85)
    Didn't toodles, lose his marbles and couldn't fly or something?
    What on earth are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    What on earth are you talking about?
    Peter Pan (tsk 16 year old today :rolleyes: )

(Original post by Cossack)
    Peter Pan (tsk 16 year old today :rolleyes: )
    Toodles is nothing to do with Peter Pan! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    Gherkin.
    lol

Oh Toodles was one of the lost boys, have you not seen Hook?

ReputationRep:
    Can I please say something, Ok im sorry that I mention all this ******* business and sex toys. I only say it cos its the truth, and Im having a bit of fun, as Im an open person.

Next, Im not attention seeking, I am bored at home, yes my parents ahve grounded me, becos after the arguement I we had. So I dont know why ure calling me an attention seeker, cos Im jsut speaking the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Toodles is nothing to do with Peter Pan! :confused:
    The Lost Boys
    ...are Peter Pan's faithful, fun-loving followers -Cubby, Nibs, Slightly, the Twins, and Toodles. Like Peter, they are forever children and for them, the world is a playground.

ReputationRep:
    lol

Oh Toodles was one of the lost boys, have you not seen Hook?
    the jar is still sealed i hope
    i rmember ttoodles - that crazy old man in hook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Can I please say something, Ok im sorry that I mention all this ******* business and sex toys. I only say it cos its the truth, and Im having a bit of fun, as Im an open person.

Next, Im not attention seeking, I am bored at home, yes my parents ahve grounded me, becos after the arguement I we had. So I dont know why ure calling me an attention seeker, cos Im jsut speaking the truth.
    Wow, when did you say all this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    the jar is still sealed i hope
    i rmember ttoodles - that crazy old man in hook
    Yep, and set to expire in a few more days.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, when did you say all this?
    when did she not :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Perhaps you too, would benefit from the Gherkin thread? Though for girls I think it would be slightly more different, perhaps a Cucumber thread?

ReputationRep:
    exactly, I bought this gadget once, it was a rabbit, U can guess what It is. Anyway she got my post, but didnt open it up, as I told her and lied it was a cd. Then when I took it to my room, she followed me and said, so lets see the cd, and kept pestering me. She went, open it infront of me, I kept screaming no way. Shes like, what u hiding. Then I said get out of my room, she went mad and ripped it open. I lied and sed it was my mates.
    ROFL!!! Hahahaha!!! Rampant bunny. lol.

I don't remember Toodles! Now i need to watch Oliver and Peter Pan to know who everyone has been talking about.

ReputationRep:
    no cos theyve locked me from the outside, I ahve no key, so I cant go thru the door. Theres always a window, but whats the point.
    Yeah, having the neighbours see you climbing out of your window would be embarrassing. Although, my neighbours would be cool with it. They're all friendly now since something got said and exaggerated I'm sure. Anyway, I've never been grounded, but I've been locked out a few times and had to climb in through the upstairs window, go up the drainpipe...painting needs doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knight-Errant)
    Yeah, having the neighbours see you climbing out of your window would be embarrassing. Although, my neighbours would be cool with it. They're all friendly now since something got said and exaggerated I'm sure. Anyway, I've never been grounded, but I've been locked out a few times and had to climb in through the upstairs window, go up the drainpipe...painting needs doing.

there you are then, Im not alone. Knight just because I said this, Ive been labelled an attention seeker and a lier.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just a hardcore ******...My mum's found my mags before but she just puts them back, she knows the score. I have sold all my mags to a mate now. Masturbation is good, I don't know what people's problems are but it really shouldn't be masturbation, I hope it's something else. My image as a virtuous knight is tarnished now though, with the masturbation stuff. Knights don't ****, they are chaste...~fin~

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, and you really can't change people's views, they pretty much have their own ideas on things. Even if you were lying, it doesn't matter, but I don't see why anyone should lie...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.