So I have decided to write a novel about TSR...

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    :rofl: I'm goin again

and at least retro_turtles believes in me! :cry2:
    Biatchhhh leavin me mate!
    I believe in you mate!

ReputationRep:
    oh wait nvm retro_turtles does not believe in me :nope: I thought she was repping my idea hehe

ReputationRep:
    oh wait nvm retro_turtles does not believe in me :nope: I thought she was repping my idea hehe
    HAHA see im the only one you can mention now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Biatchhhh leavin me mate!
    I believe in you mate!
    going to a mate's gaff :yy:
    have a gewd nite bab :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    going to a mate's gaff :yy:
    have a gewd nite bab :jumphug:
    Enjoy! Whatever that means haha
    'gewd' rofl Sweet dreams mate! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Im not really haha because you are :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you are :kiss: no

(Original post by SeanFM)
    Ah, a fantasy novel. Bravo.
    nice meme sean :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully I'd laugh if that post werent about me though :giggle:
    Lol your supposed Bf has me on his ignore list for some strange reason. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Lol your supposed Bf has me on his ignore list for some strange reason. :rofl:
    I never expected that post of his so i got no idea He got a gf girll Haha I seen that post I'm not sure

ReputationRep:
    Clever. :five:
    I have my moments=)))

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I'm goin again

and at least retro_turtles believes in me! :cry2:
    hell yeah i do!

even if you like liquid diabetes

ReputationRep:
    PRSOM boi

ReputationRep:
    Bruhh I never expected all of that on this thread, damnn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I'm officially worried now.

There's a TSR rehab, we will get you help don't worry.

We firstly sell cook books about the wonderful vegetable that is cheese and we find Cheese, her wonderful bae!

Your the heartthrob

Get it? :lol:
    I do :ahee: Tell me more about my role

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)

Be prepared.....
    My REAL tsr story:

All I remember was my legs were tied and the scorching sun beating upon my face.The kidnappers dragged me across the ground like a ragged doll.I was bruised and hurt,scars running down my face.The cracked ground lay beneath me as my kidnappers stop to drink their water.They gulp it down greedily as they turn their backs away from me.I need to escape I think.I pull myself forward,reluctantly,and reach into their bags.I take out some keys and one of their identification cards and I don't stop to look at it as I untie my legs.

I run like the world is ending.The parched floor burning my feet as they touch the ground.I run even-though I hear them screaming and cursing for me to come back.I don't turn around.In the distance I see a jeep and my heart fills with hope,for the first time in ages.And I reach it before them,tears streaming down my face as I turn on the engine and drive into the vast fields of emptiness....

Two days later...
    The police find me and question me of my escape.I shudder as I tell them.Finally,I take out the identification card and hand it over.The kidnappers should be punished and that was why I took their identification card.The police officers face drops and he stares at me with disbelief.I snatch the card away from him and glance at it.There before my eyes is...........
    DARTH VADER.....and in tiny writing at the side there is three words.T.S.R......
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Its long I know...but good to read

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    Be prepared.....
    My REAL tsr story:

All I remember was my legs were tied and the scorching sun beating upon my face.The kidnappers dragged me across the ground like a ragged doll.I was bruised and hurt,scars running down my face.The cracked ground lay beneath me as my kidnappers stop to drink their water.They gulp it down greedily as they turn their backs away from me.I need to escape I think.I pull myself forward,reluctantly,and reach into their bags.I take out some keys and one of their identification cards and I don't stop to look at it as I untie my legs.

I run like the world is ending.The parched floor burning my feet as they touch the ground.I run even-though I hear them screaming and cursing for me to come back.I don't turn around.In the distance I see a jeep and my heart fills with hope,for the first time in ages.And I reach it before them,tears streaming down my face as I turn on the engine and drive into the vast fields of emptiness....

Two days later...
    The police find me and question me of my escape.I shudder as I tell them.Finally,I take out the identification card and hand it over.The kidnappers should be punished and that was why I took their identification card.The police officers face drops and he stares at me with disbelief.I snatch the card away from him and glance at it.There before my eyes is...........
    DARTH VADER.....and in tiny writing at the side there is three words.T.S.R......
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Its long I know...but good to read
    Woah, give this user a medal :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    I never expected that post of his so i got no idea He got a gf girll Haha I seen that post I'm not sure
    Good. You're way too sweet. :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Good. You're way too sweet. :lovehug:
    Awhhhh thank youu so muchh!!!! :lovehug::mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    If you write up about me, you should know I never wear pants when I browse TSR.
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    you are :kiss: no

nice meme sean :yy:
    Thankss

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Pitch me some ideas, I'm bored and procrastinating so badly

By the way, this is a serious idea and I will genuinely write this if people provide me brilliant ideas and story plots and characters!

If you have two users who should be shipped together and have their own love story, or a troll who is actually an Oxbridge graduate undercover, I will write it! :teehee:
    can I be in it?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.