Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, would you date me?. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anonymous;67755736]
    (Original post by hamzakalinle)

Yeah, medicine and Singapore. Also, I've never visited uk so I joined tsr just to see how the med schools are but damn these random ass threads are amusing lol. But yeah thanks wbu? Good luck to you too!!
    I know right, sometimes I just have to click on these threads because of how random they are. Personally, I'm applying for Optometry this year. For medicine, all UK universities are really good and the vast majority are Russel group Universities (Manchester and Newcastle included) and honestly, wherever you go the medical school will have loads of competition, and hopefully you'll get in!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ttingox)
    Listen you can laugh on me as much as you want, I sure wouldn't want to be you.

Seems to me from your profile pic you are probably some lame English hooligan from some lame town in England, You're dad is probably a bricklayer, like what you are going to be your entire life.
    I'm not entirely sure what part of that is polite, intelligent or gentlemanly.

ReputationRep:

Seems to me from your profile pic you are probably some lame English hooligan from some lame town in England, You're dad is probably a bricklayer, like what you are going to be your entire life.
    0to100

didn't know u were a bricklayer lol

ReputationRep:

your diss backfired

bricklayers are earning more than most these days..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sing-boom.html

[QUOTE=hamzakalinle;67755944]
    (Original post by Anonymous)

I know right, sometimes I just have to click on these threads because of how random they are. Personally, I'm applying for Optometry this year. For medicine, all UK universities are really good and the vast majority are Russel group Universities (Manchester and Newcastle included) and honestly, wherever you go the medical school will have loads of competition, and hopefully you'll get in!!!
    THANK YOU!! good luck to you too x

ReputationRep:
    How exactly is posting a pic of yourself and asking how you look, indicative in any way on if someone has a good perdonality?.

And if you are "relatively pretty" like you claim, why don't you post a real pic of yourself like I did, and let us judge just how pretty you really are?.
    I think you just want people to post pictures so you have something to masturbate to at night. Like bruh, you have bloody Google images for that.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i haven't even looked at your picture yet coz it didnt even load soooo. i'm just judging you on your personality and the way you talk and I'm not liking what I'm seeing. you seem to desperate...and thirsty af

Have a good day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    unlike you, i'm mature enough not to care about ur opinion
    What happened?.

Your d bf doesn't want people to see his ugly girlfriend?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    your diss backfired

Classic DM comments though

ReputationRep:
    uhhh isn't 24 a bit too old for an immature 'dont judge me on my looks' thread?

Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg eee3942adffdcd13d91c812f2a191ce2d65b88effd2e940d47a249c2aeed26ae.jpg (46.6 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMaskedLady)
    I think you just want people to post pictures so you have something to masturbate to at night. Like bruh, you have bloody Google images for that.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i haven't even looked at your picture yet coz it didnt even load soooo. i'm just judging you on your personality and the way you talk and I'm not liking what I'm seeing. you seem to desperate...and thirsty af
    Have a good day
    I'm not " thirsty " whatever that means ,and i'm not desperate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    your diss backfired

(Original post by TheMaskedLady)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Have a good day
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    No offense but you look like someone who can't be trusted

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, stop begging for attention, you've made about 3 of these threads.

ReputationRep:
    You aren't bad looking but asking on TSR like this is desperate as hell

ReputationRep:
    I think I look pretty good.
    I also have good personslity.
    Save the epitaph for your headstone.

ReputationRep:
    https://media.giphy.com/media/hTgeSxaiyvYK4/giphy.gif
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Save the epitaph for your headstone.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone that needs to push forward how much of a good guy they are probably arent a good guy. being blunt its a turn off for ladies considering most 'good guys' we know end up stabbing us cause we wont shag em.

KILLER eyebrows though. you'd probably look pretty spiffy in a suit and without your head positioned like that. smile and be natural dude. go you. prosper. get some pussy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    The OP?
    Tbh he looks a lot like Ethan from h3h3 productions (as mentioned here several times), and Ethan is from Israel too.
    Yeah, the OP
    Makes sense, they both have an Israeli face

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.