Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Why do women wear tight clothes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    exactly.. that's the craziest **** i ve heard lately...
    So tight jeans don't feel good on females' genitals? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Look women can wear whatever the hell they want when they want. I wear tight jeans because it makes my butt look good and that's my decision not anyone elses. That doesn't make me a slut for being comfortable with my clothing choice. If it's too distracting avert your eyes you bunch of pre-teens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why do women wear really tight jeans or whatever you call them to show off their booty. I see it every time i go out, it's so distracting. I hate show offs like that though, not my type.
    i think thats soo wrong im a women myself and tbh my opinion they do it to attract guys and it put an iomagery of a slut

ReputationRep:
    Now i know which guys to avoid in public.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a female myself, and I genuinely never realised how many people seriously believed that women only wear skinny jeans to look "sexy" or to "show off."

I rarely wear skinny jeans, but I do wear other skinny clothes (such as leggings, for example). I personally wear them because most "tight" items of clothing are specifically designed to fit all or most body shapes, meaning that they can be comfortable on pretty much anyone as long as you buy the right size. Other women wear skinny jeans because it compliments their figure and makes them feel confident.

If women feel comfortable and happy wearing tight clothes, then I see no reason why they shouldn't wear them I can assure you that "distracting" men and "showing off" is not our only motive for choosing to wear comfortable clothing. It's surprising how many men think that highly of themselves that they believe women only dress to impress them.

ReputationRep:
    Why do guys wear tight clothes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wear tight clothes because I really like the appearance of a joint of pork trussed up too tightly for roasting it gives me.

ReputationRep:
    Because they like wearing whatever they're wearing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    Yeah I do this too. Slim fit is to show off your assets. Letting people know you're available and can make you feel more confident.
    I don't wear skinny jeans to show I'm available

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    I don't wear skinny jeans to show I'm available
    Yeah I don't know why I wrote that. I don't either. I was just ********ting and having a bit of fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    So tight jeans don't feel good on females' genitals? :holmes:
    =))))))))))))))
    this is the sickest thing i ve ever heard
    but then again the guy who posted this hasn't had sex in 8 yrs, so he must be real thirsty

ReputationRep:
    It's the stupid day and age we live in a world of smart phones and stupid people... That stuff is way too distracting I'm glad we have dress codes in schools and workplaces... lol with the exception of university

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    I wear tight clothes because I really like the appearance of a joint of pork trussed up too tightly for roasting it gives me.
    ily

ReputationRep:
    i personally like my girls unclothed ,FULLY EXPOSED ( . Y . )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bmartin3)
    Look women can wear whatever the hell they want when they want. I wear tight jeans because it makes my butt look good and that's my decision not anyone elses. That doesn't make me a slut for being comfortable with my clothing choice. If it's too distracting avert your eyes you bunch of pre-teens.
    This girl trying to get a piece of my dick

ReputationRep:
    Because most of them love attention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    Yeah I don't know why I wrote that. I don't either. I was just ********ting and having a bit of fun.
    Haha fair enough!

(Original post by Viva Emptiness)

Ahhhhh this is too much :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 571122)
    I keep getting baffled at how little some people know..

Women wear really tight jeans because they want to feel sexy, in fashion, they want to attract other males with it and also because it feels good on their genitals (ever wore tight jeans?). It's the same reason why they wear a g-string. If you've worked out hard at the gym, you feel good, you want to show that you are proud of your body.

I'm not sure if you're familiar with fashion, but in fashion, your clothes have to fit your body (well, not just in fashion, but in general). People who are not experienced in wearing clothes, you see them walking around wearing their clothes like potato bags around their body, wrong shoulder lines, etc.

Women want to feel sexy. Women attract men. It's the basics.
    Not all women want to attract men. I also think you'll find that women wear skinnies when they are not 'women' and are kids, before they even give a sh*t about being sexy, because it is simply the fashion. That's it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    ily
    That's all I ever wanted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tannerTOAO)
    This girl trying to get a piece of my dick
    I mean I'd rather chew my own foot off but whatever.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 2, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.