I giggled anyhow

ReputationRep:
    man thats gross

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    ...quote...
    You weren't kidding!

ReputationRep:
    It's a bit of an oldie, and it takes a while to load as this is the only place I could find it, but it's worth the load time to see a little kid owning himself:

Clicky for anim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    It's a bit of an oldie, and it takes a while to load as this is the only place I could find it, but it's worth the load time to see a little kid owning himself:

Clicky for anim
    lol
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    hah I love the end bit where whoever is holding the camera runs to help the little bugger

ReputationRep:
    You can just tell that absolutely caned.

What was he thinking though, not even johnathon edwards could make the pool from that far away

ReputationRep:
    Lol excellent

I love the way he held his nose as if there was no doubt he would make the jump

ReputationRep:
    Completely unrelated but just discovered... something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    Completely unrelated but just discovered...
    That's wuvly.

Edit: Yes I do mind unquoting it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    That's wuvly.
    You mind unquoting it?

Awwww i like spiders, don't squish him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    would this scare the **** out of any of you? it would be
    That snake appears to be made out of wood so no.

How big was this spider TK - looks quite large in the photo.

ReputationRep:

oh oh, spiders, i hate spiders

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    oh oh, spiders, i hate spiders
    eww, even those money ones scare me. my friends brother had a huge one and you could see all the freakin 8 eyes and the hairy legs *shudders*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    eww, even those money ones scare me. my friends brother had a huge one and you could see all the freakin 8 eyes and the hairy legs *shudders*

i know, they are totally gross, my bros give me a hard time and all about the way i act when a spider is near me *JUMP*SCREAM*RUN AWAY*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    i know, they are totally gross, my bros give me a hard time and all about the way i act when a spider is near me *JUMP*SCREAM*RUN AWAY*
    hehe, i do that too. its automatic reaction, although it feels stupid afterwards...especially when you are in a shopping centre and have just attracted a load of attention after making a fus about a huge rubber spider.
    IT LOOKED REAL TO ME!! :rolleyes:
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I always feel sorry for the little buggers. they are so tiny and everyone hates them because of irrational fears. I want a pet one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    hehe, i do that too. its automatic reaction, although it feels stupid afterwards...especially when you are in a shopping centre and have just attracted a load of attention after making a fus about a huge rubber spider.
    IT LOOKED REAL TO ME!! :rolleyes:
    I can't sleep in a room if there's a spider lurking somewhere but I can't bear to kill one either or let anyone

ReputationRep:
    my old English teacher has this theory that we fear spiders coz they have too many legs for us to keep an eye on... and we fear snakes because they are constantly slithering around and have no fixed shape and we can't handle that.

Dunno where he got that from!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2004
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.