Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ;( uh-oh spaghetti-oh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Think, if we were Scottish, it would only be 9 days!
    yeah, but we'd have to be scottish

(only joking, braveheart - love him)

ReputationRep:
    Why is the result published in scotland on the 9th and not the 19th

ReputationRep:
    or IB, we'd definitely know then.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    I think they take their exams earlier and term ends earlier than in England.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Different exam system. Most scottish pupils do highers which are alot like ASes.

ReputationRep:
    I guess Cambridge will have my exam scripts by now o.O My future has probably already been decided!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I guess Cambridge will have my exam scripts by now o.O My future has probably already been decided!
    they get your scripts too!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    They have them already! Personaly I think its a bit mean to not tell us our results first - yes I know that the unis need to sort out who they are letting in but still. I just want to get my results now - I would feel so much better if the results were out tomorrow - then I can just get it over with (though I think I've gotten the results I need).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    they get your scripts too!?
    Cambridge do, if you do their maths papers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    They have them already! Personaly I think its a bit mean to not tell us our results first - yes I know that the unis need to sort out who they are letting in but still. I just want to get my results now - I would feel so much better if the results were out tomorrow - then I can just get it over with (though I think I've gotten the results I need).
    I guess they have their reasons.

ReputationRep:
    When will the uni's find out our results? Is it a week before Results Day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
    When will the uni's find out our results? Is it a week before Results Day?
    Nope the sunday.

ReputationRep:
    ten why's that guy saying cambridge already have results? or is he only talking abut STEP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willla2)
    ten why's that guy saying cambridge already have results? or is he only talking abut STEP?
    Yes! Sorry, I always end up alarming people. Didn't mean to. just step

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    I feel sick.
    But imagine how good you'll feel in 18 days when you're sitting there with your 4 As!

ReputationRep:
    NB: Please don't punish me, I didn't really mean that, I really really really really really need four As so please please please give me my very much needed four As and I'll love you forever. To whoever is in control of this. Ta very much, Meg xx
    You'll be fine lovely. And I believe I said if you got less than 300/300 in econ, I'd eat my hat. That's how confident I am!

ReputationRep:
    Ta muchly, sweetie I so damn hope you're right. Anyway, have concocted elaborate scheme to tell everyone that I got AABB. Will be amusing *nods*
    I'm always right Hmmm, tell me more of this plan!

ReputationRep:
    I have a suffering arrogant workaholic of a friend who did way too much revision and threw my no-revision plan back in my face as often as possible. Thus, with AABB he'll be all "well, you did deserve it" and then I can flourish the real results. "Me? Get AABB?!"

*coughs*

I should spend more time doing real work...
    Hehehe, you make me smile

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine lovely. And I believe I said if you got less than 300/300 in econ, I'd eat my hat. That's how confident I am!
    Ellie! You said you'd eat your hat if i got less than 270 for geog! You could end up eating 2 hats :eek: !

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.