• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    Fair enough.

Yea i agree, western culture seems to be changing the old traditional cultures.

Yea very true point there, i agree with ya there.

Maybe so.

Agreed, people on here make me feel more dumb than i am, barely passed my GCSE tbh with ya.

Okay dokey
    Honestly, AS and A2's matter more than GCSEs and even then graduate school matters more than undergraduate... I have a teacher who graduated from the University of Alabama in the US (not a great uni but mediocre) but went on to graduate school in UCLA then MIT. Don't feel dumb I am sure you are really smart

Back to questions:

If the world's beef consumption is decreased, how great an impact would this have on climate change and the environment in which we live in?

Is there any other discipline in the world that affects the lives of people more than medicine or related fields? (I can argue both for and against for this one :rofl:)

Does wearing a beanie make you a more "chic" fashion person or is a beanie out of season now?

Do you watch any sports and if you do what sports do you watch?

If cooperation is promoted rather than competition, how much of the world's conflicts can be decreased or eradicated completely?

(Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Honestly, AS and A2's matter more than GCSEs and even then graduate school matters more than undergraduate... I have a teacher who graduated from the University of Alabama in the US (not a great uni but mediocre) but went on to graduate school in UCLA then MIT. Don't feel dumb I am sure you are really smart

Back to questions:

If the world's beef consumption is decreased, how great an impact would this have on climate change and the environment in which we live in?

Is there any other discipline in the world that affects the lives of people more than medicine or related fields? (I can argue both for and against for this one :rofl:)

Does wearing a beanie make you a more "chic" fashion person or is a beanie out of season now?

Do you watch any sports and if you do what sports do you watch?

If cooperation is promoted rather than competition, how much of the world's conflicts can be decreased or eradicated completely?
    True and fair enough. And i aint smart, almost failed due to family issues and home life :/

Well beef consumption is one of the leading things in environmental impact and global warming, so if that was to be reduced then it would probably have a fairly good impact on the climate and environment.

Random question are you a meat eater or vegetarian??

Im not sure lol

Me personally dont follow or keep up with fashion trends. And i dont think it does tbh, beanies are over rated, like i think you either warm one to keep your head warm instead of as a fashion icon. Whats your opinion?

I dont watch, do you??

Im not sure.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    True and fair enough. And i aint smart, almost failed due to family issues and home life :/

Well beef consumption is one of the leading things in environmental impact and global warming, so if that was to be reduced then it would probably have a fairly good impact on the climate and environment.

Random question are you a meat eater or vegetarian??

Im not sure lol

Me personally dont follow or keep up with fashion trends. And i dont think it does tbh, beanies are over rated, like i think you either warm one to keep your head warm instead of as a fashion icon. Whats your opinion?

I dont watch, do you??

Im not sure.
    I see, I am sure you are doing better now and if it comes to that can name extenuating circumstances for uni in terms of GCSE grades. (if you need any help in any of your subjects I can try to assist you- I am taking English Lit in IB and took Psychology last year) <3 :hugs:

I do not eat beef but I consume other forms of meat... I like fish more than meat tho but climate change would probably affect pescatarians negatively as well

I have beanie mostly because in Taiwan, beanies are cheap af but yeah I would only wear it if I need it for the cold

I watch a lot of sports lol, it's what I talk about with friends because most of them don't really read a lot of books or watch a lot of movies that I like (I watch a lot of RomComs and Dramas, also Musicals because I love drama )

I see, I am sure you are doing better now and if it comes to that can name extenuating circumstances for uni in terms of GCSE grades. (if you need any help in any of your subjects I can try to assist you- I am taking English Lit in IB and took Psychology last year) <3 :hugs:

I do not eat beef but I consume other forms of meat... I like fish more than meat tho but climate change would probably affect pescatarians negatively as well

I have beanie mostly because in Taiwan, beanies are cheap af but yeah I would only wear it if I need it for the cold

I watch a lot of sports lol, it's what I talk about with friends because most of them don't really read a lot of books or watch a lot of movies that I like (I watch a lot of RomComs and Dramas, also Musicals because I love drama )

Not really tbh. Thank you for the offer of help. :hugs:

Oh fair enough and i hate meat and fish.

Fair enough and cool.

Coolio and how can you stand RomComs lol
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Not really tbh. Thank you for the offer of help. :hugs:

Oh fair enough and i hate meat and fish.

Fair enough and cool.

Coolio and how can you stand RomComs lol
    Just vm me :hugs:

Are you vegetarian?

What are your hobbies (just curious)?

Hahaha I love RomComs, they are hilarious because they aren't a representative of real life... they are really sweet sometimes as well makes me happy when my day is going horrid :rofl:

Just vm me :hugs:

Are you vegetarian?

What are your hobbies (just curious)?

Hahaha I love RomComs, they are hilarious because they aren't a representative of real life... they are really sweet sometimes as well makes me happy when my day is going horrid :rofl:

Yes but my family force me to eat meat :/

Dont really have hobbies, so will list interest as well lol, knitting (yea i know thats odd for a young person), reading, listening music, going for long walks lol. What about you??

I agree there and how?? I hate films with themes of love or happy families :sigh:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador

Yes but my family force me to eat meat :/

Dont really have hobbies, so will list interest as well lol, knitting (yea i know thats odd for a young person), reading, listening music, going for long walks lol. What about you??

I agree there and how?? I hate films with themes of love or happy families :sigh:
    they shouldn't force you...

Knitting is a hobby... I love reading and listening to music too. I enjoy acting, watching sports, I watch a lot of movies and scrolling through fb. :rofl:

I like happy endings , awww I am sure you will have your happy ending in the future if you work hard enough love is great

they shouldn't force you...

Knitting is a hobby... I love reading and listening to music too. I enjoy acting, watching sports, I watch a lot of movies and scrolling through fb. :rofl:

I like happy endings , awww I am sure you will have your happy ending in the future if you work hard enough love is great
    True but they do.

Yep, mother taught me when i was 7 lol and thats cool.

I dont believe in them, life you get happy endings and love aint tbh.

Wanna vote in my thread about christmas i just made?? lol

ReputationRep:
    Vanilla or chocolate.
    Give a reason why.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    True but they do.

Yep, mother taught me when i was 7 lol and thats cool.

I dont believe in them, life you get happy endings and love aint tbh.

Wanna vote in my thread about christmas i just made?? lol
    Hahaha I commented on the Christmas thread

I was taught to knit at school, was never really good at it

I believe in love and life :hugs: but I understand where you are coming from...

ReputationRep:
    Bored out of my tree lol, so ama
    what kind of tree are you in ?

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Vanilla or chocolate.
    Give a reason why.
    You didn't reply to your AMA, why have one if you're not gonna answer questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotGodofWorld)
    You didn't reply to your AMA, why have one if you're not gonna answer questions.
    i answered as many question as i wanted to.

Hahaha I commented on the Christmas thread

I was taught to knit at school, was never really good at it

I believe in love and life :hugs: but I understand where you are coming from...
    Coolio

Aw damn and i was never taught in school.

Each to their own and glad you do understand. You know only one person in my family truely cares and loves me but im banned from seeing her. :hugs:

(Original post by the bear)
    what kind of tree are you in ?

:holmes:
    Dunno lol

(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Vanilla or chocolate.
    Give a reason why.
    Vanilla because chocolate makes me ill.

What about you??
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Coolio

Aw damn and i was never taught in school.

Each to their own and glad you do understand. You know only one person in my family truely cares and loves me but im banned from seeing her. :hugs:

Dunno lol

Vanilla because chocolate makes me ill.

What about you??
    :hugs: why banned?

:hugs: why banned?
    Its my mother and she has mental health issues, so i aint allowed to see her, only just got phone contact.

:hugs:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Its my mother and she has mental health issues, so i aint allowed to see her, only just got phone contact.

:hugs:
    at least now you have phone contact so you can talk with her :hugs:

at least now you have phone contact so you can talk with her :hugs:
    Yea but all my messages to my mother get read by my grandparents :/ :hugs:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Yea but all my messages to my mother get read by my grandparents :/ :hugs:
    why? :hugs: that's kind of... yeah...

why? :hugs: that's kind of... yeah...
    Wish i know the answer, i live a control life :hugs:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.