Turn on thread page Beta

Who's going to be President: Trump or Clinton? watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Robby2312)
    Trump.People always vote for the stupidest option just like with brexit.So trump will win for sure.
    " you either agree with me or you're stupid "

One of the biggest problems with democracy is whingers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingYusHalo)
    Gary Johnson will win!
    There's no plausible path for that to happen - he's not anywhere close in a single state. The only plausible third-party candidate is Evan McMullin, who could win Utah, deadlock the Electoral College and then win through an extended game of Chicken in Congress. Even that is monumentally unlikely, but at least plausible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    " you either agree with me or you're stupid "

One of the biggest problems with democracy is whingers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No I think both candidates are pretty bad options.But people always vote for the stupid option in general.Thats why direct democracy is such a bad idea.Its also why it was a terrible idea to have an EU referendum.Sure lets give a bunch of people who know nothing about the EU, a vote on the EU.I n this election there is no good choice.The USA is pretty corrupt anyway so its probably going to come down to whoever has more money.

ReputationRep:
    Hilary Clinton

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Have you ever even read the constitution? And Clinton does not hold all the big states, a number of the big states are Republican or are leaning Republican, even if they do tend to pick up all the small states and hold a supermajority state wise in the House and states themselves.
    Forgot to get back to you on this, you were right about the popular vote being in Hilary's favour if it did happen, but when I said constitutional crisis I suppose I used the wrong term, I meant it would lead to a question of legitimacy because the electoral college does not represent the popular vote which in todays world is undemocratic to say the least. You just wonder how they invade countries forcing democracy on them yet can't create a president with a plurality of votes. Although I must say this is the one election that wasn't driven by outrageous spending by the winning candidate but that doesn't change the fact America is still the greatest democracy money can buy.

Although it may not have sounded like it, I did want trump to win the election but I didn't see it coming at all until 1am on Wednesday when he won Florida, a great moment.

ReputationRep:
    Trump wins. LOL.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.