Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theDanIdentity)
    my. why the **** is it soo hard for you guys to get this?

1) ILLEGAL MEXICANS !!

2) no other muslims? with the rise of terrorists blowing **** up in germany and france and E.U in general, can you blame him? besides, this isn't for that. he wants to vet immigration as much as possible so that the u.s. doesn't turn into a newly formed backwater state where rapes by jihadists masquerading as muslims go unchecked and unpunished (such as sweden). if you havn't noticed, all police in that place are basically turning a blind eye to that fyi

3) well bloody yes ! true, skilled workers are necessary, however, if your country isn't providing the skills to the desired levels, who do you hthink is losing out? who would have to pay to accomodate and invite other people? who would have to take care of the outsiders? why import something you can grow and export (skills)? i mean, imagine a scenario wherin those workers all decide to leave the country; who would be at a loss?

4) this is just statement without fact or evidence. come back with better specific examples of such. however, i can indeed vouch that hilary did those things you're accusing trump of doing (look at her emails that were leaked by wikileaks. they explain everything: from hilary insulting black people back in 2002 when she was secretary of state to hilary authorising pay-for-play and to obama lieing to the face of the american public when he said he knew nothing about what was being said in her emails).

#draintheswamp
    By alienating the US, Trump has basically made it a target spot for anyone who wants to attack. I agree illegal immigration is a problem, I agree that IS is causing hell around the world, I agree, I agree. But this is NOT the way to go about this. Tighten border controls, do thorough checks - similar to what Australia are doing, and then perhaps there could be improvement. Building walls and singling out one religion, is so controversial and will potentially cause more backlash. There have even been black people who have been targets of racial abuse since this election - sorry but let's remind ourselves of why black people are in America in the first place.

I wonder if Trumps ideal US state is similar to North Korea.

By the way, I don't like Hilary either, she is no saint. But I view this election as "vote for Trump or don't vote for Trump" , hence Hilary would have had to do.

ReputationRep:
    I think...the apocalypse is coming.

Yay...but I wanted zombies D:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Robby2312)
    He doesn't pay his own taxes to start with.Maybe he says he has that policy but how is he going to do that and will he actually do it? Hes just a demogogue who appeals to popular right wing sentiment.He also thinks that global warming is a hoax which has earned criticism from china of all countries.
    Ummm, probably on next year's budget given the establishment GOP support the positions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Overwritten, as I was pretty much making a joke, but congrats.

1) "all jokes contain the truth"; as they say

2) sad thing is, most daft liberals nowadays Aren't joking. you may claim to be, as such it doesn't apply to you in that case. however, i wouldn't have been sure which you were (joking or not) in any case if i didn't rant. besides, it's still there for other liberals of the same view (those who aren't joking) to see it and try to understand why they lost.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robby2312)
    He doesn't pay his own taxes to start with.Maybe he says he has that policy but how is he going to do that and will he actually do it? Hes just a demogogue who appeals to popular right wing sentiment.He also thinks that global warming is a hoax which has earned criticism from china of all countries.
    1) if you actually do your research and stopped sucking the msms' ****; you'll discover that hilary actually created/came up with the ideas for tax dodging in the first place. hilary the same person who created the birther movement against barack back in 2008 to try to demolish him. that person.
    2) regardless, his thoughts of global warming being a hoax could very well be a joke... some thing the msm doesn't really understand. after all, the same people (msm) claim that he supported russia hacking her emails when in actual fact he was being satirical about it and joking all the way to the bank on twitter (or in this case, to the seat).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kraixo)
    wait is this real life?
    Me all day
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    1) "all jokes contain the truth"; as they say

2) sad thing is, most daft liberals nowadays Aren't joking. you may claim to be, as such it doesn't apply to you in that case. however, i wouldn't have been sure which you were (joking or not) in any case if i didn't rant. besides, it's still there for other liberals of the same view (those who aren't joking) to see it and try to understand why they lost.
    Not necessarily-definitely not 'all'.

Seriously, who'd use '' this emoji to express actual anger.

ReputationRep:
    Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide,
    No escape from reality.

Open your eyes,
    Look up to the skies and see,
    I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
    Because I'm easy come, easy go,
    Little high, little low,
    Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.

Mama, just killed a man,
    Put a gun against his head,
    Pulled my trigger, now he's dead.
    Mama, life had just begun,
    But now I've gone and thrown it all away.

Mama, ooh,
    Didn't mean to make you cry,
    If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,
    Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters.

Too late, my time has come,
    Sends shivers down my spine,
    Body's aching all the time.
    Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go,
    Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.

Mama, ooh (any way the wind blows),
    I don't wanna die,
    I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
    Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
    Thunderbolt and lightning,
    Very, very frightening me.
    (Galileo) Galileo.
    (Galileo) Galileo,
    Galileo Figaro
    Magnifico-o-o-o-o.

I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me.
    He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
    Spare him his life from this monstrosity.

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
    Bismillah! No, we will not let you go. (Let him go!)
    Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let him go!)
    Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let me go!)
    Will not let you go. (Let me go!)
    Never, never let you go
    Never let me go, oh.
    No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
    Oh, mama mia, mama mia (Mama mia, let me go.)
    Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me.

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
    So you think you can love me and leave me to die?
    Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
    Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here.

(Oh, yeah, oh yeah)

Nothing really matters,
    Anyone can see,
    Nothing really matters,
    Nothing really matters to me.

Any way the wind blows.

ReputationRep:
    The night is always dankest before the don

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    Because a man living in a gold tower with his name on it really cares about the uneducated.

If you voted for something this stupid because you were belittled, you deserved to be belittled. Act like a big baby and get treated like one.
    But it's the same as brexit, if your concern about lack of jobs and collapsing infrastructure are simply met with the usual political jargon that is promised every year by every party and it never changes, as soon as some radical comes along going "we'll make everything great, traditional politicians failed you, we'll get you good jobs, good hospitals and cut taxes and it's all the immigrants and EU's fault!" they lap it up. Most fail to realise its successive governments faults for such issues, but the opposition would hardly admit to that would they?

It's not so much the success of Trump or the Leave Campaigns, more the failure for the traditional politicians and the centre to adapt to voters desire for politicians who will actually change something. Obviously traditional politicians attempt this, but they do so in a manner that loses faith among the electorate.

I think the vast majority of people in the UK and US want better politicians and a better political system, but a lack of such things has resulted in what we have now.

ReputationRep:
    While America wept, the sound of laughter and champagne corks popping echoed around the walls of the Kremlin...

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't be so bad if Palin was his VP, but it's Pence... ughh..

ReputationRep:
    1) if you actually do your research and stopped sucking the msms' ****; you'll discover that hilary actually created/came up with the ideas for tax dodging in the first place. hilary the same person who created the birther movement against barack back in 2008 to try to demolish him. that person.
    2) regardless, his thoughts of global warming being a hoax could very well be a joke... some thing the msm doesn't really understand. after all, the same people (msm) claim that he supported russia hacking her emails when in actual fact he was being satirical about it and joking all the way to the bank on twitter (or in this case, to the seat).
    What the hell is an msm? And I never said hilary was a good candidate.They were both terrible candidates and both allegedly criminals as well. I doubt his thoughts on global warming were a joke,a lot of republicans seem to hold that view of global warming.Thats important seeing as climate change is a major issue facing the world today,an american president should be informed on the subject. Regardless the man is clearly an idiot.But to pretend like some people on this thread were that trump is some sort of champion of the working class is absurd.He is not some sort of plucky underdog challenging the big bad establishment.Hes part of the establishment. Hilary clinton was invited to his wedding back in 2005 so hes not exactly her mortal enemy.They are both part of the establishment and the working class are going to get screwed over again.

ReputationRep:
    Very good decision, can't wait to see what he'll do. I don't agree with him on every issue but he seems like a nice, principled family man. Hopefully he'll make America great again!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by KingGoonIan)
    While America wept, the sound of laughter and champagne corks popping echoed around the walls of the Kremlin...

Ikr, while Americans want a return to the cold war Russia celebrates the notion of less **** relations!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by DanB1991)
    Well the worlds completely mad.... first brexit now this.... :lolwut: think I need a break from the world....
    Doesn't suggest that you're mad? If you call the world mad, then you're probably odd or unusual in your political beliefs.

ReputationRep:
    Trump just grabbed America by the p***y.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by balanced)
    Doesn't suggest that you're mad? If you call the world mad, then you're probably odd or unusual in your political beliefs.
    Is somebody in the minority declares the majority mad they, by definition, are confessing they think themselves mad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Very good decision, can't wait to see what he'll do. I don't agree with him on every issue but he seems like a nice, principled family man. Hopefully he'll make America great again!
    How can anybody delude themselves into believing that? :rofl:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.