Turn on thread page Beta

Looking for a training/study buddy? [List Updated 20.09.08] watch

ReputationRep:
    RAF/NAVY/ARMY: RAF
    Officer/Trade: Officer
    Branch: Pilot
    Stage of recruitment: Waiting to go to IOT....

ReputationRep:
    hey guys

some great info on these forums, i am new to this site, got a filter interview coming up soon looking to get into some serious revison. I am applying for WSO and WSOp branches anybody want to go through it with me give me a msg and we will get right on to it.

cheers steven

ReputationRep:
    hey mclovin sounds like your doing well in the selection process which i take my hat of to you mate, as i know how difficult it is, so if you dont mind i am going to pick your brain, mainly about OASC and a little about the filter interview if you dont mind?

ReputationRep:
    McLovin did a fab thread on OASC very recently:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=822671

ReputationRep:
    Cheers Theo, What are you going for mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TyphoonFighter)
    Where abouts in hants? I only ask cause I used to live there and still get jittery about it....
    Winchester :P the only place to be
    Edit: Where did you used to live and are you applying/have applied to the raf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1k0ed1)
    Winchester :P the only place to be
    Edit: Where did you used to live and are you applying/have applied to the raf?

Aaah...good old Winch- I lived in Weeke . Not as yet, I'm going to apply at the end of next year probably; I'm currently doing my A-Levels. When I do apply though, I'm going for WSOp (L). What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Branch: Pilot/WSO/WSOp
    Stage of recruitment: Waiting to go to Filter interview

just looking for somebody to go over revision with

ReputationRep:
    Officer/trade: Officer
    Branch: Intelligence/Aerospace Battle Manager/Weapon Systems Officer
    Stage of recruitment: awaiting 1st interveiw pending results from whether they are willing to grant me a residency waver (Should I be worried when the recruitment officer says 'Why can't you be easy like that last one?' ...)

ReputationRep:
    Officer/trade: Officer
    Branch: Pilot/Weapon Systems Officer/Intelligence
    Stage of recruitment: awaiting filter interview (they're doing their checks? Not sure if they're medical or what ha)

PM me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TyphoonFighter)
    Aaah...good old Winch- I lived in Weeke . Not as yet, I'm going to apply at the end of next year probably; I'm currently doing my A-Levels. When I do apply though, I'm going for WSOp (L). What about you?

Nice... I've applied for Pilot (like nearly every other guy ) and WSO - I'm doing my A-levels now aswell, gone for 6th form sponsorship awaiting OASC dates, rang up the AFCO and they said that I should have them by the middle of March (L)

ReputationRep:
    RN/ARMY/RAF: RN
    Branch: Pilot
    Stage of recruitment: Waiting for Sift Interview

ReputationRep:
    /Navy/
    Officer or Trade: Welbeck
    Branch: Engineering
    Stage of recruitment: AIB
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    As this list was started such a long time ago, I will be erasing it and starting again. Just a heads up. Anyone who's posted this month I will add to the new list, otherwise please repost on the new thread if you want to be included.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2009
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.