Xbox Live Society Watch

.Andrew.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by samsam123)
I'm glad I didn't buy Bioshock, everbodys been ravinga bout it and the demo seemed pretty cool but I have wayyy too many shooting games. COD4 will hopefully be the last one I buy for a while... I kinda got to since cus i loved the others so much
I fancy a racing game,, probably end up getting Dirt when I can be bothered..
Bioshock is ok, if you like games without MP mode, but the story is a bit short to be honest, and predictable.. Not worth £39.99 that;s for sure.

(Original post by Comrade_Jack)
errr...Halo?
Yeah, that will be ok for a month, but will get boring like the other 2
Comrade_Jack
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .Andrew.)
Bioshock is ok, if you like games without MP mode, but the story is a bit short to be honest, and predictable.. Not worth £39.99 that;s for sure.

Yeah, that will be ok for a month, but will get boring like the other 2
Just out of interest what games do you actually like? You seem completely unimpressed by bioshock which almost everyone else (reviewers and friends of mine who have it) seems to think is an absolutely amazing game. Now you say you were bored of halo 2 within a month, a game that kept most people entertained for several months at least (me included) and i think is still the most played on xbox live!

I'm not having a go at your opinions or anything, i'm just intrigued because you seem to completely disagree with almost everyone else in the world on game choices!
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

I am different to most people, i usually enjoy the games that get crap reviews, then the ones that get 10/10 etc... Weird i know, but i have never been a fan of the really highly rated games.

I wouldn't say i got bored of Halo 2, what i meant was, i will of course get Halo 3, but in a months time, i am also getting COD 4, which will make my copy of Halo 3 more or less unused for weeks, possibly.

Bioshock is more or less the first highly rated game i have bought, and i was so unimpressed. I never trust the reviewers, and now i know why. But i thought i'd give Bioshock a chance. Don't get me wrong, i thought it was great first time round, but not amazingly mind blowing like they said...

A bit long post, but i think i explained it there.

It's weird i know
Comrade_Jack
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol, fair enough i guess
Marksweb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Marksweb

rye225
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
anyone up for a game in like 30 mins, ill be on, add me

GT: amatuloo
CUFCrp
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
So I ended up buying Vegas based on the recommendation of, well, everyone - but got Halo 3 the day after.

Completed it on Legendary yesterday!
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Fluent in Lies (GamerCard | Bungie.net)
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
is Halo 3 any good on Live? I bought it yesterday, but can't be arsed to play it yet..
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I havent played the singleplayer only live. itrox.
Flash6289
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've only played campaign so far, and it's good.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The online play is pretty damn good, i must say. Probably the second best online play after COD 4..
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Campaign on Normal is quite a toughy, sod trying the others.. lol
Dinendal Leralonde
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
o_O

Normal is like Easy, but with achievements. Heroic is manageable. But Legendary just takes the piss.

Give yourself a challenge!
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The health goes down quicker on Normal, yet again i was playing it at 4am, and was a wee bit tired, could explain it...
FyreFight
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I completed the first level solo on legendary and couldn't be arsed to try any more like that. Getting through checkpoints takes as much luck as it does skill. Heroic is just about right for difficulty, although some levels are far too easy whereas others (mainly the ones with the flood) are a bit too tricky.
wizard710
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I*m doing it on normal and I keep dying ill never manage legendary unless my uber good friend would lend me sum time
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
So when're we having the halo3 live get together? :p:
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
very soon i hope, the online stuff is immense
Comrade_Jack
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i'm game for a game sometime soon, although before sunday would be good as i'm busy for that whole day finally getting back to uni!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (130)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.17%
Not great so far... (256)
35.85%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.77%

Watched Threads