Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
umm.. in america.. its only 7:05 pm =]
emilina
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i cant sleep. . . i have too much to think about. and too many things that are upsetting me atm. . they keep me awake

also TSR is addictive :ninja:
Joel103
Report 10 years ago
Im usually well into a kip by now, but not long got in so I'm still 'awake'.
pcok
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by tweety_2479)
wow i wanna join that society

the only probelm is when i start feeling sleepy round 5 its gettin light and that disturbs me so i find it harder to go to sleep
Get an eyemask! I got a betty boop one cos it came with some socks, and I originally wore it as a joke round my mates house (yeah not a very funny joke but it was at the time ), but then I realised it's actually amazing! Especially good when it's the early hours of the morning and getting light, as it blocks everything out and is just all darrk and nice.
NW8_SW1_EC3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't feel very tired, wanted to watch a film but nothing good is on. Was playing Xbox but got bored and don't know what to do now. I'm lying in bed with my laptop!
Vampyrcorn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by emilina)
i cant sleep. . . i have too much to think about. and too many things that are upsetting me atm. . they keep me awake

also TSR is addictive :nija:
Similar story with me. You ok? At least we have teh internets to cheer us up . :tsr2:
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I need to go to bed like, now, because I've got a job interview tomorrow and I don't want to miss it!

However instead of sleeping I am making myself a little signature tag
History Lost in Physics
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I thought after the exams there would be loads to do... but there isn't... WHY does university start in october
NW8_SW1_EC3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I went for a long walk around the outside of Regent's Park came home made some hot chocolate and am now lying in bed wishing I was tired! Anyone sat in a dark room with just a laptop on? Think its ****ing my eyes up.
loz_fairy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Cause I've just got in from work!
Vampyrcorn
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
I went for a long walk around the outside of Regent's Park came home made some hot chocolate and am now lying in bed wishing I was tired! Anyone sat in a dark room with just a laptop on? Think its ****ing my eyes up.
yeh I am.. I think you're probably right but the light switch is too far away for me to turn it on and I don't want to get out of bed. :p:
emilina
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vampyrcorn)
Similar story with me. You ok? At least we have teh internets to cheer us up . :tsr2:
mmmm boyfriend issues. . . amongst other things. . im sure ill be fine lol. how bout you?

TSR is good for cheering me up lol

:tsr2:
NW8_SW1_EC3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vampyrcorn)
yeh I am.. I think you're probably right but the light switch is too far away for me to turn it on and I don't want to get out of bed. :p:
Same, and this way when I do decide to go to bed I can just shut my laptop and fall asleep without having to get up and turn the light off
ViolatedTreason
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i am awake because i am a generally nocturnal person anyway, and i also have **** all better to do. should go to bed really, need to be up early to go out on bike.
NW8_SW1_EC3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ViolatedTreason)
i am awake because i am a generally nocturnal person anyway, and i also have **** all better to do. should go to bed really, need to be up early to go out on bike.
That video in your sig is so cool, is that real? Was that dudes leg completely crushed? I hope so
ViolatedTreason
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That video in your sig is so cool, is that real? Was that dudes leg completely crushed? I hope so
it looks like his leg is crushed to about 1.5 inches thick, which is rougly the size of a shin bone, but the lbsq/inch would be huge.. like 300lbsq/inch, on a shin bone.

little ******* deserved it anyway...
xJessx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Anyone sat in a dark room with just a laptop on? Think its ****ing my eyes up.
Yes I can't sleep!
brown
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
im always awake at this time. its normal for me. it takes a big effort to get in bed and go to sleep
Teofilo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
then turn a light on?

watch something boring on tv to go to sleep. bbc1 maybe?
misswilliams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm on a gig/sugar come down

Edit: actually I'm always up at this time. haha.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.86%
No - but I will (101)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (632)
47.66%

Watched Threads