Guys would you naturally find most women attractive? Watch

Poll: Guys would any young woman in little clothing be a turn on for you
Yes any build, height would turn me on (17)
8.25%
No but any slim woman would turn me on (44)
21.36%
No, she would have to have shape, good size breasts and curves to turn me on (59)
28.64%
It depends/I don't know (86)
41.75%
This discussion is closed.
Essentially
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Liv~)
THANK YOU!!!
You're welcome
Essentially
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by $am0th)
That it is!

And apparently theres another rumour that i'm needed down there :p:?
I think I've heard that rumour somewhere too...!
$am0th
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Essentially)
I think I've heard that rumour somewhere too...!
Really!

Wow, who's spreading these rumours!

You think i should go down there and find out?
Essentially
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by $am0th)
Really!

Wow, who's spreading these rumours!

You think i should go down there and find out?
haha yeah, you should really sort them out!! :laugh:
Planto
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Am I the only one who actually finds different girls attractive for different reasons, rather than carrying around a template and seeing how well they can fit through it?
MuseValheru
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Planto)
Am I the only one who actually finds different girls attractive for different reasons, rather than carrying around a template and seeing how well they can fit through it?
No, but I bet I am the only one that thinks Nicola Roberts is the most attractive member of girls aloud.
Planto
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by MuseValheru)
No, but I bet I am the only one that thinks Nicola Roberts is the most attractive member of girls aloud.
Nope.

Only problem is you can actually tell she's a scouser by looking at her, which is offputting.
hysterian
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by MuseValheru)
Well maybe it should be!
Maybe, u're right but different people have different preferences and if they completely ignore one aspect of something, it's their business.
kiddranc
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by saturn)
Just wanted to know guys if you saw any naked woman would it turn you on? Or would she have to be slim with average size breasts? What about a really short petite woman with size AA breasts? Or an overweight woman? Lol it just seems that these days guys are turned on by anything though maybe its just my sex mad town.Guess what Im asking is where do you draw the line, could most young women turn you on if they had little clothing on? Or are you the good type and only turned on by the personality of a girl? Im honestly the latter and am not really attracted to bodies as such but most guys seem to be.

This might seem a shallow thread but naturally we are shallow.
I only like a certain kind of women.

All others are total mingers to me.
wholikeswood
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i see something beautiful or attractive in 95% of women, so ye
perkyDani
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kiddranc)
I only like a certain kind of women.

All others are total mingers to me.
good on you, I can't believe the total low standards most men have on here, most are probably ugly themselves so subconsciously lower their standards.

I would feel the same about men 98% of the male population are total mingers, and I would be physically repulsed by their naked form
MuseValheru
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by hysterian)
Maybe, u're right but different people have different preferences and if they completely ignore one aspect of something, it's their business.
Surely if their actions were totally against your moral code or they were extremely annoying then it wouldnt just be a case of "Shes Fit". Unless of course we are just talking about a one night stand in which case I guess some of these issues just wouldnt come across in the limited time frame.
Psyk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Planto)
Nope. A while ago I was with someone talking about what they think their ideal partner would be and when they asked me I just couldn't give an answer. All the girl's I've fancied to any significant extent have all been completely different to each other, both in terms of how they look and personality. There isn't really any pattern to who I'm attracted to.
Planto
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Psyk)
Nope. A while ago I was with someone talking about what they think their ideal partner would be and when they asked me I just couldn't give an answer. All the girl's I've fancied to any significant extent have all been completely different to each other, both in terms of how they look and personality. There isn't really any pattern to who I'm attracted to.
Yeah, I think the only definable must is a good strength of character. The rest is very much open.
villaboy
Badges: 1
Report 10 years ago
size6 or 8 and a pretty face are the only looks requirements. flat chested doesnt bother me unless my pecs are bigger than your boobs..so to answer your question no i dont naturally find most women attractive.
linda helena
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by saturn)
I wonder why girls don't have this instinct, or maybe they do on the sly..
Because we are stuck with the offspring...
zoya.kamal
Report 9 years ago
height drives me crazy......
Anonymous #5
Report 9 years ago
I think I'm guilty of being quite vain. It's not out of choice, I just naturally only find certain women attractive. My mate has had 7 girlfriends, each one different in hair colour, physique and personality. I just couldn't do that really hah.

I personally hit myself and have to find a girl that meets most of my criteria (I realise that is bad, but I just only find certain women attractive). I usually prefer blondes, who are a bit out there, genuinely caring, cute face, and aren't obsessed with going out every Friday night (there are too many girls, inc some my friend-girls that are like this).

I'm not overly concerned with how her physique is, I'm not into anorexic/stick thin sort of creatures, or obese/heavily overweight women. Just something inbetween would probably do me, perhaps on the slightly thinner side.

I'm not asking for a Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie sorta thing. As long as shes cute/pretty, and likes me back, I'll be more than happy !
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ancient thread bump FTL
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (236)
39.14%
No - but I will (41)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.46%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (281)
46.6%

Watched Threads