Is there someone you love/like but you just can't? Watch

Anonymous #28
Report 10 years ago
Yes.

We haven't spoken in a long time, but i miss him. We had/could've had somthing. My fault.

I'm too scared to take the risk now, i don't think i'm good enough for him.

Scott - if you're reading this.. phone /txt/email me or something!
Anonymous #7
Report 10 years ago
I've come to the conclusion that I'll never be with this person. It's all just a bit of fun.
Anonymous #29
Report 10 years ago
one of my best friends. we had a thing when we were younger but stuff screwed it up...we were too young, basically, to handle stuff like that. but we've always had something special. i think i hurt him but he always denies it and blames himself for not acting right away. a few months ago we got drunk together and ended up walking home, and he confessed everything to me and told me to break up with my boyfriend because he wasn't good enough for me. we stayed and talked for aaages in the rain. i asked him how he felt about me but he said he couldn't tell me. 3 days later, he gets a new girlfriend. i feel we'll end up together someday, though, so it's not all bad.

the second is a guy that i only just met but i want so so bad. i'm in a relationship but i'm sort of not ready to settle down and i need some excitement. but nothing's going to happen because i won't let myself do that to my boyfriend.
Anonymous #30
Report 10 years ago
Told a "friend" I liked him, he hasn't spoken to me again since. We weren't really close as "friends", but i thought it was a bit much to go into completely ignoring me. All I did was tell him I like him :rolleyes: Ah well, onto the next one!
D-Day
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wonder what the record is for Anonymous users in a single thread...

As for the topic of the thread, yes there is
rt
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hmmmm.. finding love is so annoying but so good once you get it
sib
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Stupidly my ex.... I was with him for nearly 4 years... and altho he was an absolute pr**k to me, I still love him very much.

Having said that I now have THE most amazin and understanding boyfriend you could EVER wish for!! That helps
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There's a guy I like, but he lives so far away it's a non starter. Which is sad because he's beautiful and he wants me.
FizzBitch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ilora-Danon)
There's a guy I like, but he lives so far away it's a non starter. Which is sad because he's beautiful and he wants me.
How far away? A lot of people on here seem to be in successful long distance relationships - maybe you could work something out?
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Fizz*****)
How far away? A lot of people on here seem to be in successful long distance relationships - maybe you could work something out?
He's about 200 miles away, maybe less... but nah I'm not into LDR's - they rarely work out and I don't think I could cope being so far away from someone should I need a cuddle.
FizzBitch
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ilora-Danon)
He's about 200 miles away, maybe less... but nah I'm not into LDR's - they rarely work out and I don't think I could cope being so far away from someone should I need a cuddle.
Ahh fair enough. Yeah I don't think I could be in a long distance relationship for that reason either, I wouldn't have the patience to wait so long between every time I saw them. Some people on here seem to manage it though so it was just a thought!
loz_fairy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yea my ex, I left him for another guy and it was a huge mistake
Now I'm single and he's just got a new girl
Flick The Switch
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yes, I like my friend alot. We get on so so well but he's an ex of my friend and I don't think I should go there really.
Hisoo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My ex, to be honest it was only a month long affair and I did choose my fiancee over him but its so difficult to let go.

Guess there'll always be the "what if" but at least I learned a lot from it.
luke344
Report 10 years ago
my best girl mate we get on so well and i love her loads and i told her but she just wants to be friends and i cant get space to get over her
Anonymous #7
Report 10 years ago
I doubt I'll ever have a relationship with her/him. Just a bit of fun online.
Anonymous #31
Report 10 years ago
Yup. I've known him for years, and I'm pretty sure that to him, I'm just his sisters friend and nothing more, but it's difficult to forget about him when I have to see him so often.
Silveras
Report 10 years ago
yea
she wants us to stay friends...
Music Is My Boyfriend
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The guy that I love more than anyone lives on the other side of the world.

He's not coming back.
-steph-
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There is this guy who i became good friends with while I was doing my GCSE and we have always been good friends since. I have had a secret crush on him since we met 5 yrs ago but he has told me his type and I am not it so I am too scared to tell him that I like him. I prefer to have him as a friend anyway since we wont be in the same country after sept and long distance will never work.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (278)
37.98%
No - but I will (53)
7.24%
No - I don't want to (53)
7.24%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (348)
47.54%

Watched Threads