Who's gay/ who's not gay. Watch

Jinxy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Aconite)
I've got my suspicions about Stephen Fry.

It's just speculation, mind.
he is actually gay
Aconite
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jinxy)
he is actually gay
Teehee!
abc101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tom Cruise DEFINITELY. Apparently Suri as the product of a turkey baster and the frozen sperm of L. Ron Hubbard But I think he is gay.

Robbie Williams. I mean, Take That were completely unbelievably over-the-top gay in the 90s ('Pray' video anyone?). But I think his hidden gayness may be behind his failed relationships and chequered life!
Miss.Naughty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by nuttygirl)
Don't have suspicions , but I didn't know Scott Mills was gay
Is he?! I didn't know that either!
Bavarian Motor Works
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
question is who gives a [email protected] ?
moleman
Report 10 years ago
i'm gay

i seriously don't reckon Tom Cruise or Robbie Williams are though, no particular reason, just don't lol
Blue Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Piano Thing)
I'm sure Aconite is really surprised to hear that news(!)

Also, that quote isn't really Stephen Fry's, it was one of his friend's (I think) which he quotes occasionally. It doesn't exactly show him at his most witty...

Most of you probably won't have heard of Leisha Hailey, but she's gorgeous.
Yeah, she is hot and she is openly gay (didn't think it was a secret at all). She's the only person on L-Word that I know is gay in real life.
Blue Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by moleman)
i'm gay

i seriously don't reckon Tom Cruise or Robbie Williams are though, no particular reason, just don't lol
I think Tom Cruise should be gay
StrangerthanEleven
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Blue Rose)
Yeah, she is hot and she is openly gay (didn't think it was a secret at all). She's the only person on L-Word that I know is gay in real life.
Actually thats not totally true..Im pretty sure the actress kristina Loken who played Paige is season 4 is a least bi no?

Edit: I was correct

Loken stated in an interview with Curve magazine, "I have dated and have had sex with men and women and have to say that the relationships I have had with certain women have been much more fulfilling, sexually and emotionally, than of those with certain men... I connect with an aura, with energy. And if the person with whom I connect happens to be a female, that's just the way it is. That's what makes my wheels turn."
Blue Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by hayles101)
Actually thats not totally true..Im pretty sure the actress kristina Loken who played Paige is season 4 is a least bi no?

Loken stated in an interview with Curve magazine, "I have dated and have had sex with men and women and have to say that the relationships I have had with certain women have been much more fulfilling, sexually and emotionally, than of those with certain men... I connect with an aura, with energy. And if the person with whom I connect happens to be a female, that's just the way it is. That's what makes my wheels turn."
What I actually said was that she is the only person that I was sure was gay, I couldn't remember anyone else. And bi and gay are two different sexualities entirely.
StrangerthanEleven
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What I actually said was that she is the only person that I was sure was gay, I couldn't remember anyone else. And bi and gay are two different sexualities entirely.
Ah ok then yes you would be right. I believe shes actually married now.
Blue Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ah ok then yes you would be right. I believe shes actually married now.
Who's married? And to who?
loopylauren
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

Laurel Holloman (Tina) is bi aswell, although she is married with a kid now I think.
StrangerthanEleven
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Who's married? And to who?
Kristina Loken.
StrangerthanEleven
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by loopylauren)
Laurel Holloman (Tina) is bi aswell, although she is married with a kid now I think.
What else is knew with bi celebs these days :rolleyes:
Bear_Grylls
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
George Clooney is 110% gay
JonGreg1
Report 10 years ago
Rolf Harris, Lawrence Louellen Bowen, Darren Brown, Kevin McCloud, Stephen Merchant, Prince Edward, Jools Holland, Richard Dawkins and John Peel are all gay.
Lord Hysteria
Badges: 16
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bear_Grylls)
George Clooney is 110% gay
takes one to one, how else would you know? :flute:
icysquall
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by JonGreg1)
Rolf Harris, Lawrence Louellen Bowen, Darren Brown, Kevin McCloud, Stephen Merchant, Prince Edward, Jools Holland, Richard Dawkins and John Peel are all gay.
Derren Brown is definitely gay, I think he came out publicly a while back. Richard Dawkins is married though isn't he? (not that that proves much).

Off the top of my head, Zac Efron, Jake Gyllenhaal (might be a slight case of wishful thinking ), Tom Cruise and Wentworth Miller are all probably gay. I've heard rumours that Chace Crawford is doing the nasty with one of his (male) co-stars from Gossip Girl, but I can't remember the guy's name, Ed something I think it was.
rastaman25
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Who cares, seriously?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (254)
39.08%
No - but I will (45)
6.92%
No - I don't want to (47)
7.23%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (304)
46.77%

Watched Threads