He wants c** it on my face Watch

This discussion is closed.
bean87
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bateman)
You can't call a girl prude for not wanting to do something for you, is that hard to understand?
i have no time for idiots. read the post properly, and come back with a feasible arguement

good day
suek
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by butterfly_girl_5)
And yes- thats what I was saying- I didnt exacltly have a lot of sex- I was more talking about generally the way I thought and acted and talked about sex. It is degrading.
Then that's your issue, not anyone else's here, so please stop trying to act like your experiences and desires are the same as anyone else's...

Deal with your history by all means, but there's no need for trying to throw your beliefs on others.

I repeat: An act is only degrading if you only feel degraded. It is a highly personal thing. You obviously did/do - Fair enough! That doesn't make it degrading for everyone, though. Please understand that.
missygeorgia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well I was talking about the fact someone said they wanted to do something because its taboo, which suggests to me they like the idea because its wrong not despite the fact its wrong.
yes it was wrong of me to say something is taboo because its wrong- that contradicts my point, which I think youre making, that you should work according to your own ideas about morality based on personal experience not social norms.
I still don't see what your point is; do you think ejaculating in someone's face is wrong or not?
bean87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
High calorie content, apparently. I should probably stop, supposed to be dieting
ever got your fella to eat more pineapple or anything? and if so did it make a difference

i think i need a lab and some test subjects
Bateman
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bean87)
i have no time for idiots. read the post properly, and come back with a feasible arguement

good day

I'm not going to read 7 pages to win an argument i just read a few posts and you were saying sahe's prude for finding it disgusting.
zodiac90
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by εїз pinga εїз)
Are you seriously suggesting there is something wrong with a woman gaining pleasure from sex?

Perhaps you would like to cut my clitoris out so I can no longer be a '****'.
no but saying 'oohhhh i want *** all over my face' is different, its fair to say its '****' like behaviour. there comes a point where 'everyone to their own' breaks down. you're potraying a negative image of women.

and i wont respond to such personal attacks bean_87 - a 21 year old man at bedford college wan**** at a TSR thread is frankly, a digusting thought
Laursy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Stop whinging and get sucking.

aha legend,

anyways, i can see why some people would think its gross, but personally sex isn't as precious to me as it would be for some people, it never has been and never will be!

ive tried things that my friends thought were gross and said it makes them feel sick, therefore they have branded me a dirty *****, not a slut but a dirty *****, when im getting jiggy with someone i want them to really enjoy it so they come back for more, (as we all have needs)

honestly i would try anything once, if you really don't want him to spunk in your face, why not in your mouth, its not as horrible as people say it is!!

hope none judges me just coz i have an extremely dirty mind!!!
Bateman
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by suek)
They're not - they're saying she's a prude for claiming anyone who enjoys it is disgusting.

Oh lol, well then perhams bean is right.
bean87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bateman)
I'm not going to read 7 pages to win an argument i just read a few posts and you were saying sahe's prude for finding it disgusting.
your choice. next time read more though, and your posts might make sense and your wont appear a fool

fool
Phantom Phoenix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bean87)
ever got your fella to eat more pineapple or anything? and if so did it make a difference

i think i need a lab and some test subjects
Haha!

We tried pineapple once, but noticed more of a difference with cranberry juice. Healthy, too. Everyone wins.
mart1203
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by εїз pinga εїз)
Perhaps you would like to cut my clitoris out so I can no longer be a '****'.
Ha!
bean87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by zodiac90)
and i wont respond to such personal attacks bean_87 - a 21 year old man at bedford college wan**** at a TSR thread is frankly, a digusting thought
you just have responded to the personal attack, unlucky, idiot
butterfly_girl_5
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Agreed, but part of that consideration is doing things to make your partner happy (assuming it causes no problem for you). I consider it basic politeness to have a go at fulfilling my boyfriend's fantasies if he asks, because I know it'll make him happy and it makes me happy to pleasure him.

Strongly disagree. What's bad about being inventive and trying new things in sex, if you enjoy it?
I think youre taking perversion and being inventive and innovative in sex as synonymous.

If you enjoy fulfilling your boyfriends fantasies then its likely you and your boyfriend have a good understanding of eachothers likes and dislikes- if he knows you genuinely enjoy it then he's not expecting you to put up with something for him.
Phantom Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
no but saying 'oohhhh i want *** all over my face' is different, its fair to say its '****' like behaviour. there comes a point where 'everyone to their own' breaks down. you're potraying a negative image of women.
I let my boyfriend do it and I'm a virgin...am I a ****?
bean87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Haha!

We tried pineapple once, but noticed more of a difference with cranberry juice. Healthy, too. Everyone wins.
i hate cranberry juice, but im happy to test it out. how long do i have to drink it before you notice an effect?
qgujxj39
Report 10 years ago
My advice: try it once. This is for two reasons: firstly, you might find that you don't mind it and wouldn't mind doing it again; secondly, it would get the fantasy "out of his system" and, having experienced it, he might decide that he's not arsed about it anymore.
Phantom Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think youre taking perversion and being inventive and innovative in sex as synonymous.

If you enjoy fulfilling your boyfriends fantasies then its likely you and your boyfriend have a good understanding of eachothers likes and dislikes- if he knows you genuinely enjoy it then he's not expecting you to put up with something for him.
What's the difference between perversion and inventiveness? Serious question.
missygeorgia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What's the difference between perversion and inventiveness? Serious question.
It's completely subjective really. She's just using the word perversion to try and make out that her views are justified.
WelshBluebird
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laursy)
aha legend,

anyways, i can see why some people would think its gross, but personally sex isn't as precious to me as it would be for some people, it never has been and never will be!

ive tried things that my friends thought were gross and said it makes them feel sick, therefore they have branded me a dirty *****, not a slut but a dirty *****, when im getting jiggy with someone i want them to really enjoy it so they come back for more, (as we all have needs)

honestly i would try anything once, if you really don't want him to spunk in your face, why not in your mouth, its not as horrible as people say it is!!

hope none judges me just coz i have an extremely dirty mind!!!
heh, why can I never meet anyone like that lol - can we meet up?? :p:

Back onto a serious note, sex is different for everyone. People will find some things hot as hell, while others will find them disgusting. I think as long as its within the confines of law (there are some exceptions to that aswell), then as long as all parties engaged in the act are fine with it, then no-one should have any right to complain or call them anything for it.

Some stuff like scat etc isn't my cup of tea, but I accept some people get off on it.
if your parter asks you to do something your not comfortable with, don't do it. But don't punish him for asking. (assuming he isn't trying to nag or force you that is).
εїз pinga εїз
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

No, you're portraying a negative image of men.

I find it fun, what is wrong with that?

You seem utterly unable to back up your assertions, which is why I assume you are just emulating the beliefs of stupid people that have surrounded you.

I believe bean_87 was joking
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.86%
No - but I will (101)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (632)
47.66%

Watched Threads