wtf did i smoke last night? Watch

This discussion is closed.
bete noire
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Veni_vidi)
why did you take it in the first place? who is to say you wont try these some day when you are really pissed off, best thing to do is to stay away from any drugs, you dont know what other substances could be in it, so why take the risk
is there any good in using them.

i never really understood why people in good/normal state to begin with start using drugs(any grade).
Cause they're fun?
Cupid Stunt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bete noire)
Cause they're fun?
lol! Owned!!!
lucho22
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't really care too much what people get up to - but from what I've witnessed most of the people who did weed at my school turned out to be total wasters, uninteresting in every way. They went from being motivated A-grade students to bumbling apathetic idiots in the space of a couple of years. I'm not saying this happens to everyone, but to dismiss it as harmless fun does underestimate the ability of it to turn you into a complete twit..
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by lucho22)
I don't really care too much what people get up to - but from what I've witnessed most of the people who did weed at my school turned out to be total wasters, uninteresting in every way. They went from being motivated A-grade students to bumbling apathetic idiots in the space of a couple of years. I'm not saying this happens to everyone, but to dismiss it as harmless fun does underestimate the ability of it to turn you into a complete twit..
I think it's more so the people that do themselves damage the majority of the time rather than the drug, it doesn't take much effort to use drugs responsibly for a bit of fun now and then.

I know people that have done drugs from around 14 years old (brothers friends) and they've got families well payed jobs, went to university, basically your stereotypical successful person, I find it hard to believe truly motivated people suddenly say "**** it" and turn into complete losers, they're probably already idiots before doing the drug.

I keep detailed accounts of how much money I spend, I've spent over £500 on drugs the past 12 months (mostly legal ones, with a good 3 months break at one point), less the year before, and I've lost no motivation at all, in fact I've been more motivated the past year then ever in my life before. I felt like the past year of my life has put me on track to head in the right direction.
Escorcio
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by pink_lucie)
Yeah all these antidrugs people you need to relax.... i wanted to know if there was coke in the spliff or not becasue weed is the only drugs i take, and the fact if there was coke in it my friend should of told me which im quite upset about. Alot of my friends take E and coke but im not going anywhere near those things!
x2, lol at all these nerds
lucho22
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cupid Stunt)
I think it's more so the people that do themselves damage the majority of the time rather than the drug, it doesn't take much effort to use drugs responsibly for a bit of fun now and then.

I know people that have done drugs from around 14 years old (brothers friends) and they've got families well payed jobs, went to university, basically your stereotypical successful person, I find it hard to believe truly motivated people suddenly say "**** it" and turn into complete losers, they're probably already idiots before doing the drug.

I keep detailed accounts of how much money I spend, I've spent over £500 on drugs the past 12 months (mostly legal ones, with a good 3 months break at one point), less the year before, and I've lost no motivation at all, in fact I've been more motivated the past year then ever in my life before. I felt like the past year of my life has put me on track to head in the right direction.
I think it's to do with the fact that some people can exercise self-control. It's not about them being idiots before taking the drugs, it's a case of maturity and awareness. Most of the people I'm refering to entered year 9 (a couple of them had had those Barmitzvah things where they got given heaploads of cash), from well-off families, and blew loads of money on weed. At this age it was probably just a case of searching for acceptance etc - but they really did go from being near the top of the class to getting kicked out over a very short period..
munchie_rox
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i love weed smokers who get all preachy about 'e' and 'coke' (@pink Lucie) Its a drug, you do it. You cant then exclaim in horror at your friends doing other ones. Lol, hypocritical.

And trust me, no one put coke in your joint, you just got some skunk you couldnt handle, happens to the best of us.
Worldonfire_TR
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
Dude you HAVE to listen to LateralUs by Tool!!!
Amazing tune, immense in every way...

The OP pulled a whitey. I'll emphasize what someone else said about eating sugar - really works. Jelly cubes are useful and I keep some in my room for emergencies. A good addition to the munch-box.

Anti-drug people, I really understand the negative impact of drug-money on society and people, but the drugs themselves... People will always and have always just wanted to get high - by what ever means necessary.

Over indulgence with anything is bad and will have a negative impact in anyones life. Skunk included.

If your anti drugs then, unless your anti-alcohol, you are a hypocrite
Same process. Same reasoning behind its consumption.

(imho :rolleyes: )
Solid_Snake_100
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Worldonfire_TR)
If your anti drugs then, unless your anti-alcohol, you are a hypocrite
Same process. Same reasoning behind its consumption.

(imho :rolleyes: )
In what way.... alcohol does not immediately effect your nervous system, can be drunk socially (the effects of drinking will not effect those around like smoking), and in moderation, red wine has been proved to be GOOD for you. One glass a day will not get you drunk, nor will it have any immediate effects on you, unlike drugs. I personally dont drink either (occasionally a glass of wine if at a restaurant) and have never got drunk. The 2 are not the same at all.
asdfghjkl123456789
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
solid snake: why can't you be more open minded?
you might actually enjoy yourself
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Solid_Snake_100)
In what way.... alcohol does not immediately effect your nervous system, can be drunk socially (the effects of drinking will not effect those around like smoking), and in moderation, red wine has been proved to be GOOD for you. One glass a day will not get you drunk, nor will it have any immediate effects on you, unlike drugs. I personally dont drink either (occasionally a glass of wine if at a restaurant) and have never got drunk. The 2 are not the same at all.
Alcohol is far worse.
Weed doesn't HAVE to be smoked, it can be eaten.
Wine is good in moderation because of it's anti-oxidants, but nothing about actual alcohol is good, common confusion there.
Alcohol DOES have a very quick effect compared to a lot of other drugs, your just making it up...

I don't see why you're angry at people enjoying themselves.

EDIT: I've not even touched on the benefits that marijuana has to a user compared to.... anti-oxidants that you drink wine for which can be found in hundreds of other foods/liquids.
Solid_Snake_100
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Alcohol is far worse.
Weed doesn't HAVE to be smoked, it can be eaten.
Wine is good in moderation because of it's anti-oxidants, but nothing about actual alcohol is good, common confusion there.
Alcohol DOES have a very quick effect compared to a lot of other drugs, your just making it up...

I don't see why you're angry at people enjoying themselves.

EDIT: I've not even touched on the benefits that marijuana has to a user compared to.... anti-oxidants that you drink wine for which can be found in hundreds of other foods/liquids.
1. Marijuana would be inhaled by anyone else in the vicinity at the time or near future..that IS unacceptable.

2. Pure alcohol obviously isnt good for you, but even if somebody gets drunk (which i wouldnt suggest), it wont have any lasting damage as long as its not a regular occurence.

3. Weed or any of that other **** you druggies like to mess with CAN **** you up first time / everytime.

Considering earlier you said "i want to do ketamine this summer", i'm just going to assume you have done other stuff to muck up your brain and body, so i dont really want to argue with you because its obviously not worth it. PS, no offence, but i'm praying that the police catch you for growing your own stuff.
Solid_Snake_100
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by asdfghjkl123456789)
solid snake: why can't you be more open minded?
you might actually enjoy yourself
Because I value honour above a cheap "high"
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
1. Marijuana would be inhaled by anyone else in the vicinity at the time or near future..that IS unacceptable.

2. Pure alcohol obviously isnt good for you, but even if somebody gets drunk (which i wouldnt suggest), it wont have any lasting damage as long as its not a regular occurence.

3. Weed or any of that other **** you druggies like to mess with CAN **** you up first time / everytime.

Considering earlier you said "i want to do ketamine this summer", i'm just going to assume you have done other stuff to muck up your brain and body, so i dont really want to argue with you because its obviously not worth it. PS, no offence, but i'm praying that the police catch you for growing your own stuff.
Wow, eat it or, you don't have to smoke weed around others or blow it in their faces, what are you even talking about? What a ****e point...

You can die from a single night out drinking alcohol, you can't with marijuana, get your facts straight. Drinking everyday compared to smoking marijuana everyday, guess which one shuts your liver down and gives you an agonising death...

Same here, alcohol can kill you in one night and I see at least one person a weekend head to the hospital from drinking too much. You talk ****.

Alcohol IS a drug, yet you seem to categorise every single other drug (hundreds? thousands?) into BAD, it'll mess you up in one go every time, obviously not, do some research before posting deluded opinions please.

Of all the drugs I've done Alcohol is the worse and the most common, it's the only drug I've done which has sent me to hospital and put me in a lot of bad situations.

Because I value honour above a cheap "high"
Call if that if you want I call it enjoying myself and making the most out of life.

EDIT: You're obviously one of them people with a lead brain and going to post some utter crap again, so I'll leave it at this post....(might add the odd comment how ridiculous you are)...Bye.
Solid_Snake_100
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wow, eat it or, you don't have to smoke weed around others or blow it in their faces, what are you even talking about? What a ****e point...

You can die from a single night out drinking alcohol, you can't with marijuana, get your facts straight. Drinking everyday compared to smoking marijuana everyday, guess which one shuts your liver down and gives you an agonising death...

Same here, alcohol can kill you in one night and I see at least one person a weekend head to the hospital from drinking too much. You talk ****.

Alcohol IS a drug, yet you seem to categorise every single other drug (hundreds? thousands?) into BAD, it'll mess you up in one go every time, obviously not, do some research before posting deluded opinions please.

Of all the drugs I've done Alcohol is the worse and the most common, it's the only drug I've done which has sent me to hospital and put me in a lot of bad situations.

Call if that if you want I call it enjoying myself and making the most out of life.
Well if sitting in a hospital bed is making a "jolly" time of your life then be my guest. I don't actually care what YOU do in particular because if you want to kill yourself, then I dont care, its just less competition for me when it comes to getting a job. On the otherhand, dont dare glorify the use of them as you already have.
Teofilo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Can the same statement not apply to marijuana though?

You need to get down off that high-horse..

Off-topic, but your Hunter Thompson avatar is class, Cupid Stunt..
Epic Win
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It could have been laced with some ****
Monto_Christe
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mate, white widow does sometimes have 'caine in. My mate's mixed his own before, but it rarely makes you unable to move. The only thing that's made me ever do that is ketamine, which is by far the most disgusting drug, if someone gave you that without telling you. They're really *******s...
asdfghjkl123456789
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
what do you mean?
i wasn't trying to prove anything like that. if that was a comment about my swears, grow up. what's your IQ anyway, nothingspek?
i've seen lots of your posts recently, they're always really sarcastic, rude and not really relevant to the thread. i've been on lots of the threads to which you've replied. often people are genuinely worried about something they consider serious in H&R, and you pipe up with your stupid little snide comments. how do you think you're making people feel? you just go about making everyone's life a misery.
i admit i was a little rude with what i wrote, but at least i was contributing something at least slightly relevant to the topic of the thread, and i actually had good reason to respond: telling people you hope they will die young, as solid snake did, is out of line. i was also looking to help him: he might actually enjoy himself- he seems overly serious.

seriously though nothingspek, you clearly have a problem with a lot of the people on this forum. you're always taking the piss out of them. you were helpful to me a few months ago with a problem, but now you're just a cow all of the time. i seem to remember a thread about a break up. is that your problem? if so, sort it out, and stop crushing everyone's confidence. get off if that's all you're going to do. you're contributing nothing, and gaining nothing i can see from being on here. do you get an ego boost from putting people down on an internet forum where you have nothing to lose? is that it?
munchie_rox
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by asdfghjkl123456789)
what do you mean?
i wasn't trying to prove anything like that. if that was a comment about my swears, grow up. what's your IQ anyway, nothingspek?
i've seen lots of your posts recently, they're always really sarcastic, rude and not really relevant to the thread. i've been on lots of the threads to which you've replied. often people are genuinely worried about something they consider serious in H&R, and you pipe up with your stupid little snide comments. how do you think you're making people feel? you just go about making everyone's life a misery.
i admit i was a little rude with what i wrote, but at least i was contributing something at least slightly relevant to the topic of the thread, and i actually had good reason to respond: telling people you hope they will die young, as solid snake did, is out of line. i was also looking to help him: he might actually enjoy himself- he seems overly serious.

seriously though nothingspek, you clearly have a problem with a lot of the people on this forum. you're always taking the piss out of them. you were helpful to me a few months ago with a problem, but now you're just a cow all of the time. i seem to remember a thread about a break up. is that your problem? if so, sort it out, and stop crushing everyone's confidence. get off if that's all you're going to do. you're contributing nothing, and gaining nothing i can see from being on here. do you get an ego boost from putting people down on an internet forum where you have nothing to lose? is that it?
you did exactly the same to me last night, i do not like your tone at all on here, and i was absolutely appauled at your post before with the swearing in it, which i have reported. YOU need to grow up, and stop abusing people on here. I think your behaivour warrants a ban, you are lucky i dont make the decisions on here.

Grow up, get an opinion or do not say anything.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (368)
37.28%
No - but I will (74)
7.5%
No - I don't want to (69)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (476)
48.23%

Watched Threads