you wont get arrested
you complete mong....

just move on
he's only looking for attention!
:ditto: What she said, but without the "you complete mong" bit
raverquaver
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
this is just like my thread about why blokes always want to be the victim. He is bitter about the break up so hes trying to hurt you through making this up. Just ignore him dont give him the satisfaction and if he says it again tell him "go on yea u do that" he will feel like an idiot.
lolilady---O
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Frosty-Penguin)
omg you idiot

you wont get arrested
you complete mong....

just move on
he's only looking for attention!
Oh dear CHAV ALERT

Op you aren't an idiot don't listen to this mong #zomg#
Misapoes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I need help i am actually ****ting myself. I need to calm down, I feel like I'm going to have a panick attack.

Ever since we've got together my boyfriend has gone ON at me to give him head. I've said no because I do think it's gross (I've done it in previous relationships). Anyway about 2 weeks ago I was feeling adventurous and it was in the morning. He'd told me to wake him up when I woke up, so I thought I'd wake him up in a interesting way . He made out he loved it etc etc. NOW we are no longer together (i ended it 2days ago).

He has said to me that I abused him when he was asleep and took full advantage :rolleyes: and I'M lucky he hasn't gone to the Police as this is a form of rape (sexual assault). I have no idea where this has come from. It was a pretty bitter brake up but he keeps saying he is going to the Police. I have no idea what to do. What if I'm at home and the Police come round here, to my parents, and arrest me. I can't believe this is happening. All because I wanted to be a better girlfriend.
What a little *****. He needs to grow some balls.
Jizzabelle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Abuse?
Lolololol. I bet he bloody loved it, stupid boy!
Hedger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What a complete and utter, ****ing idiot. You wake him up in the most heavenly way possible, and he shouts rape? Oh my...

From a logical point of view of course, it's pretty much impossible for a woman to commit rape anyway, double standards? Without a shadow of a doubt.
BobTheClown
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Since you've all spent the last 7+ pages theorycrafting and talking nonsense, I thought it might be helpful to give the actual legal position on the matter.

S.9 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 states
:

9 Sexual activity with a child

(1) A person aged 18 or over (A) commits an offence if—

(a) he intentionally touches another person (B),

(b) the touching is sexual, and

(c) either—

(i) B is under 16 and A does not reasonably believe that B is 16 or over, or

(ii) B is under 13.

(2) A person guilty of an offence under this section, if the touching involved—

(a) penetration of B’s anus or vagina with a part of A’s body or anything else,

(b) penetration of B’s mouth with A’s penis,

(c) penetration of A’s anus or vagina with a part of B’s body, or

(d) penetration of A’s mouth with B’s penis,

is liable, on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 14 years.

(3) Unless subsection (2) applies, a person guilty of an offence under this section is liable—

(a) on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or to a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or both;

(b) on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 14 years.

And before everyone starts with "but she wasn't over 18!!!!"

s. 13 of the same act states:

13 Child sex offences committed by children or young persons

(1) A person under 18 commits an offence if he does anything which would be an offence under any of sections 9 to 12 if he were aged 18.

(2) A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable—

(a) on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or both;

(b) on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years.

Therefore, we can see from these sections that the male in question was under 16 at the time of the act, and therefore does not have the capacity to consent. Therefore technically the OP has committed a crime under s.13 of the act, "Child Sex Offences committed by children or young persons."

However, looking at the actual facts, it does not seem that serious, and if taken to court would probably result in a conditional discharge or token fine.

Of course this is all mostly irrelevant as the chances of it being taken to court or even to the police are slim, but it is not wise to simply write it off, as it is technically an offence, (and would have been an offence even if you were both 15 at the time)

(Disclaimer : Nothing contained within this post should be taken or relied upon as legal advice. In the event of an arrest or prosecution, you should contact a solicitor.)

P.S - Women cannot be convicted of "Rape.", however they can be convicted of assault by penetration, ,which is essentially the same offence, and also results in a life sentence.
lolilady---O
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just don't let it get to you :hugs: I doubt anything will happen
she
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've changed my mind about my advice.

If he does do something say he tried to force you to give him a blow job.
Phobia27
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xobarry_the_catxo)
boyfriend: "hey officer my girlfriend woke me up with a BJ.. i would like to file a rape complaint!"

Police: "lol u gay or something?"
I like how the officer says 'lol' as if they were instant messaging :yep:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (236)
39.14%
No - but I will (41)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.46%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (281)
46.6%

Watched Threads