Pregnancy Scares... your stories. Watch

Anonymous #22
Report 7 years ago
On the pill (never miss one)
Had my period last week
Randomly felt sick/faint one day
Felt sick a week later
Started reading into things too much (Damn you internet!!!)
Pretty sure I thought myself into it a bit
Had period + on the pill so it was unlikely but easy to freak yourself out!
Boyfriend didn't seem at all worried that I was worried.... Is he insane?????

Anyway i've never been so happy to see a -ive in my life
Anonymous #23
Report 7 years ago
Me and my boyfirend had a pregancy scare when I was 16 and he was 17 we use withdrawl and a condom but after 3 month still no sign of preiod or anything but we had taken 6 pregancy test all saying negative , but eventually after 3 months i came on.

We have just had another pregancy scare 5 months ago which turned out to be I was actually pregnant we used the same methods as last time but it was succesful , I am now 18 and 5 months pregnant with our first child
Anonymous #24
Report 7 years ago
How can the condom just slip off without you realising?
Anonymous #25
Report 7 years ago
I'm in the middle of a pregnancy scare, but hopefully i can come on in a week and say it was all fine!

I had been going out with the bf for 9 months, I went on the pill and with neither of us having had unprotected sex before then (therefore no STI risk) we stopped using condoms.

Two weeks ago we had sex, then he broke up with me that afternoon i was distraught and forgot half my pills, my protection was probably reduced a lot, and sperm stays in your body ages :s now any weird feeling feels like a sign, but that is mainly paranoia. its a waiting game to be sure :s I'm 17 and hes leaving for uni this weekend, will be forever until i see him again. its scary stuff xxx
sheepy18
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm in the middle of a pregnancy scare, but hopefully i can come on in a week and say it was all fine!

I had been going out with the bf for 9 months, I went on the pill and with neither of us having had unprotected sex before then (therefore no STI risk) we stopped using condoms.

Two weeks ago we had sex, then he broke up with me that afternoon i was distraught and forgot half my pills, my protection was probably reduced a lot, and sperm stays in your body ages :s now any weird feeling feels like a sign, but that is mainly paranoia. its a waiting game to be sure :s I'm 17 and hes leaving for uni this weekend, will be forever until i see him again. its scary stuff xxx
I hope it will all be ok for you:console: You coul probably buy one of those early detection pregnancy test and put yourself out of your misery good luck!
kiimberrr
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hey everyone! i know that i'm like 3 years late on this thread but maybe someone out there can still be around to help me out

i'm currently going through a huge pregnancy scare at the moment
me and my boyfriend have been really stupid and having sex without a condom and i'm not on Birth Control...he never came inside of me though, do you think i still have a high chance of being pregnant?

its Oct 10th and my period should be here Oct 16th, and my boobs are kinda sore (which should be normal because i SHOULD be starting soon) but just wondering if anyone has gone through my situation! thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (441)
37.89%
No - but I will (88)
7.56%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.87%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (555)
47.68%

Watched Threads