Myers Briggs Personality Classification Watch

HaNzY
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i'm an ENFJ lolz and i've looked at it and its a perfect description of me plus i looked at the jobs suitable for an ENFJ and the top one is what i wanna be anyway!woo!
NiceWeatherForAirstrikes
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ISTP - General description was mostly accurate but career prospects and love predictions were way off. :/
chriztina27
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by splorgie)
Same as me
nice one did you find the descriptions accurate?
Beckieee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ESFJ

Apparently!

Providers take it upon themselves to insure the health and welfare of those in their care, but they are also the most sociable of all the Guardians, and thus are the great nurturers of social institutions such as schools, churches, social clubs, and civic groups. Providers are very likely more than ten percent of the population, and this is fortunate for the rest of us, because friendly social service is a key to their nature. Wherever they go, Providers happily give their time and energy to make sure that the needs of others are met, and that social functions are a success.
Aaronface
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
I'm supposedly an INTJ.

The fact that I questioned the result and spent the next three hours googling to find out all I could about it says it all, really.
蘋果
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was INTJ when I did it many years ago.
Am still INTJ when I did it just there O_O.

Edit:
(Original post by Aaronface)
The fact that I questioned the result and spent the next three hours googling to find out all I could about it says it all, really.
Omg I did that too! Lol.
Aaronface
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Keni)
I was INTJ when I did it many years ago.
Am still INTJ when I did it just there O_O.

Edit:

Omg I did that too! Lol.
Haha brilliant.

I wonder has anyone ever done a general poll on here for these personality types? I'd be interested to see the results.

There is an ongoing Myers Briggs poll for medics and medical specialty preferences. Turns out ENFJ, ENTJ and INTJ in that order are the three most common personality types. By miles, in fact.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...rs+briggs+poll
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (552)
37.81%
No - but I will (115)
7.88%
No - I don't want to (102)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.33%

Watched Threads