ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayleeLand)
    Ring my ex...

Ring my Mom...

Touch myself...
    Same.

ReputationRep:
    Say goodbye.

And find people and tell them how I really felt!

ReputationRep:
    These kind of questions are stupid. I mean, you're going to die in 8 minutes. wtf are you supposed to do in 8 minutes? I'd just do nothing seeing as by the time i've done whatever it is i wanted to do, the satisfaction of it prob wouldn't have kicked in yet making it meaningless and unworthwhile.

Also, by the time you've worried about what you want to do it'd be game over anyway. I mean, you're told you have 8 minutes to live. It'd take 8 minutes to walk away from the person you told you this.

ReputationRep:
    Have a cig & a brew

ReputationRep:
    Open an ice cold can of carlsberg and maybe one last ****

ReputationRep:
    Do everything in my power to find out where the person I'm absolutely in love with and amire them so much lives, run there, bust open the door and hug them, and ask politely for a kiss (which they'd clearly refuse because they don't even know me).

I'm a freak! D:

Oh, I'd also try and kill myself just before whatever it is that's going to kill me does. I can't stand the thought of dying from some other cause than myself (if that makes sense).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiger Style)
    Open an ice cold can of carlsberg and maybe one last [email protected]
    imagine you died just as you were about to blow ;\ how poignant

ReputationRep:
    I'll be on msn, change my display message to: "OMGWTFBBQ WE DIE NOW, but it should be fun. Nudge me to say byee"
    I never get any nudges though.

Or.. go to sleep.

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    **** the neighbour.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.