Report 10 years ago
Vintage bintage for sure :yep:
Liverpool's Number 9
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by tropical-twist3)
yeah, I so would with eva mendes, and amstrong, and kate beckinsale is so beautiful, I don't know if I could, because she's like, lovely...I don't know maybe I could.. you know what I mean though? they come across as: kate would be the one you marry, mendes would be the one you screw..type thing..

haha no, but if I did he would be because I really wanna try a threesome at the moment. or general lesbian sex. Purely because girls are hot, not because I think I'm gay/bi.
Okay just while I get my breath back, can I just thank you and the rest of the lovely ladies of TSR for making this the single greatest thread of all time.

Right, I think I know what you mean but if you got the chance would you really be thinking, hmmmmm is she too beautiful? I wouldn't be thinking about anything really other than her (any of the 3) Iwould hope.

I don't know any of the 3 so marriage doesn't really enter into it, just working purely on baser instincts here. I never saw the J-Lo thing same way as I never saw the Jolie, I think with J-Lo it was just that she was the token Latina woman, well for me that was always Mendes and there is nothing token about that mamita.

Beckinsale is always playing characters you could see yourself marrying for a happy fairy book kind of life. The loving woman who at the same time has enough about her that she never gets dull.

Going off the characters though I'd have to "marry" Anna off the O.C. Cute, smart, funny and as Seth would say "wise". Knows what she wants, wants what she knows and not really into the whole "game playing" but will play if she has to. And of course as Flown Muse so rightly point out she has fantabulous breasts.
flown_muse
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Liverpool's Number 9)
Okay just while I get my breath back, can I just thank you and the rest of the lovely ladies of TSR for making this the single greatest thread of all time.

Right, I think I know what you mean but if you got the chance would you really be thinking, hmmmmm is she too beautiful? I wouldn't be thinking about anything really other than her (any of the 3) Iwould hope.

I don't know any of the 3 so marriage doesn't really enter into it, just working purely on baser instincts here. I never saw the J-Lo thing same way as I never saw the Jolie, I think with J-Lo it was just that she was the token Latina woman, well for me that was always Mendes and there is nothing token about that mamita.

Beckinsale is always playing characters you could see yourself marrying for a happy fairy book kind of life. The loving woman who at the same time has enough about her that she never gets dull.

Going off the characters though I'd have to "marry" Anna off the O.C. Cute, smart, funny and as Seth would say "wise". Knows what she wants, wants what she knows and not really into the whole "game playing" but will play if she has to. And of course as Flown Muse so rightly point out she has fantabulous breasts.
What have you been doing that you need to get your breath back?

Well, actually, I don't think I need to ask.
thatkidd
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Joan Rivers.
Helikaon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Helena Bohnam Carter - Strangely attractive yet undeniable dirty
madmofo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Psyk)
Michaela from Hollyoaks. It's a bit weird because she's considered the "munter" of Hollyoaks.
can totally relate to that,me aswell, i dont want to like her but i do,
hollyoaks is primetime number 1 for liking people that you really shouldnt, cindy is pretty nice too even though shes a ****, but that makes me more attracted to her for some reason,
but mandy, ufffffff, if only i was warren getting a bit of that classy lady, as well as louise, lucky b******!!!!
and jacqui she's really fit in real life total chav on there, seriously google her
Liverpool's Number 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by flown_muse)
What have you been doing that you need to get your breath back?

Well, actually, I don't think I need to ask.
I'm gonna say.....

I sleep on a Lilo.
Slash_GNR
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
madmofo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by flown_muse)
I can't stop staring at her breasts... they are ridiculously perky :eyeball:
ufff, could hang my coat off them
madmofo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pavlik)
Anyone ever watch 'Lazytown'?

It's the pink hair that does it.

She's 17 now btw.
i think that everyday, me n a strange friend haad an interesting debate about whether she is nice or not, still undecided
Smtn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ColdVein)
Helena Bonham Carter
yes.
auronuk
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Cowberg.

Herp de derp.
Liverpool's Number 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Slash_GNR)

We are Borg
Big Kabz
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lampshade)

Just look at those legs. :coma:

hahahaa CLASS

REPPED
adsmitty2109
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

hate to admit it but robyn is hot hot hot

:woo:
Tom1390
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

She's 17 now btw.
Why are you always posting about young- teen kids you like? :o:
Pixels
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

She's 17 now btw.
Photoshopped... and just, no...
Tom1390
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I thought this was a thread for stuff like that. Anyway she's only a year younger than me.

I personally don't see the problem with finding 14+ year-old girls attractive - assuming this doesn't translate into action. Most men do, I would suspect.
No, probably just you

What does action matter if you're a paedo at heart?
sawyer1990
Report 10 years ago

:o:
jack1989
Report 10 years ago
Name:  bbc.bmp
Views: 114
Size:  467.7 KB:yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (68)
77.27%
No (20)
22.73%

Watched Threads