The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'll be around on the evening of the 9th most likely and then the 10th :smile: Would be great if anyone wants to meet up.
Reply 121
Meteorshower
I'll be around on the evening of the 9th most likely and then the 10th :smile: Would be great if anyone wants to meet up.

I'm there exactly the same time, and Clare isn't far from Pembroke, so I'd be up for meeting :smile:
elwoodc
I'm there exactly the same time, and Clare isn't far from Pembroke, so I'd be up for meeting :smile:

Sounds like a plan :smile:

I'm actually considering going for a few days now as my friend has an interview on the 8th. I could come up with him and stay at the youth hostel a couple of nights and the college one night. I hate travelling on the boat so a couple of nights proper rest before after that would probably help. Would be a decent break aswell from school XD
Reply 123
Meteorshower
Sounds like a plan :smile:

I'm actually considering going for a few days now as my friend has an interview on the 8th. I could come up with him and stay at the youth hostel a couple of nights and the college one night. I hate travelling on the boat so a couple of nights proper rest before after that would probably help. Would be a decent break aswell from school XD

Can't believe ou live on the Shetland isles!! :eek: That's so cool lol! And is surely warrant of more than one night at the college..!
Sidney Sussex Engineering Dec. 10th
I have my interview on the 11th (NatSci, Downing). I'll get there the day before and leave the day after, so I should be free for 2 evenings, we'll see.
Reply 126
yodude888
5th December:
nathan00 (Maths, Christ's)

'Don't wanna be all by myself...' :frown:
nathan00
'Don't wanna be all by myself...' :frown:

I have an interview on the 5th...NatSci (Bio) @ Downing...but I strongly doubt I'd be hanging around for very long 'cos mine is late in the afternoon.
Reply 128
i'll be in cambridge on the 9th in the evening till the 10th mid-dayish so if anyone is up for something then that would be great!
(college is King's, and i'm applying for law)
If anyone wants to meet up for a drink lunch time-ish on the 10th PM me.
So other than Tyrotoxism and Captain_cherry_tango (hi by the way!) is there anyone else around on the 15th?
elwoodc
Can't believe ou live on the Shetland isles!! :eek: That's so cool lol! And is surely warrant of more than one night at the college..!

To be fair I don't think I really deserve two nights in college accomadation because if I arrive the night before interview it's in my best interests to get to Aberdeen the day of the interview and stay overnight so I get the boat easily. I'm not sure though, I'll have to do a lot of figuring out.
coolh5000
So other than Tyrotoxism and Captain_cherry_tango (hi by the way!) is there anyone else around on the 15th?

:hello:
Reply 133
michaelyus
I have an interview on the 5th...NatSci (Bio) @ Downing...but I strongly doubt I'd be hanging around for very long 'cos mine is late in the afternoon.

good luck to you. i've got my interview in the mid-morning of 5th, so i'll be wandering around the streets and colleges of cambridge over that day. and i have my 2nd interview before lunch on 6th, so i have a nice lie-in (i probably will be so worried though, that i won't sleep through the night....)
Reply 134
6th trinity hall architecture..!!
(closest i'll ever get)

starts at around 12pm

should i go one day earlier.. ?
they dont offer accommodation
Reply 135
Meteorshower

I'll be there at the same time. St Catz as well, so not far from Pembroke.
If anyone is around and up for a meeting the evening of the seventh or the afternoon (more like, after five) of the eighth, I'm up for it. Please PM me and we could set up a meeting.
Reply 137
Tyrotoxism
:hello:

I am around on the 15th applying to king's for PPS. I have a rather strange day so would be happy to meet midafternoonish between 2-4!

Maysie
Gonna be around on the 7th if anyone's up for meeting.
Reply 139
16th&17th

Latest

Trending

Trending